Old 06-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Bridget Fonda

Is the search engine still broken or is this really the first thread for Bridget Fonda?

Bridget Fonda hasn't been seen on screen since 2002, and that's a real shame. While she was never the best actress in the world she always brought real presence to her roles and a down to earth quality that made her easy to identify with and like.
I think I saw her first in Doc Hollywood in which she brings real sweetness to a nothing of a part and around the same time I saw The Assassin (the UK title for Point of No Return), John Badham's horrible Nikita photocopy, in which she was the sole bright spot.
Among my favourites of Fonda's performances are those in Sungle White Female (in which she holds her own against an excellent Jennifer Jason Leigh), her funny turn in Quentin Tarantino's best film; Jackie Brown and an excellent supporting role as Bill Paxton's wife in A Simple Plan.

It's a real shame that she's taken the last half decade off after marrying composer Danny Elfman and having their son. She's an always welcome presence in movies and I really hope she comes back some time very soon.

YAY
Old 06-10-2007, 01:35 PM
YAY from me, of her performances that i've seen i can't think of a single one that i didn't like
Old 06-10-2007, 06:49 PM
I dig her.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tagia_Romero
I dig her.

I would dig her.

ha.

haha.

hahahahahaha.

Ok it was shit.

Yay
Old 06-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Always dug her and shes always easy on the eyes, was there any explanation of why she doesn't want to do acting anymore or such?
Old 06-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by XCoRyX
Always dug her and shes always easy on the eyes, was there any explanation of why she doesn't want to do acting anymore or such?
She's playing the role of mum.