Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Best/Worst/Favorites/Etc..
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2002, 11:35 AM
Horror movie characters that would be fun to get drunk with.

If you could choose any horror character to party and get drunk with, who would you choose?

My picks would be:
Alice from Friday te 13th, I dont know why, she just seemed like a fun and goofy person during the strip Monopoley game.

Ginny from Friday the 13th 2, because it would be fun to get drunk with a person who gets into deep conversations about serial killers.

Ash from Evil Dead of course, he just seems like the party guy that would be a laugh riot.

Dr. Loomis from the Halloweens, because I would love to hear him rave on and on about evil and death and Michael Myers of course.

Clarice Starling from Hannibal, because like Krendler said, "she is such as straight arrow" and they are always fun to loosen up and get trashed.

Mrs. Mack from Black Christmas, because we all know she would be the drunkest one there.

Chief Brody from Jaws, because I would love to hear him rave on and on about sharks, plues he just seems like a cool guy.

Quint from Jaws, now I would probably loose my buzz listening to his stories about the USS Minneapolis, but it would be worth it.

and last but not least, Barb from Black Christmas, now that would be the life of the party, oh man that would be great.

Old 08-01-2002, 11:51 AM
1) Quint from "Jaws" is excellent, coz he's seen his fair share of drams and would tell some gripping stories once he was in his cups.

2) Tucker Cleveland from "Graveyard Shift". The guy's a burnt-out Viet Nam vet, and has probably partied on every substance on the planet.

3) Ash from the Evil Dead series. I reckon he'd turn into a party animal once he'd had a few.

4) Ripley from the Aliens series. A smart woman who can knock back shots and smack a basketball into a guy's face if he pisses her off.

5) Clarice Starling from SOTL/Hannibal. Dedicated to her work but not so hard she can't kick back and party.

6) Freddy Krueger. He's a truly fun character, and could spike lime slices out of the bowl for our tequila shots. Plus with his sense of humour he'd have some funny stories to tell.
Old 08-01-2002, 11:53 AM
getting pissed with Barb, or just at the same party as barb would be fucking Preiceless!!!!

"Pre-mature....ejaculation!!!!..."
Old 08-01-2002, 01:17 PM
Any character portrayed by John Saxon, Treat Williams or Bill Paxton.
Old 08-01-2002, 02:48 PM
Dr. Loomis because I would like to see him loosen up and have a good time.

I would say Laurie Strode but I think shes had enough alcohol when she was worrying about Michael coming after her.

later
Old 08-01-2002, 02:49 PM
Suzie from Night of the Demons!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2002, 03:27 PM
From horror movies I'd like to see Ash drunk. He would make a great drinking buddy.
Old 08-01-2002, 03:32 PM
I'd say:

Ash - Evil Dead probably laugh my ass off

Riddick - Pitch Black - Bar brawl to follow....

[This message has been edited by izombie (edited 08-01-2002).]
Old 08-01-2002, 05:33 PM
I'd love to get drunk and share a few stories with ASH, he does seem like a party guy that'll crack up. I f i can't do it with him I'll get drunk with HUDSON from ALEINS or QUint from JAWS. I'm sure Quint will accept, he looks and acts like a booze hound.
Old 08-01-2002, 06:36 PM
I would Go drinking with Jerry Dandridge,because every girl in the place will be on him,and he cannot handle them all so that leaves some for me.

I would go drinking with Seth Gecko at the titty twister,because I have a thing for Vampire hookers.

Harry D'mour from Lord of Illusions would be cool to share a few pitchers with.I would like to here all the freaky shit he's seen.

Old 08-01-2002, 08:11 PM
I would love to get drunk with:

*Michael Myers-cause he would not kill me and i have this thing for him then while hes drunk i could probably have my way with him. (he he)
*Tommy Jarvis(f13thpart 6)-Hes sooooo hott cause then i could just sit and he could tell me a lot of things about jason.
*Tommy Doyle-hes just too hott lol. he could tell me a lot of stuff about michael then he could take me to his bedroom lol.
*Ashe-Hes the hunk of all hunks i would probably jump him as soon as he got drunk.
Old 08-02-2002, 08:02 AM
How about Jason? Buy him enough booze, so when he's drunk, he can't even see properly. Then it would be fun to tease him and always dodge when he tries to slash you with his machete.
Old 09-12-2002, 01:04 AM
FREDDY KRUEGER, Ash, Reggie Banister, and Krug seem like fun guys to slam down a few shots with. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Ash. That guy would be hysterical. Being his drinking buddy would pretty much make my life.

Seth Gecko would be prettty damn entertaining. Not gonna say I wouldn't end up dead at the end of the night, but it'd be fun.

Peter Vincent mainly because I'd want to hang with that guy whenever. He's just one cool cat.

Then of course Freddy Krueger. He'd have some sick sense of humor and would just be an overall good time.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Ash
Valentine McKee
Earl Bassett
Jack Torrence
Freddy
Chucky & Tiffany
Old 10-13-2008, 12:04 AM
The aforementioned Mssrs Quint and Gecko are definitely on the top of my list.

Vernon Leslie seemed like a fun guy, would definitely set sail with him for a night.

Tom Atkins (any role) also a great drinking buddy I would imagine
Old 10-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Also would add Leslie Vernon to my list. What a badass.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:35 AM
The priest from Dead-Alive. "I kick arse for the Lord!"

Or Jigsaw. Just so that he can explain to me what really goes through his head when he makes those traps: "Y'know, this isn't about teaching people a lesson. I know that the chances of survival in my traps are one-in-a-million. I just do this so I can tape it and post sauce on 4chan. That, and watching chicks gettin' torn to pieces is fucking hot." Of course, when I wake up, I find that someone's tied ropes around my wrists and ankles, or that there's some weird contraption on my head, or that I'm in a grimy room with a chain around my leg and a hacksaw right next to me, or some other shit that I don't want to talk about on a family site. Which brings me to my next point.....

If you're with a horror movie character, then chances are you're in a horror movie. And you're drinking. I don't want to bore you with the rules, but seriously people.....

.....what the FUCK are you thinking?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Jimmy from Friday the 13th Part IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=recnmGBCNYU
Old 11-17-2008, 10:21 AM

Krug - He would have to be the bartender and have to be drinking as well. "DRINK YOUR BRAINS OUT!!!!!"

Dr. Herbert West - I would just love to see what kind of sardonic, sarcastic, twisted, and cutting remarks this man would make when lit.

Quint - Would really put me to the test with scars and shots.

Dr. Loomis - Yes I too would get a kick out of him ranting on about the evil of Mr. Myers.

Ash - self-explanatory

Ashe(from Alien) - We all know what happens when you hit him over the head with a cannister but I'd love to see what alcohol would do when mixed with his synthetic fluid.

Jack Torrence - His money's no good at the Overlook; so I'd rather keep my wallet closed. Plus I'd love to hear him rag on about "that sperm bank upstairs" and what a willful boy Danny is.

I know it's not horror per se but I'd have to include Dr. Peter Venkman for the sheer fun and clowning around.

but enough dudes. Need some chicks.

Sadie - Also to help get other chicks to our party.

Regan McNeil - I loved to hear what demonic spins would come from her intoxicated black-tongued mouth

Kate Beringer- I know Gremlins isn't horror either; but she's hot and I'd love to hear another yarn about why she hates the holidays

Clarice Starling - For her brains and beauty and also for the fact that when lit enough; her white trash side would come out and she'd probably dance on the bar.

Jennifer from Phenomena - Her ability would come in handy in 3 ways: Offense, defense, and entertainment.

Violet(from Friday The 13th Part V: A New Beginning) - Be cool to talk about music and stuff.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Ash from Evil Dead
Harry D'Amour from Lord of Illusions
Freddy Krueger
Reg from Phantasm
Alice from Dream Master, b/c I'd bet she's a loopy-drunk
Dr. Loomis
the three mains in the original JAWS
Norman Bates
Chucky
Violet from New Beginning would probably be a prick-tease when drunk, not to mention b*tchy!
Old 11-22-2008, 11:48 AM
I know who I would definitely NOT get drunk with, that would be Pinhead. The only time you see him in a bar in any of the Hellraiser movies ended up being a pleasant time for no one but him.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1ng3rsnap9ed View Post
Ash from Evil Dead
Harry D'Amour from Lord of Illusions
Freddy Krueger
Reg from Phantasm
Alice from Dream Master, b/c I'd bet she's a loopy-drunk
Dr. Loomis
the three mains in the original JAWS
Norman Bates
Chucky
Violet from New Beginning would probably be a prick-tease when drunk, not to mention b*tchy!
Well then Violet probably doesn't like guys; so I guess she would have to put on a nice girl/girl show with Sadie or any of the other takers.

Reg is a good choice though.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:17 AM

First person who came to mind.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Characters to ruin your liver with

Of all the horror movie characters I could think of here are the one's I would most like to drink with

Shaun-Shaun of the Dead

Ed-Shaun of the Dead

Bub-Day of the Dead

Cherry-Planet Terror

J.T.-Planet Terror

Sheriff Hague-Planet Terror
Old 11-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Nice topic!

In no order:
The Driller Killer- Slumber Party Massacre 2
*this guy would be a freakin' blast, definitely my top choice.

TJ- Slumber Party Massacre 2
Bozo- Toxic Avenger
Cretins- Class of Nukem High
Stooge- Night of the Demons
Suicide and his crew- Return of the living dead
O.D.- Terrorvision
Jerry Dandridge- Fright Night (he'd bring all the ladies)
Quint- Jaws
David and his crew- Lost Boys
Spider- Sorority Babes @ the Slime Ball Bowl-O-Rama
Sammie Kurr- Trick or Treat
John Triton & the Triton's- Rock N Roll Nightmare
Old 11-26-2008, 05:12 PM
What about the Gremlins!?

Shaun and Ed from Shaun of the Dead are great choices also, The gang from Feast, I'd bet that once you get a few into Norman Bates he loosens up quite a bit! Erica Leerhsen in Blair Witch 2!(Here's hoping it goes somewhat like in the film, with the orgy! )
Old 11-27-2008, 09:42 PM

Her character in Black X-Mas.
I think you all would know why, for obvious reasons
Old 07-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_myers_woman View Post
I would love to get drunk with:

*Michael Myers-cause he would not kill me and i have this thing for him then while hes drunk i could probably have my way with him. (he he)
He doesn't even talk. Hypothetically if even possible you would have to force feed him drinks. Ya sounds fun.

Freddy for me, and for some reason I can't think of him drinking anything other than eggnog spiked with Brandi. Maybe it's the Christmas sweater.

Last edited by SL Dubbs; 07-16-2012 at 03:56 PM..