Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Hi, Bondgirl. Thanks for coming clean. It's not always an easy thing to admit one's mistakes. Whether they be insignificant in nature, or on a much larger scale, online or offline. That being said, I respect you just that little bit more now for not packing your bags and vacating the premises due to this little incident. That would be the easy way out for some people. But no, you came back and tried to make amends. And that takes alot of courage. I really do respect you for that. And not to sound sappy or anything. But I would most definitely miss you if you left. Your presence adds a kind of calmness to the message boards.

But clearly, in light of recent events, I firmly believe that you have taken an important step in your forum activity here at JB's. And what's more, I understand why you did what you did. I really do. It's easy to hide behind a computer screen and keyboard and say and do whatever. Most people wouldn't care about that. But your conscience has proven otherwise, and in my eyes at least, you have shown us all otherwise. Lastly, not to sound sexist or anything, but because you are a female, I feel that there is just that little more pressure being placed upon you and the other women here at JB's. Rest assured. Whether or not you post a photo of the real you, at the end of the day, I won't think any differently of you. I like you alot, BG. So, I'm glad you're sticking around.
This whole thing reminds me of a certain South Park episode. It was a two parter. Maybe a season cliffhanger. I forget. It was about Cartman and finding out who was his dad. They played part one and after some time when the next episode came out they did not air part two. People went crazy as to why not. Then the creaters made a comment that they could not believe that people who care so much about a person made of contruction paper.

Why on earth would any of you care if someone used a real or fake pic is beyond me. Why does it matter? It doesn't. Some of you only said what you said, because most of know that Bond Girl is a nice person who is caring and nice. A bit naive too, but very sweet and nice. Some of you people must have ugly lives and want to hurt nice people like her. I don't feel sorry for losers like you who feel they have to try to hurt people like her. You deserve the shitty life you have and I laugh at you.

Normally, I would put this in a private message to Bond Girl, but ... Bond Girl don't care what any of these people say to or about you. You know who you are and you know what they are. Ignore the ugly, sad losers who have made it clear they made up a fake name or two to try to insult you. How else would they know background info about you like that. Some of these people need to get a life beyond here too. That is why I made my recent rant. I love how some of you catelog people's lives on here hoping to trip them up in a lie or get them banned. How sad for you that you have nothing better to do than that. Bond Girl, remember how sad and pathetic these people are next time and do not give them the satisfaction of letting them know they are getting under your skin.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Thankyou Erroneous

You are right at what you have said in your post

But l did lie to everyone on this thread and l that is why l had to post and say sorry

You know yourself through private messages that l am not a nasty horrible person and l felt sad that you had to see this l thought you would be angry with me but you have pointed out a few areas where one you said l was bit naive
I dont blame you for saying that

it is amzing how one gets to know a person and can point out different things about a person but still see the good things

That is why l like you and l have to say this you helped me out when l was really down and upset about my stepfather and you stood next to me when ll felt like crying and you always gave me proper advice

You are such a good freind and that is because l got to know you

I know too that l have to ignore things as well and you have told me so many times to do this

I think l have got alot stronger but l still need improvement l how l come across and one thing is that l have learnt alot on reading this thread not the start but now
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Thankyou Erroneous

You are right at what you have said in your post

But l did lie to everyone on this thread and l that is why l had to post and say sorry

You know yourself through private messages that l am not a nasty horrible person and l felt sad that you had to see this l thought you would be angry with me but you have pointed out a few areas where one you said l was bit naive
I dont blame you for saying that

it is amzing how one gets to know a person and can point out different things about a person but still see the good things

That is why l like you and l have to say this you helped me out when l was really down and upset about my stepfather and you stood next to me when ll felt like crying and you always gave me proper advice

You are such a good freind and that is because l got to know you

I know too that l have to ignore things as well and you have told me so many times to do this

I think l have got alot stronger but l still need improvement l how l come across and one thing is that l have learnt alot on reading this thread not the start but now
You are a good person. Do not ever worry about what I think of you. You do what is right and you will never be wrong.

Ease back on all the nice things you say about me. I rather people hate me here. I don't want to give off the wrong impression. I only care about people I like.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Hi, Bondgirl. Thanks for coming clean. It's not always an easy thing to admit one's mistakes. Whether they be insignificant in nature, or on a much larger scale, online or offline. That being said, I respect you just that little bit more now for not packing your bags and vacating the premises due to this little incident. That would be the easy way out for some people. But no, you came back and tried to make amends. And that takes alot of courage. I really do respect you for that. And not to sound sappy or anything. But I would most definitely miss you if you left. Your presence adds a kind of calmness to the message boards.

But clearly, in light of recent events, I firmly believe that you have taken an important step in your forum activity here at JB's. And what's more, I understand why you did what you did. I really do. It's easy to hide behind a computer screen and keyboard and say and do whatever. Most people wouldn't care about that. But your conscience has proven otherwise, and in my eyes at least, you have shown us all otherwise. Lastly, not to sound sexist or anything, but because you are a female, I feel that there is just that little more pressure being placed upon you and the other women here at JB's. Rest assured. Whether or not you post a photo of the real you, at the end of the day, I won't think any differently of you. I like you alot, BG. So, I'm glad you're sticking around.
Well said sir. I agree as well. BG's a good person overall. We all fuck up and make mistakes, and honestly her posting a fake picture isn't really that big of a deal in my opinion.

So cool, glad to see you're sticking around BG!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Here's hoping you don't take this the wrong way:

Screw you Erroneous
Old 01-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Way to break the rules there, Erroneous. Old members or "new" members are completely entitled to their opinions. If they think what Bondgirl did was uncool, they're allowed to voice their opinions whether you like it or not. I don't think it was done maliciously. Bongirl lied, got caught in a lie, and then she owned up to it. Which is the MOST important part. It takes a lot to admit you're wrong, but she did it, apologized, and didn't keep up with the charade. I think it ends there.
As far as our handful of "new" members, dude, everyone knows the deal. You're the only one out of the loop. They aren't "fake names" on a mission out to get Bondgirl, they're,,,refreshed members, who just happened to have an opinion on this topic. Your paranoia is ridiculously shameful, and to say someone must have a horrible life for voicing "hateful" opinions then turning around and being just as hateful is just hypocritical. Grow up.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
Here's hoping you don't take this the wrong way:

Screw you Erroneous
It has been such a great weekend, I could not take anything the wrong way. I wish my wife did not work all weekend. I may have to screw myself. Now I am going to finish getting fatter (like gasoline I am up 7 lbs since Halloween) and eat my cheesecake I made and watch Cowboys and Aliens that I rented at Red Box where no one was there to get in my way and then I will do some work and then go to bed, but beforee that I will finish this run on sentence. Oh god, I love to break the rules of writing.

PS Who are you? Did you used to have another name or not be on here for a long time?
Old 01-08-2012, 09:43 PM
I KNEW there was a reason I had good ole Erroneous on my block list! LoL!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
Way to break the rules there, Erroneous. Old members or "new" members are completely entitled to their opinions. If they think what Bondgirl did was uncool, they're allowed to voice their opinions whether you like it or not. I don't think it was done maliciously. Bongirl lied, got caught in a lie, and then she owned up to it. Which is the MOST important part. It takes a lot to admit you're wrong, but she did it, apologized, and didn't keep up with the charade. I think it ends there.
As far as our handful of "new" members, dude, everyone knows the deal. You're the only one out of the loop. They aren't "fake names" on a mission out to get Bondgirl, they're,,,refreshed members, who just happened to have an opinion on this topic. Your paranoia is ridiculously shameful, and to say someone must have a horrible life for voicing "hateful" opinions then turning around and being just as hateful is just hypocritical. Grow up.
LOL OK Bob (what movie is that?). And glad I am "out of your loop" Not a loop I want to be in. I said my opinon and you said your's. Good night, dear Looper.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Oh Sorry Erroneous l forgot you like to be hated

But l am glad you like me as a person

Ayway l am just glad there is alot of love here where forgiveness is excepted

Umm cloneeflkeiso
How is Go Go
She looked nice in her photo
Old 01-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Geez this thread seems to turn in all directions

Have any of you tried Yoga grins it helps you all to relax
Old 01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Oh Sorry Erroneous l forgot you like to be hated

But l am glad you like me as a person

Ayway l am just glad there is alot of love here where forgiveness is excepted

Umm cloneeflkeiso
How is Go Go
She looked nice in her photo
LOL My people let me know right away how hated I am. Thank you, boys. Good to have those to keep me grounded and humble.

One rule of lying. Like in the great movie The Usual Suspects Every lie is 90% truth (something like that)
Old 01-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
PS Who are you? Did you used to have another name or not be on here for a long time?
No, as far as the forums are concerned, I am rather new...joined a few months ago. I'm usually active in the "Movie Guessing Games" section, the Music and Video Games sections, and here once in a while...I seldom pop up elsewhere.

I'm just a schmoe that loves movies a little too much, like everyone else here.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
You deserve the shitty life you have and I laugh at you.

LOL, funny stuff!

Bondgirl got caught in a fib. She apologized. I think we can probably move on now. Group hug, Schmoes!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEnjoyWatchingAndDiscussingMovies View Post
LOL, funny stuff!

Bondgirl got caught in a fib. She apologized. I think we can probably move on now. Group hug, Schmoes!
What IEWADM said. Good grief. There's no need for such bile.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:18 AM
A little note:

Please keep in mind that insulting or attacking other Schmoes is NOT allowed.

Another little note:

If you're not comfortable with posting a photo of yourself, there is no reason you need to. Feel free to simply not post a photo. The end.

<3,
Bantameant
Old 01-10-2012, 05:18 AM

That's me with a reticulated python crawling on my head. Clearly, I have a massive fear of snakes. He's about 8 feet and weighs about 115.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:15 AM
That's a pretty Clever picture Guy.

What's with your shirt? Is it insinuating that you would feed a cat to the snake? Or am I missing the point there? (I see what looks like booties on the cats paws, your shirt is going over my head here).
Old 01-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
That's a pretty Clever picture Guy.

What's with your shirt? Is it insinuating that you would feed a cat to the snake? Or am I missing the point there? (I see what looks like booties on the cats paws, your shirt is going over my head here).
It's from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:05 PM
KITTEN MITTENS!!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Bleh.

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 01-10-2012 at 12:47 PM..
Old 01-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
It's from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Gotcha. I don't watch the show, nor do I care to. I've watched an episode or two several months back, and it was painfully unfunny.

Thanks though.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post

That's me with a reticulated python crawling on my head. Clearly, I have a massive fear of snakes. He's about 8 feet and weighs about 115.

Such concentration as you have that nice snake on your head

It is the best photo so far in this thread

I also like your t Shirt
Old 01-11-2012, 02:57 PM

This is an albino reticulated python. This one is the female which is currently mating with the male I posted just before. Trinity (the snake pictured here), is about 15 feet and weighs about 155.

And thanks for the kind words BG.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:04 PM

And I figured why not one more? Haha.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:22 PM
FUCK. THAT.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Geez the photo you showed of the snake on your head was interesting but to lay sown with one would have been scary
It is huge

Do you have anymore photos grins

I know in Australia we have alot of diffrent snakes that can kill you with just one bite
Old 01-11-2012, 10:00 PM
LOL, is that your house cleverguy?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey l noticed a few little snakes in the background in one of the photos

How many snaks do you own Cleverguy

Do you keep the snakes in the backyard shed
Old 01-12-2012, 12:13 AM
That was actually at one of my bar regulars place. He breeds reticulated pythons and knows I have a fascination with snakes and reptiles (I actually studied them in school). He has about 30 snakes. I do have more pictures, too. Maybe I'll post them later.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Geez 30 snakes that is alot

Have you ever thought about having some of your own snakes
Old 01-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Clever Guy. Dude. You bare an uncanny resemblance to Robert Shaw in that Jaws avatar I made you. Or am I on drugs?

Old 01-12-2012, 01:16 AM

Umm this is Robert Shaw

Cleverguy is better looking than this bloke
Old 01-12-2012, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Geez 30 snakes that is alot

Have you ever thought about having some of your own snakes
I actually used to own an albino bull snake. It died a few years back. I've owned chameleons, tarantulas, geckos, and all sorts of crazy things.

Quote:
Clever Guy. Dude. You bare an uncanny resemblance to Robert Shaw in that Jaws avatar I made you. Or am I on drugs?

Yup...'tis the avatar. You do the best work and I love to show it off!
Old 01-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey that is interesting that you have owned a snake Cleverguy

It is a shame it died but at least you had it for quite a while

But a tarantula would have given me the creeps

I know in Australia we have the huntsmen and they can grow very big and one time l had to kill one and it was bloody hard

It put its legs up to attack and l hit it with a broomstick and it was still alive l had to hit it a couple of times and then had to remove it from the shower area

It was horrible doing this

But it would have also been quite interesting to see the pets you kept and feeding them there favoutite food would have been interesting too

I mean you would have to be collecting all diffrent things to feed all your animals

Last edited by Bondgirl; 01-13-2012 at 07:37 PM..
Old 01-20-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm going to be off the site for about 4 months working so I wanted to get this out of the way

Serge Soucy
single
I love movies

Last edited by blknge89; 01-20-2012 at 11:16 AM..
Old 01-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Lovely photo of you bikinge89
Old 06-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Such handsome ladies and beautiful men!
Old 06-06-2013, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Lovely photo of you bikinge89
Why thank you
Quote:
I'm going to be off the site for about 4 months working so I wanted to get this out of the way
eh yeah so I was late to show, bad timing with the reply bondgirl, wait unless bandgurl is.....hmm?