Old 01-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Fast & Furious 6

New images and official fun synopsis for Fast and Furious 6 revealed - new trailer coming at Super Bowl - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2AP

Super Bowl teaser Trailer - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2B5

Full 3 minute trailer - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2Bs

Last edited by P1NSTR1PEZ; 02-05-2013 at 12:33 PM..
Old 01-31-2013, 01:38 PM
The official title for #6

FURIOUS 6 is the official dimestic title and yes... the trailer has been leaked.

[update]

Here are the official facebook page and possible poster [that is being used as its main profile image]

https://www.facebook.com/TheFastFurious6

For right now the film is known as 'TheFastFurious6' untill that trailer premiers.

I just thought of this:

THIS FACEBOOK PAGE AND POSTER MIGHT BE A RUSE IN ORDER TO KEEP 'FURIOUS 6' A SECRET

i dont want to spoil the name for everyone

FYI the song it the tv spot is the addictive 'Breath (glitch Mob remix)'

[update]

I decided to add the screengab from the leaked tv spot that features the official title...

Note [about the poster]: Poster is just a temp untill the official tv spot for 'FURIOUS 6' is released on Sunday during the 1st quarter.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1997_281987248595868_245805300_n.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	11300   Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2013-01-31-13h39m50s163.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	11302  

Last edited by Ruly2; 02-04-2013 at 08:14 AM..
Old 01-31-2013, 06:42 PM
this is the first i'm actually looking forward to fast and furious movie since fast five was fun times. fast five is what transformers series should be.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:13 AM

Can't stand this franchise.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Can't stand this franchise.

Same. Have always been baffled by the appeal and success of this dull franchise.

Also if that poster is official, then we have an early contender for worst poster of the year.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:25 AM
I had no idea it was coming out this year. Bring it on. The series certainly found new life with part 4 and Justin Lin. And has there ever been another series of movies where part 5 was the best one? (Well, I personally like Harry Potter 5 the best, but the general consensus is that part 3 is the series favorite.)
Old 02-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Official Teaser poster: " All Roads lead to this.."

The Teaser Poster for Fast & Furious 6!
Source: Vin Diesel
February 2, 2013

The Super Bowl spot is coming tomorrow, but first we get the teaser poster for Fast & Furious 6, hitting theaters on May 24. Directed by Justin Lin, the film stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky, Luke Evans and Gina Carano.

Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian's (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=99830

note: For the first time ever, Fast and Furious will have a full 60 second spot at the Super Bowl! The trailer is scheduled to air at the end of the first quarter of tonight's big game.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	fastfurious6poster.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	11308  

Last edited by Ruly2; 02-03-2013 at 12:58 PM..
Old 02-03-2013, 05:08 PM
LOL. look what I found on Facebook.. I guess this confirms the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruly2 View Post
FURIOUS 6 is the official dimestic title
I just noticed this text that appeared on Vin Diesel's Facebook page on January 29th:
Quote:
"Creating a saga doesn't end on set... meeting with the writer. I have never seen him so excited about the next chapter.

Haha...

P.s. Six days away from the FURIOUS 6 trailer!"
Old 02-03-2013, 07:12 PM
the super bowl trailer says...

I just saw the superbowl trailer and the trailer said "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 6"

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL TRAILER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozG6KQftTmc

Last edited by Ruly2; 02-03-2013 at 07:17 PM..
Old 02-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Okay, not at all what I was expecting. Looks a little bit too over the top.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Do we REALLY need a Fast & Furious 6? Really? Honestly?

Money talks, I guess.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Holy shit! I love the over the top action. This movie looks fucking awesome! Can not wait!
Old 02-04-2013, 12:01 AM
it looks like a good time...maybe Bay can learn a thing or two from fast five and fast six. to show how to a good over the top action flick can be
Old 02-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Is Han still in this? Just how far in the future is F&F Tokyo Drift???

I love how this series has just become an insane spectacle of car stunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Do we REALLY need a Fast & Furious 6? Really? Honestly?
Yes.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Practical car work and stunts will always please me, in as over-the-top fashion as possible. And I love The Rock. Yes please.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:06 AM
Fast 5 was a fun action flick so I'll be seeing this one too.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:33 AM
This looks fucking INSANE!!

Looks like's there's going to be a Diesel- Rock team fight...awesome.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Shit I'm down, Michelle Rodriguez and Gina Carano yes please I hope they fight each other. Just looks action packed.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:11 PM
honestly this is so over the top it's a bit comical.

If there wasn't a "Fast and Furious" title it would look like a completely different film. After Fast Five word was they were shifting the focus of the film from cars to heists. Now it's just a big budget with lots of explosions. It's one megatron short of transformers.

I think it'll be a fun flick, but it's gotten to be too much
Old 02-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Two days after the Super Bowl teaser, we get a 3 minute Fast and Furious 6 trailer - watch now: http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2Bs
Old 02-05-2013, 01:00 PM

This movie will fucking ROCK!!
Old 02-05-2013, 01:19 PM
man, the stunts look insane as usual. i am there.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:28 PM
I hate how long trailers are these days. I'm a big proponent of making all trailers no longer than 90 seconds. But for being 3 mins they really sold this one well.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:35 PM
The official website is up

looks like in the USA it will be called 'Fast And Furious 6' and in Russia it will be called "Furious 6'

extra fact: This is a sequel to 'Fast Five' but a prequel to 'Tokyo Drift'

The attached images is of the official Logo for the USA
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ff6_logo_reskin.png
Views:	14
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	11313  

Last edited by Ruly2; 02-05-2013 at 03:39 PM..
Old 02-05-2013, 08:07 PM
I'd take a new Fast and Furious movie with some actual physical stunt work any day over the gazillionth CGI-laden comic book/toy extravaganza.

Yeah these films are cheesy (family first) but they still manage to make the cheese part of their charm.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm not fan of every entry in the series, but Fast Five was actually quite good. What I like about Justin Lin is that he really knows how to shoot and cut action sequences. He does it better than most big budget movie directors. Combine that with a coherent (although silly) plot and it makes for a fun two hours at the movies. I'm betting this will be better 95% of the blockbusters released this summer.

Last edited by Bourne101; 02-05-2013 at 10:38 PM..
Old 02-14-2013, 09:19 PM
NEW POSTER this one features Paul Walker

Fast & Furious 6 Poster #2
Old 02-20-2013, 08:06 PM
These movies get better and better. I suspect Dom will be FBI director by F&F 10. And I will be there too!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:59 PM
I liked the first movie, HATED the second, the third and fourth were both mediocre. And just when I thought this was going to be just another Hollywood franchise, Fast Five kicked alot of butt, I thought. I am looking forward to see what happens with the 6th.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Although I think Fast 5 injected a freshness that was needed into the franchise, for me the same over the top unbelievable story elements drag Fast 5 down. Honestly I'll end up watching Furious 6 just because it'll be on and I wont pay too much attention to the plot!

I can never understand what Vin (the new stallone) Diesel is saying anyway.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Fast 6 is going to be the best one yet

These movies really do just keep getting better and better! To be honest, my mind was blown when I watched the trailer.. I am SO excited, I can't wait for Paul Walker and Vin Diesel to do what they do best.
I also can't wait for Getaway! Jon Voight as the voice guiding Hawke.. now that's movie magic! #pumped!
Old 03-07-2013, 04:21 PM
The trailer looks amazing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ View Post
New images and official fun synopsis for Fast and Furious 6 revealed - new trailer coming at Super Bowl - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2AP

Super Bowl teaser Trailer - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2B5

Full 3 minute trailer - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2Bs
This looks so bad-ass. over 2 hours of sick action and effects, sooo dope! Winston, I'm pumped for Getaway too! I got no clue what Selena Gomez is doing cast in that role.. but I'm willing to give her a chance to prove herself in the action world.. I wanna see her really surprise us. I mean, she must have done something right for the Getway crew to cast her next to the legend Jon Voight himself. Hawke is the MAN, I'm sure he's brought his A game for this one.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Fast 6 and Getaway..action movies of the year

Fast 6 looks soo good! Looking forward to seeing the Rock and Vin Diesel together again.. I love cars, fast cars especially! and Getaway, out later this year.. The Mustang in it is something I can only dream of owning one day. Ethan Hawke looks bad ass driving it, and I hear Jon Voight is the mysterious voice that guides him. Definitely watching these 2 films..
Old 03-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Fast 6 any day

Yes!! This series never gets old for me. Fast paced action is so my thing.
I'm pumped for Getaway with Ethan Hawke and Jon Voight too. Got a sick Mustang and what sounds like a really good plot. These 2 movies are definitely on my must-see list.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
Is Han still in this? Just how far in the future is F&F Tokyo Drift???
This story line doesn't make sense. After the high jacked tanker in the 4th he was talking with Toretto about going to Tokyo. So the 4th is supposedly going on while the 3rd one is. Which doesn't make sense because Han and the drug trafficker girl are in the fith.

Unless he staged his death in the 3rd.

Worth watching just for the action stunts alone.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:36 AM
If the rumors about the post credit scene of this movie is true, then this will be the last movie with the Han character. We'll finally have caught up with Tokyo Drift after the events of Fast & Furious 6. That's if the rumored scene is true. And I hope it is because it sounds really awesome!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Fast 6 trailer looks sick!

The trailer looks soo badass and over the top! Just my kind of movie.. keeps you on your toes the whole time. I'm gonna check out Getaway for sure as well, Ethan Hawke and the mysterious man Jon Voight, that sounds like a recepite for Awesomeness!
Old 03-18-2013, 10:56 AM
that German website that leaked the pre-super bowl trailer and add a poster and image

I found this on the same website that I found the 'FAST & FURIOUS 6' trailer (pre-SuperBowl). The images is low-res. The website said this:

screener of the new frame and the poster
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	0uEX53IBeug.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	11656   Click image for larger version

Name:	SbvmGcxzLnw.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	11657  
Old 03-20-2013, 05:00 PM
Fast & Furious 6 Plans IMAX Release

'Fast & Furious 6: The IMAX Experience' will be released in select international
IMAX theatres only.

Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian’s (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire
and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe.
But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.
Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers
across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed
to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is
to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment?
Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

The IMAX release of Fast & Furious 6 will be digitally re-mastered into the image
and sound quality of The IMAX ExperienceŽ with proprietary IMAX DMRŽ (Digital
Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images coupled with IMAX's customized
theatre geometry and powerful digital audio create a unique environment that will make
audiences feel as if they are in the movie.

http://www.imax.com/movies/m/fast-fu...ax-experience/

Last edited by Ruly2; 03-20-2013 at 05:02 PM..
Old 04-05-2013, 06:41 AM
new poster!