Old 09-27-2001, 05:51 PM
JACK FROST IS TERRIBLE
Old 09-29-2001, 07:16 PM
Hauntedween, did you see Jason Vorhees' post in this thread. He didn't like Hauntedween very much.
God Likes Movies why do you even post in here? You don't know what you're talking about.
To all who dissed Halloween 3, I actually liked it. And whats up with the KKFOS 0/10 rating, that pissed me off.

Old 09-30-2001, 01:18 AM
Ahh, one horror fan's trash is another horror fan's treasure. That's how I got suckered into seeing Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. Oh well...here's my list.

Scream 2 & 3
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
Friday the 13th Part V
Halloween 5, 6
Psycho Beach Party (I think that's the name of it...saw it today...I think it's suppossed to be a comedy with a horror twist...but since it was neither funny nor scary...I must SHUN IT!!)
Old 10-01-2001, 04:59 AM
The Toxic Avenger,why its a cult classic is beyond all of me..But opinions are like assholes...nuff said..
Old 10-04-2001, 11:57 AM
Here's my list...

- Blair Witch Project (not scary at all)
- Valentine (total crap!)
- Urban Legends 1-2 (more crap)
- Scream 1-3 (didn't just like them)
- I Know What You Did Last Summer 1-2 (shit)
- Night of The Zombies (there might be many films named like this, but this one sucks)
- Burial Ground (it's still very funny)
- The Church 2 (total shit!)

There's more, but I don't remember them all
Old 10-20-2001, 03:15 PM
Milo
Dr. Giggles
Anything Troma (well, Redneck Zombies was kinda funny...)
Dream Maniac (This is a late 80's straight-to-video POS I've only seen in one now defunct video store-anyone else seen it?)

Old 10-21-2001, 01:57 PM
People dissing these films. No offence, but you really don't know the worst horror film of all time. My nomination goes to "Cathy's Curse." It is so EXTREMELY BORING I dare you to watch this film non stop from beginning to end. With the exception of going to the bathroom of course. "Cathy's Curse" is so bad that it makes some of the above mentioned films look rather interesting and enjoyable. Nuff said, Stefan's out.
Old 10-21-2001, 04:34 PM
Not necessarily the worst horror film ever, but I watched Bruiser last night and found it to be strongly irritating for some reason.
Old 10-27-2001, 06:21 PM
Hasn't anybody seen RETRO PUPPETMASTER??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RETRO PUPPETMASTER - Makes TROMA movies look like BRUCKHEIMER flicks. Makes PUPPET MASTER look like HALLOWEEN. The script makes the script for CHOPPING MALL look like an oscar contender. NUFF SAID???!!!

LET ME KNOW.

FUCKING SHOCKINGLY BAD, BAD MOVIE!!!!!
Old 11-01-2001, 11:58 PM
Here's my list in no order what-so-ever:

WHAT LIES BENEATH: The only way I survived watching all of this movie was because me and my sister had a MST3K running commentary on it, it was still crap no matter what though.

LEPRECHAUN 2: I'm sure they all suck, but this is the only one out of the series my movie store has, even thought it had a little bit of good nudity, it still sucked.

BLOODY MURDER: No explanation needed

URBAN LEDGENDS: At first when I saw this I that it was kinds of cool, but then I saw Candyman and realized this was a rip-off of it, now I realize just how much it sucked.

I think if I go on
it would
drive
me
insane
so I
will
not

Old 11-02-2001, 12:37 AM
Morgan, I just watched Retro Puppetmaster the other day, and, while I agree that it wasn't good, I didn't find it to be as horrible as you thought it was. I've only seen Puppet Master 2, out of the series, and I wanted to see what the others are like, so I watched RP. It was like a prequel, it
was very slow, and the story wasn't good. The major thing I noticed that most other reviews seem to say, is that this film lacks the action, violence, and gore that help the other films, and could have made this film better. Why this was done, I don't know.
Old 11-02-2001, 03:17 PM
My worst horror films i have seen:

The Exorsist
Halloween 3
Jaws 4
Urban Legend
Blair Witch Project
Urban Legends
Alien 3

There are more but i can't remember them.
Old 11-02-2001, 11:36 PM
These are some horror movies I really hated:

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
The Video Dead
Grim
Bloody Murder
Lovers Lane
Leprechaun 3-5
Nightmare On Elm Street 2 and 6
Friday the 13th 2-5
Evil Lives
Critters 3-4

I wouldn't sit through any of these movies again if someone paid (although, strangly, I do own a few of these).
Old 11-03-2001, 07:24 AM
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4
All the Candyman movies
Valentine
Retro Puppetmaster

Heh, I can't believe I was the only one to mention Candyman!

[This message has been edited by Muzz (edited 11-03-2001).]
Old 11-03-2001, 11:06 AM
BLOODY MURDER
LEPRECHAUN 1-5
THE MANGLER 1 & 2
THE LAST SLUMBER PARTY
TCM 2
THE AMITYVILLE HORROR 3-7
SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE 2 & 3
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE 2
DOLLY DEAREST
PUPPETMASTER SEQUELS
GHOULIES 1-4
CRITTERS 1-4

There are many more

[This message has been edited by mjg 15 (edited 03-23-2002).]
Old 11-08-2001, 07:13 AM
Just saw Valentine and g-odd did I ever hate it. I can't stand movies that give everything away in the first six minutes or so. The only movie I can think of that I hated as much as this was Prom Night. Who could the killer be? Who could the killer be? I know we'll make it tyhe most obvious, boring, mundane, choice possible. I consider both of these movies to be total wastes of time.
Old 11-08-2001, 03:17 PM
BLOODY MURDER! Need I say more?
Old 11-08-2001, 03:33 PM
IKWYDLS

That's a piece of shit!
Old 12-18-2001, 09:24 PM
Just saw "Candyman 3!" I couldn't get through it in one sitting!
Old 12-18-2001, 09:54 PM
Oh yeah, and I actually considered renting "Bloody Murder" just to see how bad it really is. Pray for me.
Old 12-19-2001, 09:55 AM
All of those new teen slashers (Valentine, IKWYDLS 1-2, Scream 1-3, Urban Legend 1-2 etc.) and some B-Movies (like The Night Of The Zombies and I know there's many films named like that, but this one just sucks). They all suck ass!
Old 12-20-2001, 09:13 AM
Alien CLown, just for the record, I think Hauntedween is great now...but I didn't like it at first. I had to warm up to it .

Last edited by Jason Voorhees; 05-09-2003 at 10:50 PM..
Old 12-24-2001, 03:18 PM
The WORST movie I have ever seen is by far, Troll 2. This kid gets to a town infested with what look like rejects from a muppets movie, and he has to save his family. Even the scenes that could be comical (kid getting turned into a plant and sprouting branches) are taken too seriously to even crack a smile with me. The only way you are gonna like this is if you and your friends get a f*cking KEG of scotch, all your women and a 10 pound joint.

PS The kid on the cover of the movie isn't even the same kid in the movie. How queer is that?!?!
Old 12-25-2001, 05:22 PM
I've heard of that one, Spawn. I actually wanna see it...

Last edited by Jason Voorhees; 05-09-2003 at 10:48 PM..
Old 12-25-2001, 11:57 PM
NIGHT OF THE ZOMBIES

Bruno Mattei must die: cross dressing soldiers, Stock Footage City(!!!), that chick with bulls-eyes on her nipples(leave that business to Ken Russell, my friend).
I've even sat through Dracula AD 1972 and found it better than this.
Old 12-26-2001, 08:23 PM
Dark Minister, I didn't like the sixth sense either, I don't know why I just didn't, the part about the girl's step mom making her sick was sad but the rest was dumb, and god!!!!!I cant believe some of u who say the I know series isn't THAT BAD....THAT BAD???WTF r u saying? The most horribrle movies! The second one especially omg I wouldn't be suprised if the next one they make has the killers grandma come out as a killer Benson...Ben's son what is that? Dumbest ass waste of my time ever I rather watch Spice World than this!
Old 01-02-2002, 04:12 PM
[BUMP]
Old 01-02-2002, 08:29 PM
Here are some of the worst horror movies I have ever seen.

Grim
Jack-O
Leprechaun 2-5
Killer Klowns From Outer Space (I know that this is a cult favourite, but I don't care, it was utter crap!)
Ghoulies 3: Ghoulies Go To College (What the hell was that?)
Werewolf
Satan's Cheerleaders (This is probably the worst movie ever)
Basket Case (I know that this is also a cult favourite, but come on. The acting, the special effects (Belial looked like a blob of snot, and the scene when he threw a tantrum and started throwing stuff almost made me piss my pants)
Uncle Sam (that kid was such a bad actor!)

Also, I notice that some people said that the people under the stairs was one of the worst. What? I loved that movie.

And why do so many people hate IKWYDLS and ISKWYDLS. The second one was bad, but come on, the worst movie ever? As for the first one, I thought that it was a pretty decent movie.

And true, a lot of Stephen King movies do suck, but there are some good ones.
Carrie, The Shining, The Stand, It, and the Langoliers, for example. I know a lot of people didn't like the Langoliers, but I did.

Old 01-03-2002, 01:33 AM
To each his/her own but i think these are crap:
Truth Or Dare[never met anyone who's seen it]
Anything by Troma[i know there supposed to be funny but they're not]
The Paperboy
Pet Semetary II[i don't need to see bunnies being skinned thank you very much]
April Fool's Day [if i'm thinking of the right movie. Twin's named Buffy and Muffy and no one gets killed, come on people...]

Sorry if you fancy these
Old 01-03-2002, 03:25 AM
Some definite contenders...

Blood Diner
Demons
House
Old 01-03-2002, 11:07 AM
Freddys Dead,any Leprechaun movie,Bloody Murder,Retro Puppetmaster,Halloween 3,Hellraiser 3,Scream 3,King Kong remake,Psycho 3 4 5 and god knows how many other sequels they made,Psycho remake,Trucks,Bloodsucking Nazi Zombies(its been a while since I hve seen this one but I remeber it was dissapointing),any Ghoulies movie,any Amityville movie,Blood Dolls or any other Charles Band(Full Moon) producion made past the mid 90s,Return to Salems Lot,
Urban Legends 2:Final Cut,The Rage:Carrie 2,
and last but not least,The Exorcist 2.
Old 01-03-2002, 11:22 AM
movies I hated, or were laughable...to me of course..
hellraiser bloodline
Exorcist 2
three on a meathook
Dead Creatures
The item
Candyman 3
slumber Party three
Amityville Horror 2- ? whatever
Trick or Treat...(not the 80s Heavy Metal one, but another 80s low budget, straight to video shit)
color me blood red

i could really go on..
oh yeah, 4 and 5 of Leprechaun.. I love my box set though.. only 39.00 dollars!!
kev
Old 02-06-2002, 06:49 AM
Bump
Old 02-06-2002, 10:35 AM
Frightmare is utter shit. Avoid that like the fucking skin eating virus.
Old 02-06-2002, 12:33 PM
cmon
Old 02-06-2002, 12:41 PM
Here is my list:
(Though I may be crucified...)
IKWYDLS, ISKWYDLS
Scream 2,3 (the first one was creative when I first saw it)
Jack Frost 1 & 2
Carnosaur
Troll 1 & 2
Innocent Blood
H20 (Pathetic)
Candyman 2 & 3
Pumpkinhead 2
Exorcist 2
Almost all the Friday the 13th's
(Jason goes to Hell is a guilty pleasure for me, can't wait to see Jason X!)
All the NOE's except 1 & 3
Demons
Suspiria
Ticks
Slugs...
Well, that should keep people who can't appreciate other peoples opinions busy contradicting me.
Old 02-06-2002, 01:29 PM
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kOr:
Like i said i live for bad horror movies, but here is a list:

-Stephen King movies which they butcher for the most part, compared to the books
</font>
Couldn't help but think about one thing here... The Shining... Stanley Kubrick changed the book completely. Now you tell me. Was it that bad?

Hehe, I notice the list above me mention Suspiria in their worst movies. Hmm, guess to each his own. It's for sure one of my favorite here and I don't know what you can hate about it.

Worst horror movie of all time that I have saw from MST3K recently is : Warewolf (1996). Absolutely grotesque. But really funny with MST3K robots talking.

Oh yeah, and long live Troma productions. I love them. Class of Nukem High and the sequels, TOXIC Avengers, Mother's Day, et all. Really good movies, just gotta be in the right frame of mind. They are 80's nihilists, that's all you need to know. Citizen Toxie rock BTW.

[This message has been edited by Quebec-Joel (edited 02-06-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Quebec-Joel (edited 02-06-2002).]
Old 02-07-2002, 12:52 AM
My worst list is:
1)Urban Legend:Final Cut
2)Bloody Murder
3)The Forsaken (was I the only person that wanted their money back?)
4)The Ripper:Letters from Hell
5)Ticks
6)Jack Frost
Old 02-07-2002, 11:40 AM
1:Carnival of Souls (remake)

2:Grim

3:Bloody Murder

4:Believe (Seemed more like an after school special)

5:Exorcist 2

6:Retro Puppet Master
Old 02-08-2002, 12:16 PM
10 examples of horror at its worst are:
1. Valentine(even dumber than most slasher films which came to define '80's horror cinema, which is quite scary in & of itself)
2. Exorcist II: The Heretic(a waste of talent helped make this one of the best COMEDIES ever)
3. Jaws: The Revenge(a film series which started great became a dumb scarefest)
4. American Psycho(despite a well-cast Christian Bale, this film trends the same ground already done better in A Clockwork Orange)
5. Slumber Party Massacre II(if I had to pick the all-time WORST slasher film from the '80's, it's arguably this one)
6. Bloody Murder(Bloody Boring would be a more fitting title)
7. Scream 3(like Jurassic Park III, this third entry to a popular & much-imitated series said that it was time to stop)
8. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer(its predecessor had many flaws, but it also had a few nice moments. This film is simply a remake without those nice moments)
9. Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers(Can someone please explain to me again how Michael became a member of a Druid cult?)
10. Maximum Overdrive(Stephen King's funniest work)