Old 01-31-2013, 12:37 AM
Unnoticed

This is my first feature movie I am directing and also wrote.

Here is the first trailer to the movie. Please let me know what you think.

http://youtu.be/wRZHg9PPL84
Old 02-07-2013, 01:08 AM
anyone have an opinion on it?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:10 AM
I guess everyone hates it
Old 02-27-2013, 05:30 AM
I'm going to be completely honest with you, but you probably won't like it...

Most people who open that link, and going to close it within 30 seconds or so.
It shouldn't take over 1 minute to actually get to footage of your film. Having that much time in a trailer, spent on showing the "studios" that make it will put people off right away.

Secondly, declaring who the Writer/Director/Stars are in a film such as this means nothing to anyone except your friends/family that may be involved. Your average person online isn't going to have any idea who they are and won't get any feeling from all these names popping up.

Secondly, there doesn't really seem to be much teasing of the story or anything to draw people in. A few "mysterious" shots and so on and a line or two of what seems to be generic dialogue...

If I were you, I'd go back and recut it in to a 1 minute teaser, try sharpen it up and blend it all together and then repost it, and you'll probably get a better reception.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Honestly the beginning of the trailer is too long also 'From the imagination of Chad Zuver' makes it sound like you are supposedly an established name and might come across a little cocky, also 'a story you won't forget' and 'a story you have to know' after a promise like that the trailer should at the very least show something interesting or mysterious, instead we just get shots of what looks like your average horror flick.