Old 03-02-2013, 09:45 AM
DELETE MY ACCOUNT

After seeing a very crude thread listed on this website, I no longer wish to be a member here. Please delete my account and all my posts, effective immediately.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Not sure if this is just a cry for attention or not, but if you are serious I would recommend posting in the site suggestion area and or emailing the webmaster.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:13 AM
...or just leave?
Old 03-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Ok, I'll bite. What was the thread?
Old 03-02-2013, 12:53 PM
The posters on this forum need to learn how to use the damn internet already jfc
Old 03-02-2013, 12:58 PM

If you're offended by crude comments are you sure you want to be on the internet?
Old 03-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
Ok, I'll bite. What was the thread?
Sex, religion, or sexy religion.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:42 PM
The Internet is one crude dude...
Old 03-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Which area of the forum has a affended you l know sometimes members can go over the top on there posts sometimes but if something has upset you pm Joblo or you might see a mod on line and send a message to them but l am concerned on what you might have seen if it is really bad it needs to be reported Moviefan
Old 03-02-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan2k4 View Post
After seeing a very crude thread listed on this website, I no longer wish to be a member here. Please delete my account and all my posts, effective immediately.
Yeah, because instead of attempting to REPORT it, so that we can try and fix things, or actually link to the thread here (or as someone else suggested, the SITE SUGGESTIONS/QUESTIONS forum -- the proper place to post such a thing), so that we can check it out...it's easier to just post this ambiguous post and BAIL? Wow.

Members come and go every day, we don't "delete" accounts. If you don't like it, just leave. No need to make a public spectacle out of your departure...
Closed Thread