Old 02-25-2013, 09:23 PM
Who Framed Roger Rabbit 25 yrs.

This is just a terrific movie. Great comedy ,charcters, and effects. Love the dueling pianos sequence between the Ducks. Weasels are great. Loyd makes for a great over the top villain. of course the great cameos from old cartoon characters. I just have to say Jessica Rabbit.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:39 PM
It might be too sexual for viewers under 10.

I agree I love the movie, especially the opening.

I also liked how it had cameos by old cartoon characters like Betty Boop
Old 02-26-2013, 08:04 AM
It's a great movie and a great mix of live action and animation. I love how Disney characters and WB characters are present.

Still holds up after 25 years.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:17 AM
I'm looking forward to the Blu-Ray release; hard to believe its been so long.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:06 AM

An incredible film. Loved it as a kid and still love it today.

And yes the weasels were my favorite characters in this.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I also loved the weasels.

"Nose? That don't rhyme with walls..."
"No, but this does." (kicks him in the balls)
Old 02-27-2013, 12:36 PM
I absolutely loved Bob Hoskins in this. He really doesn't get enough credit for his performance. Sure all of the different cartoon characters were a lot of fun but I think Hoskins is the one that made this a classic.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Boy View Post
"Nose? That don't rhyme with walls..."
"No, but this does." (kicks him in the balls)
(Weasel cries out in pain after frisking Jessica)

Eddie: "Nice booby trap".

Psycho: "Time to dip the raaaaaabit..." (laughs)

Eddie: "Wait a minute; anyone know you're here?"
Roger: "Nobody, not a soul, except uh..."
Eddie: "Who?"
Roger: "Well, y'see...I didn't know where your office was. So I asked the newsboy; he didn't know. Then I asked the fireman, the greens grocer, the butcher, the baker, they didn't know! But the liquor store guy...he knew."
Old 02-27-2013, 01:59 PM
lol You all are making me want to put this in today. I loved it as well. So much fun.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Roger Rabbit is one of the most under-rated movies of all time, that film deserves to be a classic. So many films from that era, which I saw as a kid, don't hold up today, but Roger Rabbit does.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soda View Post
Roger Rabbit is one of the most under-rated movies of all time, that film deserves to be a classic. So many films from that era, which I saw as a kid, don't hold up today, but Roger Rabbit does.
Yep, and it still amazes me that no computer animation was involved. All the "toons" were completely done by hand.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:13 PM
Great film.

Was anybody else scared shitless the first time they saw Judge Doom reveal his true self?

What made that so scary was the fact that you only saw his real eyes, so you didn't know what he looked like underneath.

Last edited by Matchbox225; 02-27-2013 at 09:16 PM..
Old 03-01-2013, 07:19 PM
for not having any sequels it is amazing at how this movie holds up. I wish they would of made more roger rabbit shorts.

I don't think there will ever be another ending like this one with all those different cartoon characters that come out after the judge is killed.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:26 AM
"Hey Roger, what do you call the middle of a song?"
Old 03-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Such a great movie. It's hard to believe it's now celebrating its 25th anniversary. That makes me feel super old. I think I was a fetus when it came out.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:58 PM
This was movie that I watched repeatedly has a kid and it is still one of my all-time favorites. On a technical level it holds up amazingly well. Even tough I have the DVD that came out a few years back I will double-dip and the get the 25th Anniversary Blu-Ray.