Old 02-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Let's Recast!

The goal of this game is very simple: you have to recast the main characters of a movie, but you can't use the original actors.

First movie: Jurassic Park

Recast it!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:40 AM
Check out the 'Replace the Actors' thread in the Movie Guessing Games section. This is something that I keep pumping blood into but never seems to maintain momentum. Maybe you could help me out with that. Also, the thread might be a page back in that section.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:53 AM
Every character: Eddie Murphy.

Thread complete.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieDoc View Post
The goal of this game is very simple: you have to recast the main characters of a movie, but you can't use the original actors.

First movie: Jurassic Park

Recast it!
As much as I liked Sam Neil, Harrison Ford would of been dope as well in that role.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:07 AM
bump

Instead of Sam Worthington as Jake Sully (in Avatar) I would of cast Chris Evans. Worthington's American accent sucked and Chris Evans is a better actor. Even though Worthington was serviceable I wish Evans was cast in the lead. Not that it matters really.

another recasting choice I would do would of had Jake Gylllenhaal play Spiderman instead of Tobey Maguire. Maguire was too old and whiny (and way too short)
While I'm not really a fan of Gyllenhaal, he can definitely play the awkward geek part (as he did in Zodiac) . He would of been perfect as Peter Parker.

And not that this really matters because the films still probably would of sucked but I would of cast Charlie Hunnam as Anakin instead of Hayden Christensen (who is easily one of the worst actors on the planet). I read on imdb that Hunnam was one of the finalist to play Anakin. I wish he would of got the part but its probably for the best lol
Old 07-05-2013, 01:07 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 02:48 PM..