Old 02-23-2013, 09:36 PM
films that contains scenes of car washes

This particular thread has started to "come clean" with me (pun intended, sic) and I wanted to know what are some of the particular films that contains scenes of car washes (you know, the ones that go through an automated car wash or whatever that is)?

The only films that contain those type of scenes that I knew out of my head are "The Crazies" (the 2010 film) and "Final Destination 4" (released in 2009).

I remembered whilst scouring over the internet, I saw one random video clip from a film in which I couldn't remember the name and it features two women are stuck in a car wash and they got sprayed by jets of water, detergent and got whipped by those car wash mitters! I believe it's a comedy film of some sort - that's all I had remembered.

What are the names of the films (apart from the ones I knew) that features scenes inside a car wash?
Old 02-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Isn't there a car wash scene in that Hilary Duff movie? A Cinderella Story I think?
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 PM
Well, if car wash movies are your fetish, may I recommend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTwrrDANnoU
Old 02-23-2013, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Isn't there a car wash scene in that Hilary Duff movie? A Cinderella Story I think?
Well yes! That's the one I am looking for! I've found out about this small video clip from that particular movie here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SatiIZdN56U

I also found something similar to that from another movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-h9MmWzcso (this clip is from a scene from the movie, "Fred: The Movie".

Any other movies that you can think of?
Old 02-24-2013, 07:06 AM
In the film Candy, Heath Ledger & Abbie Cornish do heroin in a car wash. Pretty good movie too.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:13 AM
Seems as if the original Gone in 60 Seconds had a car wash scene.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:58 AM
The Crazies
Old 05-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Cool Hand Luke
Old 05-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Old 05-06-2013, 02:11 PM
If you're prepared for some fucked up Haneke I-don't-want-to-live-anymore depressing ass Postmodern cry-yourself-to-sleep shit then your best bet is The Seventh Continent. Which contains, as it were, the best car washing scene of all time; along with perhaps, and don't quote me on this, the best eye exam scene of all time. It's all riveting stuff I assure you. Check it out for yourself.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Dazed and Confused has a car wash scene with all the freshman "piggies"