Old 05-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Blood in stool

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 04:34 PM..
Old 05-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Or you just push to hard.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Thread is useless without pics.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:51 PM
If you eat right you don't even need toilet paper. True story.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Here is some shitty helpful information from this shit chart. Be sure to push up your stool to read this.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/stool-color-chart.html
Quote:
Causes of Stool Color

Light Brown to Medium Brown: Normal (No probable causes)

Very Light Brown: It can be caused due to excess fat or constipation. Liver problem can also lead you to this color.

Orange: This color can result from malfunctioning of gallbladder, fast transit time or due to the intake of few medicines or foods like carrots and spinach which contain beta-carotene.

Yellow: It can be caused due to giardiasis, Gilbert's syndrome, etc. Malabsorption or pancreatic cancer can also be some of the causes.

Black: Internal bleeding in the upper section of the GI tract. This tract consists of esophagus, stomach, first section of the small intestine and duodenal ulcer. Black bowel movement can also result from excess drinking, excess intake of iron supplements, etc.

Dark Green Stool: Indigestion of green vegetables such as spinach can cause you green color stool. Apart from this irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, a fast transit time and celiac disease, intake of iron supplements, vitamin supplements, etc. can also result in such color.

Dark Red or Maroon: Colon cancer, internal bleeding of the lower section of the GI tract, internal hemorrhoids, anal fissure, diverticulitis, colon polyps etc. are some of the major causes of this color.

Bright Red: Disorder of the digestive system, hemorrhoids or colon cancer. It can also be caused due to the food which are rich in red dyes.

Gray: Malabsorption due to the blockage of the bile juice.

Clay: This color is the result of gallbladder disorder, hepatitis or malabsorption, etc.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:46 PM
People on steroids will shit a little blood. You're not on the roids are you? I'm only playing.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Minus the health issues, taking one bright red shit in my life would be awesome.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:22 PM
I have been training to become a CNA and this topic still makes me nauseous for some reason. Handling elimination needs with blood involved... eugh. Whether urine (potential kidney issues) or BM's (obvious).
Old 05-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
Anyone here have problems with that?

I had polyps that caused that. I got them removed, but they say they could return. The doctor said they could return.

There's so much of this happening. Polyps, celiac bleeding the lower intestine, haemrrhoids. It must be something in the way we're living or what we're eating.
Dude? Really? You post that here? Anytime blood comes out of a place that is not usual, you would seek a doctor not this website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
Thread is useless without pics.
I almost laughed. Gross man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
If you eat right you don't even need toilet paper. True story.
What if you have a hairy ass? Doesn't the shit stick to it? I do not have a hairy ass, so I don't know.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
What if you have a hairy ass? Doesn't the shit stick to it? I do not have a hairy ass, so I don't know.
Yes... =/
Old 05-03-2013, 03:30 AM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 04:33 PM..
Old 05-03-2013, 04:49 PM
so wait are you shitting out blood?
Old 05-05-2013, 05:14 AM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 04:33 PM..
Old 05-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Interesting this has been brought up because this has been happening to me recently. I recently just changed my dietary habits to that of a pescatarian so I don't know if that has something to do with it because it never happened prior to that? Otherwise, I know I have a hemorrhoid so perhaps that's the cause?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:35 AM
People share too much on the internet.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
People share too much on the internet.
Ya think?