Old 05-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Sorry Schmoes but i have to ask about Bondgirl

I was away for a couple of months like i always do (internet gets boring in the long run ) and i noticed Bondgirl was a former schmoe.

I dont care much about the politics behind it , i know lots of people didnt like her much and that's fine with me. My problem is that i've been planning a trip to Australia next January for the past year and she said she'd be open to let me couch surf for 2-3 days on my 3 weeks vacations if the opportunity arise and saving on hotel fares would be a great opportunity if i'm in the area.

Anyone know a way to get in touch with her ? My trip is still gonna happen but i have to know how to plan it ( plane fare is almost 2k$ CAN). I'm starting my scuba diving course in a month so i can go see the coral barrier up-close and personnal.

Just PM me with info plz. If her offer still stand , fine . If not , Australia is a big place and im still figuring how to make the most of it.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:12 AM
You seem pretty confident she's an actual person.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post
You seem pretty confident she's an actual person.
I'm no God .... she could be the best fake troll in the universe for all i care. Just wondering if i can save 300$ while travelling to Australia.... if not , i need to stop drinking for 2 weeks.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:17 AM
Bondgirl was one of the saddest, scariest and obviously fake gimmicks I've ever seen
Old 05-12-2013, 03:05 AM
Praise jeebus! It's gone? for true? You're obviously wasting your time thinking of whatever that troll was buddy. Face and accept your chagrin.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Whether she was real or not, the owner of the Bondgirl account decided to close down shop maybe three weeks ago because of all the negative attention and feedback she always got on the boards.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfrog View Post
I dont care much about the politics behind it , i know lots of people didnt like her much and that's fine with me. My problem is that i've been planning a trip to Australia next January for the past year and she said she'd be open to let me couch surf for 2-3 days on my 3 weeks vacations if the opportunity arise and saving on hotel fares would be a great opportunity if i'm in the area.
I have a feeling that if you did that you would never be seen from or heard from again.

She posted a political topic on this forum, and Joblo closed it down and asked not to post topics like that in this forum again. Then the very next day she posted another political topic on the forum (obviously trolling). A few schmoes pointed out Joblo's original statement about the issue, then she went all crazy saying "why are you hurting me like this? I'm a real person with real feelings" and shit (again, obviously trolling). No one bashed her or anything, just pointed out that we are not supposed to post those kind of topics on this Forum. The account was doing what it was created to do, troll. The next day she was a former schmoe.
Closed Thread