Old 06-10-2003, 08:59 PM
Campbell Scott- Yay or Nay?

Man, this guy is great! I've only seen him in Rodger Dodger but I can say that he brings in a DAMN good performance in it. The guy has perfect comedic timig and knows how to deliver a line. And his commentary on the Dvd kicks ass! He seems like a really nice, witty and generally likable guy. So.... your thoughts?

Roger:"Is that a medic alert bracelet?"
Nick: "No, it's instructions. I want to be cryoginically frozen if I die prematurely."
Roger(long pause): "Alright, keep it. It's just spastic enough to be charming..."

YAY!
Old 06-11-2003, 02:13 AM
A fabulous actor and a handsome guy.

He hit the jackpot, genetically, because his parents (George C[ampbell] Scott and Colleen Dewherst), were both striking and attractive, but not handsome or beautiful.

He got their best features and none of their rougher ones.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:41 AM
Definite yay. He's too underrated of an actor who's just getting the attention he deserves after his fantastic performance in ROGER DODGER. The man is versatile, great as a dramatic leading man (in THE SPANISH PRISONER) and a comedic supporting character (in THE IMPOSTORS). Campbell's cool in my book.
Old 06-12-2003, 04:52 PM
Please, please, PLEASE read the rules of this forum, which includes only putting the name of the celeb in the subject header...
Closed Thread