Old 06-22-2013, 01:32 AM
had to dealt with the probably nasty storm in Huron in a long time.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:13 AM
Doesn't sound too fun boss.

Got up, went to work, got a headache cuz the assholes "in charge" are fucking retards and under-staff us on a constant basis. Discovered that I'd be working 8 days in a row, if I hadn't arranged to get a day off on Wednesday.

Came home and am now watching some TV. Oh and was inadvertently semi-insulted by some young (albeit hot) looking bitch, when she told me I looked like Ethan Suplee.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:25 AM
The same thing I do each and every day--pulled myself to pieces in front of the mirror.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
The same thing I do each and every day--pulled myself to pieces in front of the mirror.
Is that a reference to masturbation?
Old 06-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandgurl View Post
Is that a reference to masturbation?
Gotchya! Not a single spelling mistake. I guess it must be difficult trying to act like someone who clearly you are not.

What did Bandgurl do today? Oh, the same as usual. Tried to act like an ass. 100% success rate achieved.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:53 AM
Mine was gebuine ask. I am from Poland originally and not do easy as you might find it to be Clare.

Please block mr instead of being rude.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Old 06-22-2013, 02:45 PM
got the entire weekend off (again). So thankful for that. Probably hit up Gilligans tonight (they have midget bartenders um I mean little people who are cool as hell)

Other than that got no plans really. Maybe watch some shitty horror films on Netflix
Old 06-24-2013, 02:51 AM
Spent what felt like 2 whole days cleaning and painting for the secretary of the navy, hence why not recent entries by moi, and I will be gone for a little while, can't say when.

Ya'll do good things everyday while I'm gone.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:01 AM
I am going to buy a hatstand for my hallway. It is just for funk. I do not have any hats. I saw this in an interior desin magazine.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:57 AM
Woke up this morning, had to shit 4 times before I headed to work.
Each time, it was less solid than the one before.

I texted my co-workers saying I might not come in.
Shit cleared up by 9am. I think it was from drinking lots of milk yesterday. I rarely drink it, and I kind of forgot that it can affect me in negative ways the next day.

So, at 9am I started homework. With an hour break from 11-12 for lunch, I finished at 5:30. For today.

I didn't waste a vacation day for nothing. At least I caught up a lot on my homework for the week.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
Woke up this morning, had to shit 4 times before I headed to work. Each time, it was less solid than the one before.
TMI. But I still LOL'D
Old 06-24-2013, 09:45 PM
I got my WWE: WCW War Games blu-ray day before it get's released. so I'm watching that. finally got these matches on blu-ray.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
TMI. But I still LOL'D
Yeah. I was hoping someone would "lol". Lawl!

Today is a normal work day. Then school. Then, I go home and veg.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:24 AM
I studied for several hours upon waking up. Then I donated some plasma. Now Im just sort of relaxing for 1-2 days and having a few drinks. Nothing special but its not the worst time ever.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:32 PM

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 08-06-2014 at 06:30 PM..
Old 06-27-2013, 06:49 PM
trained someone on how to start the process of making food on the assembly line at mcdonalds.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Got a good amount of work done, got all my bills for July paid, now watching the NBA draft and drinking some whiskey and smoking some herb.

I'll miss Jrue
Old 06-27-2013, 11:34 PM
After work I'm going to buy two GTX 780s and maybe the Cooler Master Cosmos II.

When I get home, I'm doing more homework. It never stops!!
Old 06-27-2013, 11:51 PM
The short version: Got props from Robert Rodriguez for killing a deadly snake.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
The short version: Got props from Robert Rodriguez for killing a deadly snake.
The long version: snake is a euphemism?
Old 06-28-2013, 06:31 AM
ha yeah Quentin I'd like to hear the whole story behind this. Is Robert a cool guy? What were you working on if you dont mind me asking.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Longer version: I'm working in post for Troublemaker, as an assistant sound and music editor on Machete Kills right now. We don't mix at the studios, but in a mix stage out at Robert's mansion which is in the rural relative middle of nowhere about 40 miles outside Austin.

Anyway, the mixer needed a cable from the machine room that happens to be thick and black. I'm looking around and don't see it anywhere, then I spot a thick black cable poking out from under a rack and grab it...and it moves and snaps at me with its pearly white mouth. It was a water moccasin about 6 feet long. I backed up into a corner and grabbed a push broom that was in there, initially trying to scoop it up and toss it outside, but it was very aggressive so I wasn't going to fuck around. I unscrewed the handle from the broom and crushed its head, then tossed it outside.

When I got back to the mix stage I apologized for not being able to find the cable and said it took so long because I got attacked by a snake, which freaked everyone else out then they ran over and wanted to see it. I didn't really think that much of it while I was doing it except that I wanted to get rid of it and wondered how it got into an airtight, soundproof, super cooled room, I didn't really want to kill it until I felt I had to, but they were tripping on the fact that I didn't run out screaming I guess and for the rest of the night the mixers and Robert were calling me a badass and making Indiana Jones jokes. Then Robert took a picture with one of his guitars for reference and sent it around to everyone at Troublemaker and now I'm known as the snake killer.

Echo, Robert is a cool guy. You definitely don't want to be on his bad side, but if he likes you he's very nice and he's a fairly grounded dude.

Last edited by QUENTIN; 06-12-2014 at 04:19 PM..
Old 06-28-2013, 07:19 PM

^^^
very cool story Quentin! Good luck with your job and thats cool that Robert is a good guy.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:45 PM

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 08-06-2014 at 06:29 PM..
Old 06-29-2013, 01:47 AM
So went to work and had the COO of the company I work for sit with me, while I did my job. Some fugly bitch who probably "sucked her way to the top" if you know what I mean.

Though I DID feel good that my manager chose ME for her to sit with, outta all the other more tenured people in the department.

When she asked me "Can you name one thing that would make your job easier" before getting up to take off, I said "yeah, a raise." - I'm not entirely sure she thought that was a very good answer, so I played it off as a joke. Regardless, that cunt makes probably high six figures for her salary. I make dick in comparison, so yeah. Pay me more, ya twat! LoL!
Old 06-29-2013, 02:00 AM
I walked around 6-8 miles in 104 degree humid heat. It was fun. Doing it on an empty stomach might not have been the wisest thing in the world though. During a good stretch of it I was certain I would pass out. Otherwise, its been a very relaxed day.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Longer version: I'm working in post for Troublemaker, as an assistant sound and music editor on Machete Kills right now. We don't mix at the studios, but in a mix stage out at Robert's mansion which is in the rural relative middle of nowhere about 40 miles outside Austin.

Anyway, the mixer needed a cable from the machine room that happens to be thick and black. I'm looking around and don't see it anywhere, then I spot a thick black cable poking out from under a rack and grab it...and it moves and snaps at me with its pearly white mouth. It was a water moccasin about 6 feet long. I backed up into a corner and grabbed a push broom that was in there, initially trying to scoop it up and toss it outside, but it was very aggressive so I wasn't going to fuck around. I unscrewed the handle from the broom and crushed its head, then tossed it outside.

When I got back to the mix stage I apologized for not being able to find the cable and said it took so long because I got attacked by a snake, which freaked everyone else out then they ran over and wanted to see it. I didn't really think that much of it while I was doing it except that I wanted to get rid of it and wondered how it got into an airtight, soundproof, super cooled room, I didn't really want to kill it until I felt I had to, but they were tripping on the fact that I didn't run out screaming I guess and for the rest of the night the mixers and Robert were calling me a badass and making Indiana Jones jokes. Then Robert took a picture with one of his guitars for reference and sent it around to everyone at Troublemaker and now I'm known as the snake killer.

Echo, Robert is a cool guy. You definitely don't want to be on his bad side, but if he likes you he's very nice and he's a fairly grounded dude.
Awesome story, sir. I feel sorry for Mr. Snake though. =(
Old 06-29-2013, 09:30 PM
Went out to Oldtown(Scottsdale, Arizona) last night and according to my friend I was blacked out drunk and tried hitting on one of the midget bartenders. UGH

Tonight I'm taking it easy and just gonna watch Shame and drink some Miller High Life
Old 06-29-2013, 09:45 PM
i mowed the yard and then enjoy a mountain dew
Old 06-30-2013, 02:26 AM
I didn't grab any snakes today. Except my own. Tugging might or might NOT have ensued.

I went to work for a few hours, now I'm home playing around and tweaking my new SLI system.
12,000+ pscore on 3dmark. Makes me a little happy.
Even more happy-inducing is the smooth framerates on EVERY game I'm playing.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Been a while since my last reply here and there will be more time without them as were fixing to go out soon, much work ahead.

So after all that work I ate some pizza, rented "Taker Shelter" and "Silver Linings Playbook", watched Shelter, and dug it, went to bed. Went shopping for gifts for others out in town, finishing some paperwork, updating my website, will have dinner and finish the other film, also been watching Breaking Bad season 5, it being my favorite current show remains true. Now I'm here listening to... Hatfields and Mccoys on the tv, also excellent.

I finished my story "Hello. I Need You" (look for it in theaters 8 or 9 years from now) now starting my 2nd story, "A Conversation" about two killers who come together at a diner to have a final conversation with each other before their unavoidable fates.

Love the stories above and hope you all live well while I'm gone.
Also watch out for snakes.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Marathon'd a couple movies at the theater. First I saw Something in the Air; decent. Then I went to Denny's and had a Mexican cheeseburger. After that I went back to the theater and saw Frances Ha, also decent. All in all, a pretty good Fourth of July.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:15 AM
started my paid week vacation. complete Lego LOTR., watch young Frankenstein, and ID4
Old 07-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Joined this forum LOL

Pretty much nothing, recently unemployed Surfing the net, figured out (with all my spare time haha) that i can get free fonts for my favorite movies online which is pretty cool and playing around with those (i got them from www.fontsaddict.com) but apart from that just chatting with you all trying to make some friends hehehe...

Jen
Old 07-28-2013, 12:07 AM
my hp laptop crashed...so i got a new one . i got a thinkpad laptop...
Old 07-28-2013, 04:21 AM
Your mom.

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 07-28-2013 at 04:23 AM..
Old 07-28-2013, 09:02 AM
I was playing video games until 1:30am. Then I went to bed. I woke up about 6:45am, but decided to sleep in.
Got up at 11:30am. Sat around for a bit, went and had lunch. Watched OBLIVION, then saw a play called POPCORN with a few good friends. Went to a bar, had a few San Miguels while watching DUMB & DUMBER and most of SUPER TROOPERS.
Now I'm going to bed.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Your mom.
haha

I went to see Only God Forgives again. Loved it.

Now I'm just gonna take it easy and maybe have a smoke
Old 08-02-2013, 04:56 AM
I posted my usual nonsense on JoBlo's movie forums today (well durr..)