Old 06-28-2013, 07:09 AM
Anal hazings on the rise

Good GOD what is going on with teenagers these days???
Kids sticking a finger or a pencil up another kids' ass. WTF mostly its being done by teenagers on sports teams.

This shit pisses me off and is totally uncalled for.

In the last year, there have been more than a dozen hazing incidents around the country involving high school boys who have sodomized other boys with foreign objects, reports Bloomberg. Over 40 boys have been reported victims. Most have been younger students.

There’s a dearth of data concerning the size and scope of the national boy-on-boy anal hazing problem. Astonishingly, though, a study published in the Journal of Youth and Adolescence has claimed that nearly 10 percent of high school males report suffering some form of sexual assault including, in some cases, forced oral sex or rape.

“You need a good fingering, you freshman,” one of the attackers allegedly told the victim at one point.
http://news.yahoo.com/anal-hazing-ap...140040056.html

I never encountered this when I was in high school. Everyone mostly respected everyone else. There wasnt much or any at all bullying going on and definitely no hazing that I knew of.

Did anyone else come across this type of shit while they were in high school? Fucking terrible if you ask me.

A number of the frats at the college I attended did do hazing which is one of the many reasons why I never joined one.

Last edited by echo_bravo; 06-28-2013 at 07:13 AM..
Old 06-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
This shit pisses me off and is totally uncalled for.
Co-Sign.

Isn't this shit also referred to as digital rape in some countries?

I have to honestly say that I am not surprised in the least by this news. It seems that as a whole, people in general are becoming less intelligent, and more idiotic with each and every passing generation. Or so it seems. And what's more unsettling is the fact that some of these new-age teenagers may one day become role figures in our society. Hey, mayor, is it true that you used to stick your finger up your buddies asshole in college? Oh hell yeah! Ya got my vote... holds up a finger. Oh, and I love the retarded names they give these practices. Haze? Wtf? I guess butt-plug sales will sky-rocket as a result of this new trend.

I agree with you, echo. This shit is just totally out of control.

Last edited by God of War; 06-28-2013 at 07:53 AM..
Old 06-28-2013, 08:16 AM
Closet cases getting their fix under the guise of "hazings".

Never understood the whole hazing fixation as it is.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
Bingo.

Seriously though,the more and more things I read in the news about the current middle and high school age groups, the less and less I want to have children. They're fucking monsters lol.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:50 PM

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 08-06-2014 at 06:28 PM..
Old 06-28-2013, 11:46 PM
looks like those anti-bullying aids are not working
Old 06-29-2013, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
looks like those anti-bullying aids are not working
In fact it seems to be doing the opposite. Not only that, but have you seen the anti-marijuana commercials? Where the girl's stoned and her fucking dog is talking to her?

If I'm watching that, the first thing in my mind if I were an impressionable teen would be: "I want what SHE is smoking!"

But yeah. Back on topic.... I remember bullying going on, rocks being thrown at kids, jocks putting a kids deodorant in his hair or face or whatever.... But never random acts of jamming foreign objects up anyone's ass. Even though the idea is kinda fucking funny is a bizarre kinda way. (I've got a FUCKED up sense of humour tho)
Old 06-29-2013, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
In fact it seems to be doing the opposite. Not only that, but have you seen the anti-marijuana commercials? Where the girl's stoned and her fucking dog is talking to her?

If I'm watching that, the first thing in my mind if I were an impressionable teen would be: "I want what SHE is smoking!"

But yeah. Back on topic.... I remember bullying going on, rocks being thrown at kids, jocks putting a kids deodorant in his hair or face or whatever.... But never random acts of jamming foreign objects up anyone's ass. Even though the idea is kinda fucking funny is a bizarre kinda way. (I've got a FUCKED up sense of humour tho)
Yes on the pot one. I sort of thought the same thing in my younger years. Those things cracked me up before Id ever even touched marijuana.

On the laughable stuffing stuff up people's rectum... not so much. Its disturbing and it sadly happens, it more heinous ways than I care to imagine.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
Yep.

I have a feeling that this kind of stuff has happened in the past, but only now, post anti-bully bandwagon, is it getting any media attention.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:53 PM
I red a story where a boy had a lightbulb put up his bottom.

Very terrible. The headline wav "Watt Were We Thinking?".
Old 06-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandgurl View Post
I red a story where a boy had a lightbulb put up his bottom.

Very terrible. The headline wav "Watt Were We Thinking?".
Go away already.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:53 PM
I have every right to post her. You have made severel personal attacjs against the rules.

Stop now as I am a nice person but I will report yup.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandgurl View Post
I have every right to post her. You have made severel personal attacjs against the rules.

Stop now as I am a nice person but I will report yup.
Is it any wonder these forums are dead when posters like this get to stick around, while old-time contributors - who actually used to contribute to a lot of great discussions - get the boot. Ugh.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglorious View Post
Go away already.
Co-Sign.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:03 AM
There's an ignore function for a reason.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:28 AM
I think this thrad has more butthurt than the OG meant to have.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:07 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 03:49 PM..
Old 07-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
I wonder how many, if any, of these victims become serial killers or school shootists.
damn good question and its disturbing to think about. Getting hazed and sexually violated would be very damaging to ones' mind. That shit stays with you.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:41 PM
In a world where high school girls have oral and anal sex so that they can still claim they are virgins, I guess things like this shouldn't surprise me.

High school kids are pretty fucked up. But just imagine how fucked up the kids of these high school kids are gonna be?