Old 03-15-2013, 07:09 PM
Michael Moore: Wrong AGAIN

Quote:
Filmmaker Michael Moore’s suggestion that showing crime scene photos of the children slain at Sandy Hook will hasten the demise of the National Rifle Association is not getting rave reviews in the shattered Connecticut community.

The left-wing social critic wrote in his blog Wednesday an item titled "America, You Must Not Look Away (How to Finish Off the NRA)," in which he recommended releasing the undoubtedly gruesome photos of the 20 children killed on Dec. 14, 2012, some of whom were shot up to 11 times. Moore said the fact that Americans have “done nothing to revise or repeal” the Second Amendment “makes us responsible.”

“ … and that is why we must look at the pictures of the 20 dead children laying (sic) with what's left of their bodies on the classroom floor in Newtown, Connecticut.”

Moore predicted a parent of a child killed in the horrific elementary school massacre or another high-profile mass shooting would make pictures available, adding “and then nothing about guns in this country will ever be the same again.”
Maybe he should offer that if he is killed by bullets from a gun, the pictures could be released and used to help his cause. I might cheer the photos.

This man has no shame. You don't need to show the aftermath of what happened to those kids. You can go online and already see pictures of what kids and adults look like when they are shot. I can show him my fucked up left bicep and the photo of the cracked rips.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Maybe someone should tell Mr. Moore how many people die from obesity related illness each year.

Hard to take preaching about my own actions from someone who clearly can't even take care of their own self.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:04 PM
If indeed there are any dead kiddie pics.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Moore isn't getting any attention these days, so he has to say something shocking to get people to look his way. I honestly don't take him serious anymore. He's kind of become a parody of himself.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:05 PM
I can't stand this motherfucker.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:17 PM
Oh Michael Moore... will you ever learn.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm failing to see the problem here. Is this any different that anti-smoking campaigns that show the effects of smoking, or drunk driving awareness campaigns that show the results of drinking?

Reap what you sow.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
I'm failing to see the problem here. Is this any different that anti-smoking campaigns that show the effects of smoking, or drunk driving awareness campaigns that show the results of drinking?

Reap what you sow.
Yes completely different they don't show the ripped up bodies of little children, don't try and act like they are even close to the same thing that is completely foolish come on now.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Quote:

Reap what you sow.
So should these campaigns show us the mutilated bodies of decapitated children from when a drunk driver wrecked into a family? And then the campaign says, "Say no to cars" or "Cars kill" or "If you want to own a car then you are contributing to the decapitation of kids, you sick fuck".
Old 03-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm View Post
I can't stand this motherfucker.
Moore is an ignorant joke and is nothing more than a punchline now. He's completely irrelevant that I'm surprised there are even threads like this any more. Despite his cries for attention, most people ignore his rants completely now-a-days. I suggest we all keep doing that.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:39 AM
"No one is paying attention to me! Someone look at me!!"

Old 03-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Quote:

Reap what you sow.
"Hey these guys are doing bad things so that makes justifies other people doing bad things." And the beat goes on. People actually don't like those either if you haven't been paying attention. I'm trying to eat dinner and you think I wanna see some swelled up foot with puss coming out? I don't even smoke.

Anyway the 2 are completely different to answer your question. Smoking cigarettes are very different from guns.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Minus Badbird, it's great that this subset of the schmoe population have all managed to post in the same thread within a five hour span. Lots of laughs provided after a long week of school. Thanks guys.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:50 AM
I'm sure the families of these children would love to see their babies bloodied corpses paraded on television for asinine political propaganda. Moore is a ghoul.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:29 AM
Oh, goody...a misplaced Politics thread in Gossip...

It's been too long since we had one of these...

Anybody want to piss on Sean Penn now?

Maybe tell us all about how Trey Parker and Matt Stone are the awesomest two guys evah?
Old 03-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverload View Post
I'm sure the families of these children would love to see their babies bloodied corpses paraded on television for asinine political propaganda. Moore is a ghoul.
Agree! How dare he even suggest that they should want to do that!
He is a moron!!

I also think this guy who killed the kids in newton would have found a way to kill if he didnt have access to guns. Once a crazy psycho, always a crazy psycho.
Also, if he used a knife, would we ban all knives forever and no one could use a knife? I know knives and guns aren't the same thing, but the country is gettin alittle overboard. Out of the millions of people that use guns responsibly, we change it because of a dozen crazy people? That's ridiculous.
I mean, the argument could go on. Because of 9/11, no more planes should be flown? Because of Kennedy, no more parades? It's getting silly now
Old 03-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post

Maybe tell us all about how Trey Parker and Matt Stone are the awesomest two guys evah?
This.

Spoiler:
although I do like Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Last edited by Bourne101; 03-16-2013 at 10:33 AM..
Old 03-16-2013, 12:06 PM
I agree this should be moved to the politics board.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:24 PM
Old 03-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:

Reap what you sow.
Do you have kids? If it were your kid?

There is a major difference. The victims are innocent children. Smokers had a lifetime of choices. Drunk driving victims are also innocent, but when it comes to this the end result of the crashes are displayed in many schools and government places all over the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post

Thanks for addressing the topic at hand. Oh wait, no you did not. Typical.
Sean Penn is an assshole. Feel better now?
And Parker and Stone are awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
I agree this should be moved to the politics board.
If we do that, it would be giving Moore more credit than he deserves. He is not political. He is just a joke. He is a celeb. The issue is political, but again, why give him any credit.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:02 PM
It's going a little too far but I'm sure Moore has the best intentions.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:30 PM

He's a fat piece of shit.

I remember being disgusted while watching Bowling for Columbine (during the part where he confronts Charlton Heston at his home and tries to place the blame for the death of a little girl on him. What a piece of shit
Old 03-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
It's going a little too far but I'm sure Moore has the best intentions.
If by "best intentions" you mean some fat-ass blowhard who hasn't been relevant in years saying deliberately over-the-top things in order to get some attention, then yeah, I guess Moore's intentions are as pure as the driven snow.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Ah, yes, let's call him fat, that is relevant.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arseface View Post
Ah, yes, let's call him fat, that is relevant.
Nothing about that sanctimonious FAT-ass is relevant anymore, except his shameless attention whoring.