Old 04-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Legally Blonde

Plot- . Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) has it all. She's the president of her sorority, a Hawaiian Tropic girl, Miss June in her campus calendar, and, above all, a natural blonde. She dates the cutest fraternity boy on campus and wants nothing more than to be Mrs. Warner Huntington III. But, there's just one thing stopping Warner (Matthew Davis) from popping the question: Elle is TOO blonde. Growing up across the street from Aaron Spelling might mean something in LA, but nothing to Warner's East-Coast blue blood family. So, when Warner packs up for Harvard Law and reunites with an old sweetheart from prep school, Elle rallies all her resources and gets into Harvard, determined to win him back. But law school is a far cry from the comforts of her poolside and the mall. Elle must wage the battle of her life - for her guy, for herself and for all the blondes who suffer endless indignities everyday

Thoughts:
Okay, the first thing I gotta mention is "Bend and Snap". I thought it was so increadably funny. Now my thought on the movie, Reese Witherspoon was awesome as Elle. And Selma Blair was really good too. The script all thought sometimes predictable, still is a really funny movie. Also I don't think any other actress could have pulled this role off as well as Reese did it. 8/10
Old 04-24-2003, 03:49 AM
I agree with you 100%. Reese pulled off a role that not many actresses could, she was perky the whole movie and didn't annoy me once. Actually I loved her so much, I wanted more of her, she was funny and nice, just such a luvly person. Great movie, one of my fav movies! Glad you liked it!
Old 04-24-2003, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by reeseville
I agree with you 100%. Reese pulled off a role that not many actresses could, she was perky the whole movie and didn't annoy me once. Actually I loved her so much, I wanted more of her, she was funny and nice, just such a luvly person. Great movie, one of my fav movies! Glad you liked it!

Who couldn't love this movie? "Just bend and snap!" I am now gonna get that stuck in my head.
Old 04-24-2003, 05:59 PM
Legally Blonde is a great film. I just loved it all - always enjoyable, hilariously funny and even managed to fit some subtlety and made us care about the main character a lot. The story was less predictable than you might've at first thought, and Reese Witherspoon was Oscar-worthy.

9/10