Old 01-31-2013, 02:44 AM
Remember Jeremy London from Dazed & Confused?

Man, this dude is not doing too well. He got the shit kicked out of him during a bar fight. Poor guy. I also recall him being on Celeb Rehab not too long ago.

Jason London's face was a broken, swollen mess following the crazy brawl at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, AZ on Sunday ... and it's clear Jason was on the losing end of the fight.

A rep for London tells TMZ ... the actor doesn't exactly remember how the violence began -- but says he DOES remember that someone had approached him in the bar and accused him of "looking at his friend's girl." Jason says the man then got physical with him.

Jason says the next thing he remembers is getting arrested ... but before he wound up in cuffs, the actor claims he was brutally assaulted by the bar's security staff ... and he doesn't know why.

"Jason's injuries are consistent with a brutal attack with deliberately and expertly aimed landed shots to the head which, according to eyewitnesses, continued even after he was unconscious," the rep tells TMZ.

We're told Jason suffered a right orbital fracture in the attack ... as well as a sinus fracture, multiple contusions, hematomas, abrasions and a concussion.

Jason claims he didn't throw one punch -- and his fists can back up his claim, because there are no bumps, bruises or cuts on either of his hands.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:20 PM
Randal Pink Floyd's gonna do whatever Randal Pink Floyd wants to do.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:46 PM

Jeremy London who you refer in the title is the fat rehab guy, headlining several Asylum movies. Jason London who's named in the article multiple times is the brother who starred in Dazed & Confused. So which brother do you want to discuss here?
Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 PM
Jason is the one who was in the bar fight, but it's confusing many don't realize those two are not the same person.

The local Scottsdale/Phx papers I've read don't mention anything about Jason and anyone's girlfriend. Rather that he sneezed on some guy and didn't apologize and they ended up in a scuffle and the cops were called. Jason was then belligerant with the cops.

Allegedly of course at this point. Who knows, it was probably both the girl deal and the sneeze not going over well with too much alcohol all around.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Jeremy London who you refer in the title is the fat rehab guy, headlining several Asylum movies. Jason London who's named in the article multiple times is the brother who starred in Dazed & Confused. So which brother do you want to discuss here?
Wow my bad haha. I completely butchered the title here. Yeah JASON London was the one that got his ass kicked here. I totally got them mixed up. Epic Fail on my part
Old 02-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne101 View Post
Randal Pink Floyd's gonna do whatever Randal Pink Floyd wants to do.
he's livin.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Check's IMDB, see's said actor hasn't starred in shit that's worth a shit since dazed and confused. Thinks to self, hardly worth mentioning and moves on looking for something that may actually be worth the waste of cyberspace.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Remember Jeremy London from Dazed & Confused?
No.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:29 PM
When TMZ broke the story they also said he shit all over himself in the back of the cop car while insulting the police officers.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:29 AM
He was in Party of Five right? I do remember him from that show.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:17 PM
They're twins I believe.... One was in Mallrats and I think the other was in the TV show 7th Heaven.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Man, this dude is not doing too well. He got the shit kicked out of him during a bar fight. Poor guy. I also recall him being on Celeb Rehab not too long ago.

Jason London's face was a broken, swollen mess following the crazy brawl at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, AZ on Sunday ... and it's clear Jason was on the losing end of the fight.

A rep for London tells TMZ ... the actor doesn't exactly remember how the violence began -- but says he DOES remember that someone had approached him in the bar and accused him of "looking at his friend's girl." Jason says the man then got physical with him.

Jason says the next thing he remembers is getting arrested ... but before he wound up in cuffs, the actor claims he was brutally assaulted by the bar's security staff ... and he doesn't know why.

"Jason's injuries are consistent with a brutal attack with deliberately and expertly aimed landed shots to the head which, according to eyewitnesses, continued even after he was unconscious," the rep tells TMZ.

We're told Jason suffered a right orbital fracture in the attack ... as well as a sinus fracture, multiple contusions, hematomas, abrasions and a concussion.

Jason claims he didn't throw one punch -- and his fists can back up his claim, because there are no bumps, bruises or cuts on either of his hands.

Ok, so what if he was looking at your girlfriend?! Was he attacking her? Geez! I hope charges were brought up if that was the only reason!!!