Old 07-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Noisy fucking Neighbors!!!

I just moved into an apartment a few months ago with three other roommates. Everything is peachy so far except for the fucking upstairs neighbors.

Now, I have lived in apartments all my life, and I certainly am used to hearing noise from above from time to time. But these people are something else. Its not just the occasional heavy footsteps or loud music. It is, no exaggeration, a constant daily thing. They are literally loud off and on almost every day. And when I say loud I mean LOUD. BANG! BOOMBOOMBOOM! SLAM!BANG!BOOM! It sounds like they are literally walking about their apartment dropping bowling balls wherever they feel like dropping them. The noise is never consist sounding either. It ranges from being bangs, to literally window shaking slams. It's like they just move all their furniture around on a daily basis. The best part is it happens at all hours. 8 at night or 2 in the morning. The funny part is we never hear loud talking, screaming anything of the sort so we are pretty sure they don't have kids. And the kicker is none of us have even seen them! They never seem to leave! We'll all keep a look out for them to hopefully nicely talk to them about it but they never seem to leave their fucking apartment.

We have finally decide to talk to them about it when all of us are home to make a bigger impression. Of course we wont be rude but if it doesn't improve we are going to complain to management again and again until something happens. This is shit is getting unbelievably ridiculous. As I write this they are making noise right above my bedroom. It's past midnight.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:30 PM
It is a drug den. They are making cocaine.

Good luck. You should record as much as you can.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:15 AM
Eh, this See You Next Tuesday woman lets her three kids run and scream in the hall. It's annoying.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 AM
dude, that sucks!!
I hateee apartments for the very reason that I have to coexist with inconsiderate people living in the same building.. -_-

my husband and I had an apartment before we got married, and the people underneath us used to play Shakira EVERY day, ALL..FUCKING...DAY!!!
and not like, putting a CD in the boombox.. they had subwoofers and shit, and it would literally shake my apartment..I couldn't even hear myself think!!
they didn't speak english, so I couldn't even talk to them..
so eventually..when they would go to bed, we'd start fucking REALLY loud..ALL NIGHT LONG.. O_o

--ya know, a lot of times, you can rent a house for about the same price as an apartment! little more privacy... maybe check craigslist? ehh?
good luck!!
Old 07-31-2011, 08:37 AM
you guys are too nice. i think after the first day, if not the first hour of all that noise most people would complain to managment. if you allow them to make that much noise all the time, then they probably feel like they are not doing anything wrong. either that, or they think you guys don't care about the noise. the sooner you talk to them about it, the sooner it will get resolved... hopefully.

Last edited by spooky; 07-31-2011 at 08:41 AM..
Old 07-31-2011, 09:41 AM

Last edited by SS-Block; 05-09-2015 at 04:12 PM..
Old 07-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
Can you not apply pressure on these people? make them understand the right way to behave.
That's the thing. The girls in the place are too afraid to go to them and have a talk because they feel it will make things worse and make us their enemies. I would have said something long ago if not for them pleading me and my other roomy not too. That's why I finally got them to agree that we should all go to them and say something to make a bigger impact.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopontheshoes7 View Post
That's the thing. The girls in the place are too afraid to go to them and have a talk because they feel it will make things worse and make us their enemies. I would have said something long ago if not for them pleading me and my other roomy not too. That's why I finally got them to agree that we should all go to them and say something to make a bigger impact.
Girls!?

So you're shacking up with multiple females and it's the neighbors who are making the windows shake!? C'mon, Poop!

Spoiler:
Old 07-31-2011, 01:19 PM
forget the neighbours!...

"you live with two girls?!"

Old 07-31-2011, 02:08 PM
LOL, one of them is my girlfriend and the other is married to my other roomy. She's the one I wrote a thread about a few weeks ago about bringing the inner movie snob out in me.

oh, wait...Ya guys, I'm totally shagging both of 'em!
Old 07-31-2011, 02:40 PM

...It just felt right.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:42 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 05-09-2015 at 04:11 PM..
Old 07-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Dude, fuck whatever the girls say. Go up there and tell them you'll kick their fucking asses and rape their loved ones. I'm dead serious. That's exactly what I would have done on day one. I can't stand people like that. If you know any big black guys, have them do it (unless you look intimidating yourself).

They'll knock it off.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:57 PM
^LOL, I love you, count. You need to speak with them. I've had noisy neighbors, and I've been a noisy neighbor. The truth is that nobody has the slightest idea how loud they are being and to what extent the neighbors can hear it. The subtlest of noises can seem loud as fuck depending on the situation. If you don't talk to them, they'll never have any idea that you can hear them.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:04 PM
Our neighbours are bona fide headcases...

They seem to leave a bebe crying from 6am or thereabouts...sometimes until near lunchtime, their older childlings spend at least 75% of each day bouncing about on a skanky old trampoline in their back garden...and the parents have a habit of dumping random shit including a mattress, several tub bins, shitloads of oranges and pineapples and other delights slap bang outside our back gate/access to parking.

They play the shittiest chart offal offensively loud whilst the 'lady' of the house caterwauls along like she's auditioning for X Factor, I've heard them call the wee ones colourful names like "bitch", "bastard" and "cunt"...and this one time they had the barefaced cheek to wander into my back garden on a sunday morning in order to access a manhole and actually rap-tap-tap on my back window like that's a perfectly normal thing to do...(our cat had just died and this led to my 3 year old thinking he must be outside trying to get in...twats).

Of course they're too rough to actually approach and I totally haven't reported them to Social Services *nudge, nudge*.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:11 PM
^That's sickening. First of all, "bebes" crying is the most irritating thing. The skanko trampolines and the random articles of trash and furniture outside is beyond disgusting, and it's just classless to call children such a name - or use such language around them. I'm sorry to hear about your cat, by the way.

Hopefully Social Services catches their house on fire and rapes the children before them as their eye sockets melt - leaving them no choice but to watch in agony. That would be the civil thing to do.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=countchocula;3432478]Dude, fuck whatever the girls say. Go up there and tell them you'll kick their fucking asses and rape their loved ones.[QUOTE]

What if they respond with laughter, and then shove snooker cues up his ass and then rape his wife and then kidnap them both to repeat this every day.

If they're tough orrible cunts this might need some careful planning.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=SS-Block;3432490][QUOTE=countchocula;3432478]Dude, fuck whatever the girls say. Go up there and tell them you'll kick their fucking asses and rape their loved ones.
Quote:

What if they respond with laughter, and then shove snooker cues up his ass and then rape his wife and then kidnap them both to repeat this every day.

If they're tough orrible cunts this might need some careful planning.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:21 PM
Well it is a good idea to talk to your neibours about there noise because if it is everyday and everynight it is so hard to get by isnt it
I think getting your room mates together so you make a impression is good too
I know that my neibours next door have partys and it is so loud that it shakes the windows and the music is so loud
I confronted them and said turn the music down please to a reasonable level and they told me to get ****ED

Well when it reached 1am in 3am in the moernig we called the police and it toned down for 10mins and then it erupted again
So we called the police again and the smae thing happened it was not until 7am that it stopped
The woman next door said she had the right to have it so loud
Old 07-31-2011, 08:31 PM
stoned?
I'd say those are some cool neighbors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I confronted them and said turn the music down please to a reasonable level and they told me to get ****ED
Old 07-31-2011, 08:33 PM
l should have joined them since l didnt sleep all night .
It is just a pain in the arse when you are working during the day and you have to get up early
Old 08-01-2011, 01:47 AM
I actually have very similar problems Poop

I recently moved to Los Angeles and into a nice community that I pay a little bit more for, but i figured that was because I would have a classier set of people living here.

On the first day here, I was moving shit from my car to my apartment (After driving 3 days to get here from Maryland) and there was this little scrawny lookin kid got on the elevator, we were makin small talk and he mentioned he lived in the apartment directly above me.

So cut to the next week... stomping loud as shit, doors slamming, windows slamming, sounds like running up there... they smoke weed (I know this because after the window slams open, the weed smoke comes into my apartment.. that and on that first day in the elevator, dude said "Do you toke up" like some really cool guy! Not just "Do you smoke?".. "Do you toke up".. so i knew i was dealing with a tool to begin with!

There will be people over a lot of times, window slams open, they smoke their weed and they are loud as shit until like 3 or 4 in the morning.

Now, for me, I am a big guy, an example of how I look is I have played numerous Body Guards and Bouncers in the background of movies and in some short films... that gives you an idea of my physique.. but I am also not one that wants to cause shit with people.

So, there are times i want to go up there, knock on the door and just yell and scream and punch.

But instead, I wrote a note, a very passive aggressive way of dealing with it. But the note just said "Unless you are a 700 pound fat ass woman, there is no need to stomp on your floors the way you do" as well as stuff like "Perhaps you are not aware that you are being very annoying, but you are".. shit like that.

2 days later i got an email from the main office that said that if there are problems, they prefer you talk to them about it and not take matters into your own hands.

I'm 26 years old, im not some stupid fucking taddle tale! I dont want for people to get kicked out of their apartments, (Which can happen if you get 3 complaints in this community)... so these fuckers took my note and fucking turned me in! Game On!

So from then, i have filed 2 noise complaints against them. And if they are by their window, i will open mine and yell out "Shut the fuck up" which has worked the 2 times i've done it.

the thing is, for like 2 weeks, they must have been gone.. it was bliss... then the SECOND they got home, i fucking KNEW it!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:06 AM
We got this caribbean fella living next door, you know the type who likes shouting "bloodclot" a lot... i wish he'd fucking get one because i wanna take him out into the woods in the middle of the night and cut his tongue off. Thats how noisy he is, i think he might have a hearing problem or something with the way he shouts at everything and everyone.

Him and his missus argue almost constantly and its not the sort of heated adult arguing, its fucking full blown shouting and from what ive gathered, he gets really jealous as soon as she goes out to have a bit of fun and he has to stay home to babysit... oh yea! did i mention these fucksticks had a child ? No ? Well they do and to top it off they are planning on getting married...

Why get married if you're in a relationship like that ???... why the hell even get a kid ? abort that future damien-to-be and keep your carbon footprint in check!

Its not all about the shouting either that really fucks me off, its the way they sprint up and down the damn stairs or how they slam their fucking doors constantly and really god damn loud too. Then theres ofcourse the weed smoking and the stench that goes with it and the god damn braindead jungle music.

It gets worse, his mate moved into the flat across the street sometime ago so now they are noisy together. People have been complaining about them but the landlord seems to be a bit of pussy so instead people who have been living here for a good 5 years are now moving out.

Wish we could move out but its not that simple in a city with a massive shortage of affordable 2 bedroom acommodations and we need that 2nd bedroom for my partners daughter. I could write a note i guess but much like some of the above posters, we're the sort of people who like to just stick to ourselves and mind our own business and we dont wanna cause hassle.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo Man View Post
We got this caribbean fella [...] shouting "bloodclot" a lot [...] they sprint up and down the damn stairs [...] weed smoking [...] jungle music..
Is your neighbour a 1940s racist cartoon?
Old 08-01-2011, 05:51 PM
^^I laughed, really, really hard.

There was a period of time for about 8 months when I was growing up that my mother moved into a townhouse style apartment complex, and I got the huge-ass basement to keep all of my dvd's, game systems, lizard, and bed in, but I could hear a man yelling at his son while the poor kid cried every night. There was also a woman cackling like a lunatic outside our building sometimes at night (it was planted before woodlands). I always had nightmares that it was a witch.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Our neighbours are bona fide headcases...

They seem to leave a bebe crying from 6am or thereabouts...sometimes until near lunchtime, their older childlings spend at least 75% of each day bouncing about on a skanky old trampoline in their back garden...and the parents have a habit of dumping random shit including a mattress, several tub bins, shitloads of oranges and pineapples and other delights slap bang outside our back gate/access to parking.

They play the shittiest chart offal offensively loud whilst the 'lady' of the house caterwauls along like she's auditioning for X Factor, I've heard them call the wee ones colourful names like "bitch", "bastard" and "cunt"...and this one time they had the barefaced cheek to wander into my back garden on a sunday morning in order to access a manhole and actually rap-tap-tap on my back window like that's a perfectly normal thing to do...(our cat had just died and this led to my 3 year old thinking he must be outside trying to get in...twats).

Of course they're too rough to actually approach and I totally haven't reported them to Social Services *nudge, nudge*.
They sound like darlings.

I don't envy you. And good for you for totally not reporting them to Social Services. *nudge, nudge*
Old 08-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
Is your neighbour a 1940s racist cartoon?
And this is why I should NEVER look at this website while at work.

Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to **quietly** laugh hysterically?
Old 02-27-2013, 01:47 PM
I have this one neighbor that's made it a habit to call the cops on me when I run pneumatic tools while I'm restoring some customers cars. This isn't my primary job(a side job), but it is one of my sources of income. The cops have been out to see me a handfull of times, and as soon as they leave I just start running them again. For those of you that aren't familiar with pneumatic they are tools that run off an air compressor as a power source that use psi to turn them rather than an electrical source. I confronted him and we had a verbal altercation. I threatened to beat the fuck out of him and then take a hammer to his face for being such a whiney cocksucker neighbor. He didn't like that and called the cops and reported me for violent threats with intent to do harm. It was my word against his that was about three weeks ago.

This other asshole neighbor I have, an ex-con biker has a problem with me revving my cars up everyday. I have an 800 hp 70 roadrunner and 70 charger as well as a 67 I start everyday and let idle for around 5 minutes. Yes the Roadrunner is extremely loud, this is the only time I have to do this though.

I had a confrontion with this guy over his fence, this guy didn't call the cops but did make a threat to do damage to one of my cars. I told him to come out to the middle of the street so I can beat him with in an inch of his life. I went on to call him a bitch and a pussy for hiding over his fence like a vagina. Of course he didn't , which was actually smart on his part because I would have. From that day on he does everything louder as if were having some kind of noise war. Regardless the guy is a meth addict and a loser.

I got shitty neighbors. I need to find a place that's on a few acres.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:10 PM
I've heard the age-old trick of recording their trouble to play back while they sleep works wonders. They have to pass out sometime...
Old 02-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Dubbs View Post
I have this one neighbor that's made it a habit to call the cops on me when I run pneumatic tools while I'm restoring some customers cars. This isn't my primary job(a side job), but it is one of my sources of income. The cops have been out to see me a handfull of times, and as soon as they leave I just start running them again. For those of you that aren't familiar with pneumatic they are tools that run off an air compressor as a power source that use psi to turn them rather than an electrical source. I confronted him and we had a verbal altercation. I threatened to beat the fuck out of him and then take a hammer to his face for being such a whiney cocksucker neighbor. He didn't like that and called the cops and reported me for violent threats with intent to do harm. It was my word against his that was about three weeks ago.

This other asshole neighbor I have, an ex-con biker has a problem with me revving my cars up everyday. I have an 800 hp 70 roadrunner and 70 charger as well as a 67 I start everyday and let idle for around 5 minutes. Yes the Roadrunner is extremely loud, this is the only time I have to do this though.

I had a confrontion with this guy over his fence, this guy didn't call the cops but did make a threat to do damage to one of my cars. I told him to come out to the middle of the street so I can beat him with in an inch of his life. I went on to call him a bitch and a pussy for hiding over his fence like a vagina. Of course he didn't , which was actually smart on his part because I would have. From that day on he does everything louder as if were having some kind of noise war. Regardless the guy is a meth addict and a loser.

Wow, I feel for your neighbors. I don't blame them and would totally do the same thing to try & get you arrested.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:33 AM
I have a frat house across the street from me. When they party I always wake up to trash and broken glass in the street.

I've super glued their front door shut, I've unscrewed their sewage cap and plugged the pipe, I've even launched dog shit from my back yard to their house while their in full party mode.

I'm almost glad they suck so much as neighbors, because it occasionally gives me something fun to do. I kind of like plotting and scheming against them. Good times. To this day they have no idea it's me, and I've been fucking with that house for at least two years.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
I have a frat house across the street from me. When they party I always wake up to trash and broken glass in the street.

I've super glued their front door shut, I've unscrewed their sewage cap and plugged the pipe, I've even launched dog shit from my back yard to their house while their in full party mode.

I'm almost glad they suck so much as neighbors, because it occasionally gives me something fun to do. I kind of like plotting and scheming against them. Good times. To this day they have no idea it's me, and I've been fucking with that house for at least two years.
Haha you are the man! That is hilarious and reminds me of when I was in college. My roommate and I had an apartment next to this frat and they were such fuckin douchebags.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:

My neibouer next door is like you but he uses diffrent,tools he spray paints cars and doesn't have a proper cover so when we get a nice wind you get the smell of paint and everything else coming across but if this is your income for,your,trade you would think your neibours would be abut pleasent

Last edited by Bondgirl; 02-28-2013 at 05:53 AM..
Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:

Your neighbors are fine. You are the shitty neighbor. Living alone on a few acres sounds like a good idea, though you may start to threaten to beat the shit out of yourself then just out of habit.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
though you may start to threaten to beat the shit out of yourself then just out of habit.
The only time I'd threaten to beat the shit out of my myself is if I was stupid enough to move out to your neck of the woods in a place as stupid and shitty as Texas. If I were you I would have killed myself a long time ago living in that dumbass faggot infested shithole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Wow, I feel for your neighbors. I don't blame them and would totally do the same thing to try & get you arrested.
They have a problem with me as opposed to what I'm doing. I gave you the condensed version above.

The neighbor who calls the cops has a mentaly challenged son who has some kind of sexual affixation on my wife. He made some comment to her about being a real good kisser and wanting to try on her. The nice person that my wife is told him that my husband would not like that and he should go and practice on one of the neighborhood dogs. I told the father this and the fact that he mowes my lawn from now on is out of the question. I don't want someone like that on my property.

This other guy is a lowlife white trash degenrate. I even found out he use to fuck his sister back in high school. It came out when I was talking to him over a few tecates. I called him on this behavior and he's had a problem with me ever since.

The only thing he will accompolish by threatining to take his frustrations out on one of my cars or one my customers cars is to get himself serisouly hurt.

On both accounts it's personal. In conclusion I'm surrounded by dumbasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
My neibouer next door is like you but he uses diffrent,tools he spray paints cars and doesn't have a proper cover so when we get a nice wind you get the smell of paint and everything else coming across but if this is your income for,your,trade you would think your neibours would be abut pleasent
Lots of the paints today have small traces of the chemical Cyanide in them. When it comes to spraying these cars I don't do it anywhere near residential areas. I take the cars To an airplane hanger I rent storage space out from my father so I don't get overspray on anyones cars or property.

Last edited by SL Dubbs; 02-28-2013 at 01:15 PM..
Old 02-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
The only time I'd threaten to beat the shit out of my myself is if I was stupid enough to move out to your neck of the woods in a place as stupid and shitty as Texas. If I were you I would have killed myself a long time ago living in that dumbass faggot infested shithole.
Austin does have a large homosexual community, you've got me there. As a very liberal bastion in a large and populus conservative state, homosexual Texans tend to flock here and we're often called "the San Francisco of the South." It turns out they don't like that word in case you didn't know, it's considered very rude and is generally a sign of bigotry. We were again named one of the ten best cities in the country to live though by the fairly authoritative Bloomberg/Business Week yearly poll. We have the lowest rate of unemployment of any major city in the nation, the 6th highest percentage of graduate degree holders, and are a major center for tech, design, art, music, film, biomedical and pharmaceutical research, industrial automation, and education so you may be a bit off on the infestation of dumbasses relative to the rest of the country. I have great neighbors too, so somehow I manage to go on living.

Anyway, by your own admission you make very loud and disturbing noise on a regular basis and then verbally assault and threaten your neighbors (apparently with the intent to follow through), so whatever their own personal faults they have every reason to have a problem with you, your noisiness, and your anger management problems. Calling the police seems the reasonable thing to do on their part.

Last edited by QUENTIN; 02-28-2013 at 02:10 PM..
Old 02-28-2013, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Austin does have a large homosexual community, you've got me there. As a very liberal bastion in a large and populus conservative state, homosexual Texans tend to flock here and we're often called "the San Francisco of the South." It turns out they don't like that word in case you didn't know, it's considered very rude and is generally a sign of bigotry. We were again named one of the ten best cities in the country to live though by the fairly authoritative Bloomberg/Business Week yearly poll. We have the lowest rate of unemployment of any major city in the nation, the 6th highest percentage of graduate degree holders, and are a major center for tech, design, art, music, film, biomedical and pharmaceutical research, industrial automation, and education so you may be a bit off on the infestation of dumbasses relative to the rest of the country. I have great neighbors too, so somehow I manage to go on living.

Anyway, by your own admission you make very loud and disturbing noise on a regular basis and then verbally assault and threaten your neighbors (apparently with the intent to follow through), so whatever their own personal faults they have every reason to have a problem with you, your noisiness, and your anger management problems. Calling the police seems the reasonable thing to do on their part.
I don't what's funnier you trying to justify the international hub of under achievement filled with dumb fucks and hicks or the fact that you're trying to justify some incest meth addict along with some mis-guided retard which Texas is full of.

you're not gonna convince me that some state that's known for idiocy, ugly scenery and undesirable weather is full of Harvard and Standford graduates which are gonna be future potential masterminds of this country. Save your stupid delusions and propaganda for the politics forum.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:20 PM
When you think of it we really have some stupid niebours l know my next door neibour got out her camera and started taking photos of all the water. Going down our drive way and wanted to report us it was at the time we were having water restrictions in Australia her husband told her to stop because well we do have to live next door to those people l just can not understand the length people go in annoying others
Old 02-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Also StDubbs that handicapped boy who annoys your wife should be reported if l was in her position l would be abut scared. It is a shame his father not have control of his son behavior
Old 02-28-2013, 07:13 PM
On the topic of Texas population:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TNhS81w4bM#t=2m5s