Old 06-17-2013, 09:33 PM
Steak-How do you like your Steak

I'm a Sirloin type of person. I also like Prime rib or chicken fried. I like mine medium rare with mashed potatoes w/ gravy or sunny side up eggs.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:53 AM
Sirloin is excellent and I also enjoy Ribeye. Rare or medium rare is how I get my steak cooked. I enjoy it with nice salad. This topic made me hungry.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:35 AM

I fucking love steak! My favorite steak is the Victoria Filet at Outback Steakhouse. Sure its not 5 star dining but its affordable and always delicious. I order it medium well usually.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Victoria Filet at Outback Steakhouse.
Oh yeah. Absolutely.

I like my steaks medium rare. When grilling at home I like rib eyes but I also like the cheaper cut of chuck eye. Not expensive and has some good flavor.

Grill some corn on the cob to go with it and I'm all types of happy.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
I fucking love steak! My favorite steak is the Victoria Filet at Outback Steakhouse. Sure its not 5 star dining but its affordable and always delicious. I order it medium well usually.

that lobster in that picture looks tasty also
Old 06-21-2013, 12:12 AM
Porterhouse med-rare at Mortons with all the condiments: blue cheese, grilled onions, red wine sauce.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Any kind of steak as long as it is well done.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Medium rare is where it's at. Dunno how some of you guys do well-done, it's just so chewy and dry tasting.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPhoenix View Post
Medium rare is where it's at. Dunno how some of you guys do well-done, it's just so chewy and dry tasting.
That would be called a misteak.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:29 PM
It doesnt have to to 5 star for me. I freakin love steak as long as its not in the terrible category. Hell, I eat the fat most of the time. Thats how sick and nuts for steak I truly am. I typically go for medium or sometimes a little under that. Its got to be pink or dark pink. Mmmmm mmm, bitch!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:15 PM
overcooked

http://youtu.be/rnKqqorG5aQ?t=43s