Old 01-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Who Is Better than Jennifer Lawrence? No One.

Who is better then Jennifer Lawrence? No One, this is amazing, she is the cream of the crop, never change. - http://www.buzzfeed.com/kmallikarjun...quotes-of-2012
Old 01-01-2013, 11:01 PM
She is for sure the hottest female action star we have today. She is a likable person too. Good for her.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:30 AM
First movie I ever saw her in was The Poker House. Knew nothing about her back then.

The movie was utter shit. The only reason I kept watching was because she was KILLING IT!!! I was like "who is this girl???". And then I saw her in Winter's Bone and I told everyone she was gonna win an Oscar within the next 5-10 yrs.

Had a very similar reaction to Jessica Chastain. First saw her in Tree of Life, and she broke my heart. She will also pull Academy hardware very, very soon.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:04 AM
haha, she's one fiesty cookie that's for sure. Talks a lot about food though, nice to see her be so self-deprecating. She's got the humor of an ideal girlfriend, but she still doesn't deserve an Oscar because....Jessica Chastain, Emmanuelle Riva, Marion Cotillard and Naomi Watts ARE better. In 2012 at least.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:44 AM
"I like making movies, but that doesn’t mean I want to watch a black-and-white, freaking boring f---ing silent movie.”

Eh. She'll learn.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:49 AM
I'd let her sit on my face
Old 01-10-2013, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post
"I like making movies, but that doesn’t mean I want to watch a black-and-white, freaking boring f---ing silent movie.”

Eh. She'll learn.
So I guess this means she isn't a fan of Bela Tarr or Terrance Malick, but loved Midnight In Paris enough to put in her Top 5 movies ever.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:23 AM
I'd smash her back doors right in.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:15 AM
She is quite incredible.

And Winter's Bone.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:16 PM
I've always thought she was pretty awesome. Just can't help but love her personality and it makes here even more beautiful than she already is.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:23 AM
Super hot and quite good in some movies I've seen but she seems kind of dumb/ignorant in some of her quotes I read around, no offences to any fan. I'll have to look her up more. She's very young, isn't she?
Old 01-15-2013, 10:29 AM
I really like her! She's a good actress and she's hot! And I like how at the golden globes she was sassy! She kinda missed with some of her jokes, but no one can be a comedian 100% of the time. I like her and can't wait to see her in more good movies!
I hope she will replace Lohan. Lohan is awful and done! IMO
Old 01-15-2013, 10:53 AM
Shame no one laughed at the Streep joke but she killed with the Harvey Weinstein joke. Cool girl, I'd let her shit on my face.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocothund View Post
Super hot and quite good in some movies I've seen but she seems kind of dumb/ignorant in some of her quotes I read around, no offences to any fan. I'll have to look her up more. She's very young, isn't she?
Old 01-18-2013, 01:52 AM
I was watching a entertainment show and seen, Jennifer and l was expecting someone beautiful l have to say this actress is only average looking
Old 01-18-2013, 01:25 PM
I think she's gorgeous, but her sex appeal goes deeper than her appearance, as sex appeal always does.

She's a kick, got a great personality, is a fantastic actress, rocks her non super skinny body and is comfortable in her skin. She's also a chameleon, can look so different in every picture/movie I see her in!

She's said some silly things, but she's young - I'd hate anything I said back at age 22 to be caught on tape. I say stupid things now I don't mean the way they come out.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:47 PM

ha HA!
Old 01-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
I think she's gorgeous, but her sex appeal goes deeper than her appearance, as sex appeal always does.

She's a kick, got a great personality, is a fantastic actress, rocks her non super skinny body and is comfortable in her skin. She's also a chameleon, can look so different in every picture/movie I see her in!

She's said some silly things, but she's young - I'd hate anything I said back at age 22 to be caught on tape. I say stupid things now I don't mean the way they come out.
Well when you think of it in that way she does look the type of a person who you could have fun with and she seems easy going

half of the time we look at appearances or how beautiful a person is and l posted my commnet because l felt that some male members were looking at beauty instead of the person

Yes she is skinny and sometimes l feel that actresses like this are not a good role model for girls

Girls are already struggleing with the image of what they see in women on tv and l feel we need to change tihs
Old 01-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well when you think of it in that way she does look the type of a person who you could have fun with and she seems easy going

half of the time we look at appearances or how beautiful a person is and l posted my commnet because l felt that some male members were looking at beauty instead of the person

Yes she is skinny and sometimes l feel that actresses like this are not a good role model for girls

Girls are already struggleing with the image of what they see in women on tv and l feel we need to change tihs
I think you misread the previous poster, she said her non-super skinny body, meaning she's not a rail.

She's thin, but not overly skinny ; I think she looks pretty healthy.

Last edited by SweetEnLow; 01-18-2013 at 07:46 PM..
Old 01-18-2013, 07:50 PM
I disagree with you l have seen her in a clip from her current movie and she is skinny in my opinion

i still feel that we role out all these skinny actresses and well girls look up to this

Look at marilyn Monroe

She was size 16 and looked beautiful as you can see
Girls these days have to look at women who have non excistent sizes

Or 0 to for in a dress
We need to go back to the fuller figure woman

I have to say also have to say l do not have a grudge on skinny women l just feel we need better fuller figure women for girls to look up too
Old 01-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I have to say also have to say l do not have a grudge on skinny women
I doubt it.

JLaw is perfectly fine the way she is. She is not too skinny.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:51 PM

Well okay l better stop harrassing Jenn

But forom this image there is not much of her ecept for those boobs
Old 01-18-2013, 09:30 PM
Jesus christ, shes not skinny at all. Anyone who thinks that Ms. Lawrence is skinny needs to get their head out of their ass. She has the body of a woman. My girlfriend and I were watching the Golden Globes and she said that they dont make em like that in hollywood anymore. Shes voluptuous and sexy. And given her age and talent she'll bring home an oscar or two before her run is over, maybe not this year, but she has potential.

Ps: I'd do her if she'll let me
Old 01-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetEnLow View Post
I think you misread the previous poster, she said her non-super skinny body, meaning she's not a rail.

She's thin, but not overly skinny ; I think she looks pretty healthy.
Right, thank you. I should have phrased that differently, but I meant just what you said.
Thin, but not skinny. She does look healthy and I love that she has not been pressured or put pressure on herself to conform to losing any weight, because she is perfect as she is! (I used to think the same of Scar Jo and now seems she's lost a lot, but that may have been for her role in Hitchcock).

Bondgirl, I had read that Marilyn was between a size 10-12. That would be the same as 6-8 today. Even if Marilyn was a 16, that would not be a 16 by todays sizing. "Vanity sizing" has changed things drastically in the last 30 years. Women buy more clothes if their size is smaller, so they've changed the sizing so now what used to be a 4-6 is like negative 00. (seriously)

Last edited by Glinda; 01-19-2013 at 12:01 AM..
Old 01-19-2013, 12:19 AM
I rember seeing a foci and she was size 16 but,you are right that in diffrent country there is a size difference if so she would have between 12 to 14,in size I know in aus our clothes can be in,European sizes sometimes l have to say that jenn doesn't look as bad as some actress in size