Old 02-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Horror At Home

Hi all,

I've been wondering lately, what are some of the best horror films to watch at home? Whilst watching a horror film on the big screen with a packed audience is a fantastic experience, there’s something special about watching a terrifying movie in your own house. It rips apart your comfort zone and demands for a much more intimate and intense viewing, especially with haunted house movies or home invasion flicks.

So, are there any films that you think work best at home rather than on the big screen with a big audience? Has a film had more of an impact when you watched it at home or do you think Cinema is always the best?

Some that spring instantly to my mind are Paranormal Activity and Blair Witch Project. Another one I'd add is the INCREDIBLE new horror movie, Sinister which will be so intense and terrifying watching it at home - I've got the Blu-ray on pre-order (not much longer left till it's out - Cannot wait!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTD12fD400g

Come on guys, share your thoughts...
Old 02-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Definitely The Exorcist - The last time I saw that in the cinema it was ruined by half the twats in the cinema laughing because Regan was swearing while she was possessed. Idiots.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 PM
the Strangers