Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Sports
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Tonight's the night we see if GSP really is as good as he once was. I'm hoping Condit kicks his fucking head in!
in 30 minutes ! listening to Sans Pression - Territoire Hostile for good luck

im good ... stream in my pocket !
Old 11-17-2012, 08:40 PM
I like to root for locals but Côté just got bitchslapped by Sakarra.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:43 PM
OMFG .. Côté won by DQ !!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 08:48 PM
7-8 shots to the back of the head that were very clear, justified disqualification.

Would love to see a rematch though.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Bocek is toasted !

GIMME GSP DAMNIT !!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 11:47 PM
GSP WON ! woot !
Old 11-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Wanted to see GSP vs Diaz buuuuuuuuut...Oh Canada baby!
Old 11-18-2012, 02:29 PM
I didn't see the fight, but caught part of the post-show on Fuel TV and saw that GSP beat Condit by unanimous decision. Interesting. I didn't think St. Pierre still had it, but looks like I was wrong! Now I want Anderson Silva beat the piss outta him next!
Old 12-18-2012, 04:44 PM
I heard Santos and Cain are up for a remtach. If this is true then Cain is in for another ass fucking. All Santos has to do really is just show up. Easy payday for Santos.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Dubbs View Post
I heard Santos and Cain are up for a remtach. If this is true then Cain is in for another ass fucking. All Santos has to do really is just show up. Easy payday for Santos.
not exactly
Old 01-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
not exactly
Whoops! Looks like Cain avoided that "ass-fucking" for sure & got his belt back, lol!
Old 02-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Whoops! Looks like Cain avoided that "ass-fucking" for sure & got his belt back, lol!
When their rubber match goes down he will knock him out again. He's done it once, he can do it again.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:33 PM
We'll see Dubbs. I don't doubt there'll definitely be a JDS vs. Cain III fight for sure.

So Rousey vs. Carmouche tonight. I like Rousey moreso (if only cuz she's more attractive ) - Though I've honestly not seen either one of them fight, so it should be fun to see.

I also think Hendo will take out Machida tonight as well.... At least I hope he does!
Old 03-02-2013, 01:46 PM
I don't know if I'm the only one or not.... But I absolutely cannot STAND Machida's fight style.... I kept hoping that Hendo would land his right fist in that fucker's face, but he kept running away & backing off like a bitch. Disappointing fight, that.

However Rousey's 7th consecutive armbar victory was pretty damned cool! When Carmouche was on Rousey's back, I thought she was done.... But she survived and is a well deserved Champion!

Next up we've got Nick Diaz vs. GSP. I fucking HATE St. Pierre, and I love me some Diaz brothers.... So needless to say, I want Diaz to cave the Canadian's face right in!
Old 03-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
I don't know if I'm the only one or not.... But I absolutely cannot STAND Machida's fight style.... I kept hoping that Hendo would land his right fist in that fucker's face, but he kept running away & backing off like a bitch. Disappointing fight, that.
He uses Karate. The last time that style was actually effective in a fight was in the 70's when nobody knew any other style besides wrestling.

Quote:
Next up we've got Nick Diaz vs. GSP. I fucking HATE St. Pierre, and I love me some Diaz brothers.... So needless to say, I want Diaz to cave the Canadian's face right in!
Diaz will fuck his face and use his ears as handle bars.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Diaz will fuck his face and use his ears as handle bars.
I'd pay to watch that, actually.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
Hate the Diaz brothers. Just a matter of time before they're out of the UFC. Hope GSP beats him into retirement.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
Hate the Diaz brothers. Just a matter of time before they're out of the UFC. Hope GSP beats him into retirement.
Diaz is in St. Pierre's head, so we'll see!
Old 03-17-2013, 02:21 PM
St. Pierre's sucha cunt! Always fighting not to lose, instead of actually fighting to win. You know, I heard he's gonna manufacture a new condom, cuz he's "always playing it safe, everytime!"

Admittedly as much as I like Nick Diaz just cuz he's different, he came off like a whiney bitch in the interview after the fight. Not only that, but he MAY just be a little bit over-rated as a fighter overall as well. Still, I wish he woulda won though.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Anderson Silva just got ktfo! Woot. Tried to be Mr Showoff and got his ass handed to him. Gratz Chris!
Old 07-07-2013, 01:26 AM
The king has finally been de-throned. Can't stay on top forever. He should have hung up the gloves a while ago as competitive and unpredictable as this sport is just like boxing you can easily out stay your welcome. He was too old to be mixing it up anyways with this whole new young talent pool at 38. Should have ducked out the back door after that last soonen knockout.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:08 AM
I know little about MMA, so this was one of the few major cards that I've seen in the last year or two. All I know is that there are few things more beautiful to witness in sports than seeing a thuggish, terrible sportsman get the most brutal kind of retribution that a sport can offer. Good for Weidman for refusing to become another KO victim and take matters into his own hands.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:53 PM
RIP Anderson Silva
Old 07-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Old 07-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Anyone gonna be watching the UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Moraga show on Saturday? I really think Moraga's gonna beat Mighty Mouse's ass, honestly. At least I am hoping he will. Also would like to see McDonald get the win over Ellenberger as well.

I watched the UFC "Road to the Octagon" special yesterday and thought it was pretty damned good! Also expecting Lawler to win his fight as well. Should be interesting to say the least!