Old 04-22-2013, 04:40 PM
"Die Hard 6" may take place in Japan

Just read a bit of news, although it widely regarded as a rumor, there are rumblings that 'Die Hard 6' could take place in Japan and involve the Nakatomi Headquarters.

I posted the article and link to the source on my blog:
http://ejtangonan.weebly.com/2/post/2013/04/die-hard-6-to-be-set-in-ja pan.html
Old 04-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej_monk84 View Post
Just read a bit of news, although it widely regarded as a rumor, there are rumblings that 'Die Hard 6' could take place in Japan and involve the Nakatomi Headquarters.

I posted the article and link to the source on my blog:
http://ejtangonan.weebly.com/2/post/2013/04/die-hard-6-to-be-set-in-ja pan.html
I read somewhere that Die Hard 6 was taking place in the future and it will take place on some planet in space and John will be fighting the Aliens from Aliens 2. Go John Yippie Ka Yea Mother Fuck This Alien Fucker!

OH yeah, I read it here. Just now!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:28 PM
Too bad it won't take place in the mind of a semi-talented screenwriter.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Too bad it won't take place in the mind of a semi-talented screenwriter.
I would say that if Die Hard 5 is as bad as people say, then there is only one way to go... Up. But hey, it's Hollywood.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 PM
What is this series even about any more?
Old 04-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Since Japan has a high percentage of centenarians among its general population, Bruce Willis' character should be right at home.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post
What is this series even about any more?
money.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:42 AM
Figures, I'm only in Japan for maybe another 2-3 months then out of work, watch them shoot exactly where I work.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:25 AM
i'd rather hear Die Hard 6 is not taking place at all.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:06 PM
It's a shame this series has become such a joke. Love the first one, the second and third are great, and the fourth is decent. I have not watched the fifth, but there seems to be little attempt at trying to put forth any quality entries any more. It would be nice if they brought back some characters from the original movie - like Holly or Al . . . that would at least be incentive for me to watch again. But it seems all the studio wants is a short running time and a lot of explosions.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Do it

A Good Day to Die Hard was a disaster. I went to the Die Hard Marathon when it came out, and after seeing 1-4, 5 didn't match the tone or characters at all. I would welcome a 6th film because I want to see it end right. I love the idea about going to Nakatomi headquarters; hell, you could get Reginald VelJohnson getting an award too. Both sis (the hot hot hot Mary Elizabeth Winstead) and bro to come too. Do it!
Old 04-28-2013, 02:28 PM

I would definitely welcome this. Movies that take place in Japan usually kick ass.