Old 12-23-2012, 07:19 PM
The only movies l like with Brad Pitt is is Troy and great movie and his acting in this was excellent

Thelma and Louise he also did ell did quite well in this

I also liked Mr and Mrs Smith his acting in this was quite good but the rest have only been average

I feel he is overrated ias a actor and he really isnt that good l could point out better actors but that is my opinion
Old 12-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
In "Assassination of Jesse James" Pitt gave a better performance than DDL in "There Will be Blood"....but because Pitt's performance wasn't as showy he wasn't even nominated for some of the top awards.
Yep. Pitt should have made the lineup, along with Affleck, who was in the wrong category.

Even though Day-Lewis steamrolled through awards season, there are quite a few performances that I think are better. They just weren't nominated.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:20 PM
i enjoy of brad pitt's work.

I enjoy Seven,Fight Club, Ben. Button, Basterds, Moneyball, burn after reading, and mr, and mrs. smith
Old 12-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
The only movies l like with Brad Pitt is is Troy and great movie and his acting in this was excellent
Troy is a favorite of mine. And I also thought Brad was good as Achilles.
Do you like Legends of the Fall, BG? Its sad in parts. But quite good overall.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Have to edit my list since I saw Snatch recently. He's so entertaining to watch in that movie.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Troy is a favorite of mine. And I also thought Brad was good as Achilles.
Do you like Legends of the Fall, BG? Its sad in parts. But quite good overall.
I haven't seen Legends of the fall but you say it us sad in parts l might rent it out during. TRue week also l have to say that troy was great right through it and it was great it also stared Eric bana one of our Aussie actors
Old 12-24-2012, 01:05 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 04:43 PM..
Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 PM
I liked his performances in Moneyball and Fight Club.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Jennifer Aniston.
I think the best thing he did was Jennifer Aniston.

And yeah, I know there's a bunch of JA haters out there,
but screw you.
Ain't nobody got time for your hate.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
overrated ias a actor
No doubt about it, Pitt is all image and no real skill. Although it can be argued that developing an image is a skill. But I am speaking of acting skill and range, he really has none. He is a hipster, very cool cat, married to a hot bitch, and is a well renowned philanthropist and humanitarian. He is all about the packaging.

He is best when he is a cool guy in a very cool movie like Thelma and Louise, Kalifornia, True Romance, Fight Club, Snatch, and Seven of course. Also like him in in the criminally underrated Spy Game and Sleepers.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Snatch
Seven
Fight Club
that episode of Friends
Old 01-29-2013, 11:13 PM
I love Brad

The scene from "Jesse James" where he unexpectedly visits a very paranoid friend, who was ready to shoot him but didn't - was so amazing. "Jesse" ends up suggesting they take a ride to get dinner, and ends up blowing the man off his horse, remember that part ? {I have entirely forgot the name of the paranoid character now}, after they sat down and when they were eyeing each other, as the tension grew to deathly proportions, that bit of acting was so awesome. "Jesse" sensed something was off by his friend's behavior. I have never seen anyone ever act a scene with such quiet intensity like Brad Pitt did. As he was wordlessly deciding the other man's fate, and as the other guy sensed the entire horror coming to him...that was one tight scene. I've replayed that part repeatedly just to admire it.

Compare that to what a total,hysterically funny idiot Brad can portray, as he did in "Burn Without Reading". Now that is an actor. His range is that and everything in-between, that is genius.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:16 AM
1. Se7en
2. Fight Club
3. Babel
4. Snatch
5. Inglourious Basterds
6. Twelve Monkeys
7. Sleepers
8. Legends of the Fall
9. A River Runs Through It
10. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Old 02-23-2013, 12:44 PM
1. Fight Club
2. True Romance
3. Snatch
4. Inglorious Basterds
5. Se7en
6. 12 Monkeys
7. Curious Case of Benjamin Button
8. A River Runs Through It
9. Interview with the Vampire
10. Burn After Reading.

I can barely call Pitt in "Tree of Life" a performance since all the actors practically just stood around.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:29 PM
My 10 favorite Brad Pitt movies:
1. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
2. Babel
3. Se7en
4. Burn After Reading
5. Moneyball
6. Twelve Monkeys
7. True Romance
8. Inglourious Basterds
9. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
10. Fight Club