Old 03-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Strip clubs

Anyone else a fan? I used to not like them (basically paying to get blue balls) BUT since I've moved to a big city I've been to a number of really really good strip clubs. One has a good amount of European strippers there that are really hot and freaky.

I was at one last night with some friends and this one stripper kept biting my nipples and gave insanely good lap dances. I mean she was grinding hard on me. It was great.

So schmoes, whats your take on strip clubs?
Old 03-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Went to the BEST and the WORST strip clubs last night.

I'll start with the best.
Its called Skin Caberet. Really good drink deals and all the strippers were good looking. They had a lot of Eastern European dancers working there which was nice.
One of them gave me an insanely good lap dance and really got into it. She played with my chest and bite my nipples during two songs. The other dancer was from Romania and was also really into it. Highly recommend the place. If any of you schmoes are in the Phoenix area sometime, let me know. I'll buy you a lapdance or two

And now to the worst.
I then went to this place called Dream Palace. Fucking ghetto ass shithole. When my friends and I entered we headed for the bar to get some beers. then the bartender told us they dont serve alcohol there. Da fuck?! That was immediately a buzzkill for us. But we wanted to check out some of the girls there so we stayed for a little while longer.

About 15 minutes into staying there I noticed a bigger stripper(she was kinda overweight) getting ignored by everyone there. Being the nice guy I am I approached her and asked if I could have a private dance. She was thrilled. Then told me it was 60 dollars which I agreed to. Then I went into the private room with her and she told me there was a catch. I also have to tip her a minimum of 100 dollars! I was like WTF?! I then agreed to tip her 100 bucks and she got upset because she said "I normally get at least 300 dollar tips".
At that point I had enough and told her she was being very rude and asked the manager for my money back which I did get back.

I still cant believe that stupid fat bitch would be ungrateful for a 100 dollar tip. I felt sorry for her and wanted to help her out and she acted totally rude to me. FUCK THE DREAM PALACE! DO NOT go there if you're ever in Phoenix.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Well l am not into strip clubs

But if there was a male strip club l would give it a try
Also with men they never strip down to nothing they always only go to a certain point when they strip
Old 03-17-2013, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Went to the BEST and the WORST strip clubs last night.

I'll start with the best.
Its called Skin Caberet. Really good drink deals and all the strippers were good looking. They had a lot of Eastern European dancers working there which was nice.
One of them gave me an insanely good lap dance and really got into it. She played with my chest and bite my nipples during two songs. The other dancer was from Romania and was also really into it. Highly recommend the place. If any of you schmoes are in the Phoenix area sometime, let me know. I'll buy you a lapdance or two
Really? Cuz I live here!

I think strip clubs are a waste of money, and admittedly not been to one out here. I did go to one when I lived in Ohio and thought it was over-rated and a waste.

But hey, if you wanna buy me some lap dances, I'd be up for it! LoL!
Old 03-18-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Really? Cuz I live here!

I think strip clubs are a waste of money, and admittedly not been to one out here. I did go to one when I lived in Ohio and thought it was over-rated and a waste.

But hey, if you wanna buy me some lap dances, I'd be up for it! LoL!
Yeah man if you're ever wanting to meet at SKIN Caberet sometime just shoot me a PM or something. This next weekend I'll be out of town though but after that I may be going back there again.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:02 PM
IMO, strip clubs are fine. I won't judge, but I'm just not into them. I'm not into paying someone who doesn't care to take me to a certain level of intimacy and then stop when the song is over...
Old 03-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Yeah man if you're ever wanting to meet at SKIN Caberet sometime just shoot me a PM or something. This next weekend I'll be out of town though but after that I may be going back there again.
Well I'm around as well I'll just settle for a wave at Skin Caberet next time I drive by in case you're in there.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Well l thought there would be more members who would be into this type of thing but l agree with you Exophine it would be better to meet a woman than to go to a strip show l bet they would get a lot of perverts at this type of place
Old 03-18-2013, 06:45 PM
^Well it's like any kind of (legal) entertainment. If you're entertained and have fun, then you are entertained and have fun. You got your money's worth. It doesn't have to take the place of anything else any more than going to a movie or sporting event or watching tv at home. If you like it and you're not hurting anybody, why not?

Last edited by Glinda; 03-18-2013 at 06:49 PM..
Old 03-18-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
^Well it's like any kind of (legal) entertainment. If you're entertained and have fun, then you are entertained and have fun. You got your money's worth. It doesn't have to take the place of anything else any more than going to a movie or sporting event or watching tv at home. If you like it and you're not hurting anybody, why not?
i wonder how much these places are to see female entainment

But Glinda alot of men do go there to well let off you know what and that thought is disgusting
I am sorry but l had to say that but some do and yes it is for looking at women naked but the thought of waht men do there would not be good

I think it is not a good place for the women to be working there and you would have to be at your lowest point to take your close off in front of a very big group of men

It is not repectable and when going for a proper job you will have that on your resume
I feel that women can do better and we were not brought up to dot hings like that as l said you would ahve to be at your lowest point and be desparate or on drugs to do this type of thing
Old 03-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Oh, I agree with you, Glinda: if you're into that sort of thing (I'm not), then by all means. I don't want to stop anybody from having a good time.

Also, now that I"m thinking about it in the context of having fun (I wasn't before), I wholeheartedly approve
Old 03-18-2013, 10:01 PM
I couldnt be interested in this type of thing but if it is a male strip club and they were all nice looking men l would have to look but when you might have someone you love at home you as a male wouldn't need stimaltion from a woman you don't know personally you would prefer the beautiful wife or girlfriend
Old 03-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Yes l think it would excite a man knowing a woman would like this type of thing a l wouldn't want to push it l would hate it if l was,with someone who was glaring at another woman's body if that was the case there must be deep seated problems at home
Old 03-18-2013, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
i wonder how much these places are to see female entainment

But Glinda alot of men do go there to well let off you know what and that thought is disgusting
I am sorry but l had to say that but some do and yes it is for looking at women naked but the thought of waht men do there would not be good

I think it is not a good place for the women to be working there and you would have to be at your lowest point to take your close off in front of a very big group of men

It is not repectable and when going for a proper job you will have that on your resume
I feel that women can do better and we were not brought up to dot hings like that as l said you would ahve to be at your lowest point and be desparate or on drugs to do this type of thing
Well I've been to female strip clubs when I was younger and with groups of male and female friends together. I'm a good person I'd never hurt anyone and yet i went there...so I don't judge. I also saw the Chippendales guys dancing once with a group of girlfriends.

Sure there are seedy clubs and there are nicer clubs but its legal and no I would not want my sons marrying a stripper but even at that I don't make blanket judgements. I wouldn't want my daughter stripping either if I had one. But I don't.

Far as men going to strip clubs well men love to look at naked women. Its a fact. Not all guys like strip clubs but some do. No matter if it is respectable or not there's always going to be women who strip. Far as having a girlfriend or wife at home, well I know when my husband was young and in the military and traveling there were times he and the guys ended up at these places. I trust him. I didn't want him holed up in his room while the guys went out. Others feel different and I understand that too.

ETA no I would not like to be at home on regular basis and my husband is out going to strip clubs. Bachelor parties and stuff I don't care but were past those ages anyway.

Last edited by Glinda; 03-18-2013 at 10:27 PM..
Old 03-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Ah all l am saying if one likes this well it is disappointing l was referring to your last comment l just wouldn't approve and think it is a good statement a good statement to make and to have a enjoyment in Linda's post but that is what excites you well l will leave it there Exophine

Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-18-2013 at 10:45 PM..
Old 03-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Well when you talk about army guys well when they are shipped overseas they go to asain strip clubs where they can watch these women strip and then some go for sex too l am not sure what the standard are in America But in Asia these women have AREs and other things wrong with them l feel that thes strip clubs where ever they are are disgusting and down grading for women in general but if you and others like well that is up to that person on what excites them isn't it
Old 03-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Well, Asia isn't the only place they go... But that wasn't my point. Really it's an individual thing. No right or wrong as long as both people in the relationship are okay with it. If not then it would be a problem. I would not want my husband getting lap dances and such, but him being there I didn't have a problem with that at all it wasn't a regular thing amd I'm not a girl who gets easily threatened by other women when I'm in a committed relationship.

But anyway I will back out of the thread as I'm sure I was not the intended audience.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:52 AM
I think this thread has had a lot of opinions Glina and with both of us being female we have had opposite opinions and you and l are both role models on how to have a positive debate without having a arguement l found and enjoyed us having ago at this and being very mature about the way we handled our Zelda l hope you don't back out of this thread or other anyway l wanted to also say thankyou for making this debate enjoyable grins
Old 03-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Went to one strip club in my life so far, we were in Okinawa and I went to celebrate with this one great guy, one of the few here, it was his last deployment with us. I went, got the concept now I'm already done with them, I just don't get it.

The place was called Deja Vu, again in Okinawa. Not bad... I guess, if good scenery is what these places are judged by then this place was good... I guess. Yes by good scenery I mean the ladies too, with all due respect.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:06 PM
They're a waste of money. If you want to get your rocks off you could easily pay a hooker at a fraction of the cost that it would take you to bust a nut. While I was single I only went to one. The reason being just to say that I went to one for conversational piece.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:51 PM
If you look at it in terms of monetary value, yes, they're awful. But I happen to enjoy getting drunk with my friends, doing drugs, and staring at beat-to-death clams and buttholes all night so I try to hit a strip club half a dozen or so times a year. My goal, ultimately, is to bang some dirty, dirty stripper whore that I don't spend a dime on.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
If you look at it in terms of monetary value, yes, they're awful. But I happen to enjoy getting drunk with my friends, doing drugs, and staring at beat-to-death clams and buttholes all night so I try to hit a strip club half a dozen or so times a year. My goal, ultimately, is to bang some dirty, dirty stripper whore that I don't spend a dime on.
it is terrible how you look at strippers they are women who are sometimes desparate and in need of money so they take this profession on
I feel that it might satify your need but to rubbish them is not nice

I hope one day they ban all of these places
Old 03-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
hahahah

the only way you're going to be able to accompolish that is by finding one with piss poor self esteem. Most strippers are pretty much whores as it is so you'll already have that working in your benefit. If you have more than a gram of cocaine to spare and and some whiskey then who knows you and your buddies will probably be taking turns blowing loads on her face degrading her like the whore that she is in the process in the back parking lot.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Umm do you we have gone from strippers to something really low

Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-20-2013 at 04:14 PM..