Old 02-08-2007, 01:58 PM
The Ultimate Comicbook

What if DC and Marvel comics joined forces to create one of the greatest comic books ever made featuring Marvel's and DC's characters. I could see it being like Marvel's Civil War. I could see the greatest fights pop into my head Superman vs. Thor, Batman vs. The Punisher, etc.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Roy Batty; 02-08-2007 at 03:28 PM..
Old 02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Are you aware that they did this back in 1997?

They squared off DC characters against Marvel characters and then had fans vote on the outcome.

It was like...

Batman vs. Captain America
Wolverine vs. Lobo
Superman vs. The Hulk
Flash vs. Quicksilver

etc. etc.

You can check it out here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Vs._Marvel

Or maybe you already knew this and want it to happen again...In that case I feel stupid...
Old 02-13-2007, 07:59 PM
i`ve got that comic,big disppointment.
they should do it again make it abit more edgy and adult.and hopefully better art and writing

robin vs jubilee yawn.

superboy vs spiderman that was bad.

really didn`t like it.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:48 PM
I liked it soley for the fact Batman whooped Cappy's ass, but I have to agree, it was pretty uninspired.

I second the vote for a reprisal. I'd like to see them apply the concept to a more mature, adult oriented mini.

As long as Batman wins, of course.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:21 PM

Great idea but they would have to be more thoughtful about it. There are alot of good characters out there wolverine, rogue, hell allmost any x-man . But they also have supervillans they could use. Thats not even bringing the phoenix into it. But the story would be a good one all the teamups across comics for and aginst eachother.good guys helping bad guys,could be really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2007, 12:03 AM
Superman would instantly lose to Thor. His defenses don't work against magic, and Thor's hammer is magical. One swing and it'd be over.

Just so you know.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm not an expert, but from what i know' of the silver sufers galactic power's wouldnt' he own superman too? SS seem's to be a fair opponent. But i'm not sure as I never really followed the character too much.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Yeah that picture above is pretty ridiculous. Thor would bitchslap Captain Marvel, there would hardly be a fight, and Silver Surfer wouldn't even participate, let alone sully himself to fighting Green Lantern, who he could beat blindfolded in a wheelchair.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Danger^Cart
Yeah that picture above is pretty ridiculous. Thor would bitchslap Captain Marvel, there would hardly be a fight, and Silver Surfer wouldn't even participate, let alone sully himself to fighting Green Lantern, who he could beat blindfolded in a wheelchair.
sorry i have to dissagree, silver surfer could beat green lanter, blindfolded, in a wheelshair, earplugs, no arms, no legs and with only an ice lolly stick in his mouth to hit him with, fair fight
Old 04-03-2007, 06:52 PM
I have a few problems with the photo, 1 the hulk gets stronger the madder you make him. 2 wolverine v lobo what was the thought there.. 3 the flash v quick silver no real powers maybe they'll race best 2 out of 3... 4 Bat man v Cap ,super solider v normal everyday spandex clad human no real fight right... All the other fights look interesting and there are other figures that would help this story out,Not one super villan insight???