Old 02-13-2013, 07:23 PM
Angelina Jolie

Quite Spectacular In Any Movie She Plays In,Need Sequal To Tomb Raider

Posted from Joblo.com App for Android
Old 02-13-2013, 08:57 PM
No & no. I don't think she's ever been lauded for her "superb" acting ability, but more on her physical appearance, really.

She's a nutcase in real life and a mediocre actress on-screen. Best performance? Probably "Girl, Interrupted". Outside of that, nothing else she's done has really been all that impressive.

And a giant NO to a third Tomb Raider movie. I wouldn't be opposed to watching a reboot with someone else in the lead role as Lara Croft though.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:32 PM
I enjoyed Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but that's really the only movie I've enjoyed seeing her in.

Never saw Girl, Interrupted.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:10 PM
I enjoyed her in Wanted. she's one of the few girls that looks good shooting a gun
Old 03-04-2013, 04:30 AM
She's beautiful and she's married to Brad Pitt. That's all.
And some perks go with it
Old 03-04-2013, 06:37 AM
I think she'll age really badly. she already starts decomposing. Sad, cause she was smoking hot.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:56 AM
I think Angelina is still beautiful and of cause she is not what she was when she was a young woman we all age as the years go by
Old 03-12-2013, 12:45 AM
She's never been in a great movie, probably the closest she's gotten was The Good Shepard and The Changeling.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:25 AM
She might not go down as one of the greatest actresses of all time but she certainly is fearless in front of the camera and that is something you can say about very few actresses currently working.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Changeling is probably her best movie. Not much of a filmography I have to say.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:47 PM
The 2000's were her sweet spot, like the 80's and early 90's were to Demi Moore. Jolie was hot, is still hot and will age well and still be hot for whatever age she is. She will have a few more hits, but her time is almost up. There is a reason why she has not done a real movie in 3 years. I think if she really wanted to be taken seriously, she could do serious roles and would do well. She can act and does have talent, she just chooses not to.

As for a new Tomb Raider..... no way. She is too old for the character and she is not the draw she used to be. There has never been talk of her doing another one, but always chatter about a new one starting someone else. She was a great Croft though. Too bad the movies sucked. They should do a rated R one. Give the fanboys something for once.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Angelina has done some great work, A Mighty Heart is her strongest performance, she's truly brilliant but she's also really good in Gia which I'd say is her next best Girl, Interrupted as well as Girl, Playing By Heart, The Good Shepherd she was decent in Changeling and Salt and quite good in Wanted though she does have a shit load of crap out there.

I'm also a massive fan on the Kung Fu Panda films, like not just here - it all is brilliant.

And for those who haven't seen it, In the Land of Blood and Honey has really great direction it's just the script that is bad. Really hope her next film she directs but gets someone decent to write it.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:41 AM
I have to say that Angelina was good in Mr And Mrs Smith her performance was really good l did hear that she is thinking about retirment and wants to do charity work and be a stay at home mum because she feels if her time is up and wants to be there for her kids so l think if she wants to do this l think it is great