Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Books/Comics
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2003, 10:20 PM
If you could be a cross between two comic characters who would you be?

Ok heres who Id be a cross between

Superman - His powers are just amazing, fast, being able to fly, bullet proof, laser vision, x-ray vision its all good.

Wolverine- Ok Since Superman has only one weakness, the dreaded kryptonite having a healing factor and metal wrapping around every bone in your body it would be an unstopable power, Kryptonite I think not!
Old 03-15-2003, 09:34 AM
i've been told i'm alot like devi from i feel sick. and with a little bit of squee mixed in there (from squee). both by jhonen vasquez.
Old 04-03-2003, 02:22 PM
part wolverine, part dardevil.

trust me. that would work. amazing sense and hard to kill, fights like a demon. that would rock
Old 04-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Old 04-04-2003, 02:32 PM
I'd most likely fit as a Spider-man/Batman mixture.
Old 04-05-2003, 12:16 PM
My fave super-hero is Superman, but I'd go for a cross between Spider-man and Wolverine. That'd make me like a human version of the coolest animal around: able to sling web, able to crawl and stick on walls, a sixth sense to warn me from danger, a great nose, adamantium bones and claws, a healing factor, and most of all...I'd just look bad-ass.
Old 04-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Theres a comic book out called Dark Claw or something of that matter where they take Wolverine and Mix it with Batman getting a Wolverine/Batman suit, it looks awesome and the villain is a cross between Joker and a Hyena they call him Jeckal lol its a cool book if you ever read it.
Old 04-05-2003, 02:33 PM
I'd wanna be a cross between Doctor Manhatten from The Watchmen, and Bullseye. But Manhatten is fine all by himself
Old 04-18-2003, 04:05 PM
I'd like to be a cross between Bullzeye and Spawn. Not just could I throw things with subhuman accuracy but I'd also have a nearly invincible exoskeleton and access to tons and tons of awesome guns (just see Spawn: The Movie) and those I'd have those insanely cool giant hook thingies.