Old 02-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Mandy Moore

I give her a yay.

She's pretty. Seems like she has a good head on her shoulders. talented and a good role model.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:58 PM
She doesn't offend me in the least, and I actually liked the songs she has recorded in the past. YAY.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:41 PM
A yay from me. Like other flah in the pan pop princesses, she could have easily disappeared, but she picked her roles well enough when she tried acting and as a result, she 's been very successful at what she does.

Plus, she's hot.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Beautiful and reasonably talented, though "Because I Said So" isn't a good career decision to me. I think of all the pop princesses out there, she is one who broke the mold and made a name for herself without being smeared in the press. Yay from me.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:22 AM
Yay. I love and adore Mandy Moore.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:07 AM
Mandy Moore is hot. And that Candy song she does makes me want to give her some of my candy.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:31 PM
can't remember if ive heard any of her music, she is pretty hot though
Old 03-05-2007, 12:50 PM

She is simply gorgeous. She also comes across as quite intelligent, and pretty down to earth. Her music was awful, and she has been in a fair amount of crap flicks, but there is some talent there. She was actually was quite good in the underrated Saved!

So yay for me as well.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
Mandy Moore is hot. And that Candy song she does makes me want to give her some of my candy.
Ohhh...I had no idea that song was by her (I've been under the impression that it was Jessica Simpson all this time); it's a cute little bit of ear candy.

Anyway, I'll give her a yay for her acting potential (Liked her in Saved and in her stint on "Entourage").
Old 03-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng

ACK! -closes eyes-
Old 03-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Hot feet, pretty funny in Saved! so I give her a yay. Not a fan of her music career but I dont like pop. I think she was pretty funny on Scrubs too.

I bet her farts smell nice too. Like roast beef.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:40 PM
She is the epitome of a cute girl. I give her a yay based on her movie career.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mentiroso
I bet her farts smell nice too. Like roast beef.

Gotta give a YAY to a girl who does meaty farts.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:56 AM

Never saw her acting and never listened to her music but she gets a yay from me any way. She's very cute and she isn't unbearably annoying and attention starved. How about that? She seems very down to earth and I like that about her. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:20 PM
My favorite thing she's ever done is A Walk To Remember. Freakin movie made me fall in love with that girl.......well you know what I mean.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Have you guys seen her on Scrubs? Thats when I knew I would love her forever.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:22 AM
She's really hot, not a big fan of her movies. She needs to do a different type of movie since it seems like she's been playing the same role since she started acting.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank the Tank
She's really hot, not a big fan of her movies. She needs to do a different type of movie since it seems like she's been playing the same role since she started acting.
Well A Walk to Remember was different than Saved, in my opinion.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Vey hot. Not fussed on her music at all but I quite like her as an actress.

She also looks to me like she would encourage vigourous sex.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tweek
Well A Walk to Remember was different than Saved, in my opinion.
Everything since that pretty much, although Saved was enjoyable. How To Deal, Chasing Liberty, American Dreamz, Because I Said So, and License To Wed all look the same though. Dedication looks promising though.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank the Tank
Everything since that pretty much, although Saved was enjoyable. How To Deal, Chasing Liberty, American Dreamz, Because I Said So, and License To Wed all look the same though. Dedication looks promising though.
HATED How to Deal. Oi. She was the only thing I liked. Didn't see the entire of CHasing Liberty. American Dreamz.... NO. Because I said so was all right, not anything deep or interesting. License to Wed... Won't probably watch it even with my love of the three main actors.

And I agree... Dedication looks promising.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:21 AM
American Dreamz is so bizzare and wierd and out there that I couldn't help but enjoy it. And she's gorgeous in it.

I have to admit to enjoying Chasing Liberty as well.

She's probably at her most gorgeous in Because I Said So yet her character can be pretty shrill and irritating at times although not NEARLY as shrill and irritating as Diane Keaton was in it.

I can't wait for Dedication. It looks great. But, alas, I will more than likely have to wait for dvd.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Quote:
She's probably at her most gorgeous in Because I Said So yet her character can be pretty shrill and irritating at times although not NEARLY as shrill and irritating as Diane Keaton was in it.

The way i took moore's character is that she was turning into her mother. The other daughters weren't like that because they weren't as nitpicked at.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Yay from me, but why has no one mentioned 'Soulplane'? When she starts going on about teabagging, and the like, you will more than likely spray the proverbial diaper gravy.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:17 PM
She wasn't in Soul Plane.