Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Those Boobies Aren't Looking Quite Right...

Inspite of Christina's gorgeous looking breasts in this recent thread HERE, I thought I would post these to warn people of the dangers of breast implants.

You can view the rest of the pictures HERE. Any other botch boob jobs you can think of? Besides Tara Reid?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post

Inspite of Christina's gorgeous looking breasts in this recent thread HERE, I thought I would post these to warn people of the dangers of breast implants.

You can view the rest of the pictures HERE. Any other botch boob jobs you can think of? Besides Tara Reid?

Kinda looks like material for one of those $20 a month sites
Old 02-28-2008, 01:55 PM
So basically implants + breast feeding = more implants? Yay!
Old 02-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Quote:

Maybe her newborn's been hitting the concession stand a little hard?

"Ma! Can I get chocolate milk out of these things?! Dad, get the chocolate powder! Chop chop!"
Old 02-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Two threads on her boobs? I find this amusing.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
She's got two breasts.. each breast is glorious.

Ergo, two threads. Elementary.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:23 PM
fake breasts are disgusting. I don't know how any guy thinks they're sexy or attractive. It's just a big piece of silicon under their abnormally stretched skin.

Keep yourself the way you are.. there's nothing more beautiful then a natural girl.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Gotta discuss somebody after we established we wouldnt make any threads about those two other chicks (who shall not be named)
Old 02-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Haha, yeah. You just mention the word 'boobies' and you get over 100 views in under a couple hours.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Left Boob: I'm sick of this dumb bitch! I have to get out of here
Right Boob: Fuck you, i'm going for her pants
Old 02-28-2008, 03:22 PM
It's kinda like the two aren't talking to each other, and are trying to get away from each other.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:23 PM
In the words of the great Creed Bratton:

I find it offensive. Au naturelle, baby. That's how I like them. Swing low, sweet chariots.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:25 PM
The veins basically kill any attractiveness that was there to begin with.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:25 PM
How disappointing.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Quote:

Victoria Beckham?
Old 02-28-2008, 03:29 PM
well, at least they aren't as bad as Tara Reid's.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Ok Lindsey. You've already shattered my fantasies in the Ellen Degenerous thread. Did you have to dedicate a thread to this and blow up the picture?
Old 02-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Sx2 View Post
She's got two breasts.. each breast is glorious.

Ergo, two threads. Elementary.
Ah! Got it.

Quote:
Haha, yeah. You just mention the word 'boobies' and you get over 100 views in under a couple hours.
That's your game, is it?
Old 02-28-2008, 05:28 PM
theres nothing quite like coming home in a grumpy mood and finding solace in a new classy celeb/gossip thread from Linds.

thanks for that

on to the boobies- i have only ever really... experienced breasts with implants once. i didn't fancy it, looking at these, i fancy it a little less.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILxxx View Post
Ok Lindsey. You've already shattered my fantasies in the Ellen Degenerous thread. Did you have to dedicate a thread to this and blow up the picture?
Yes, yes I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APzombie View Post
theres nothing quite like coming home in a grumpy mood and finding solace in a new classy celeb/gossip thread from Linds. thanks for that
Awww! Hehe... Well, I'm here to entertain my fellow Schmoes.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Well, you know what they say: it's not the size of the breasts that's important, it's what IN THEM that matters.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:39 PM
It looks like Patrick Stewart and his twin brother are hiding down her top

Last edited by ChaseCalhoun; 02-28-2008 at 07:21 PM..
Old 02-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseCalhoun View Post
It looks like Patrick Stewert and his twin brother are hiding down her top
WOW! That was a strange one. Bravo!
Old 02-28-2008, 06:55 PM
I don't care if they aren't real...I'd sex that momma up.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Yeah, I hate always being the guy with the other comment, but so far bigred760 has been the closest in observing what's going on in that picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
It's kinda like the two aren't talking to each other, and are trying to get away from each other.

Yeah, because her left arm is extended forward and her right arm is bent backwards. In the other thread, both her arms are hanging normally, hence her boobs looking even. Odd that her boobs being uneven starts a new thread, but no one seems to notice that her shoulders are also grossly uneven, making her look like she just walked from falling off a building. Guys, I get it, but there's a lot of gals replying in this thread.

Come on everyone, take your shirt off. Now act like you are in mid-stride, move on arm forward and one backwards. Hey, it looks like we all have botched boob jobs!

That's why I don't like sites like TMZ or Perez Hilton - they make their living snapping unflattering photos of people and adding text to make it something it is not. TMZ and Perez Hilton are basically participants in the Joblo caption games, except they aren't funny and they do it, for the most part, to make people look like crap in the national eye.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:28 PM
ya know Linds I dont see a where theres a problem with her boobs maybe if you would post some of your own and we can get a comparision it would help us out.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke2342 View Post
fake breasts are disgusting. I don't know how any guy thinks they're sexy or attractive. It's just a big piece of silicon under their abnormally stretched skin.

Keep yourself the way you are.. there's nothing more beautiful then a natural girl.
Right on. If you're a female and you're not naturally a C- or D-cup (anything bigger is too big, IMO)...well...I hope you have a good personality.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:27 AM
about 1:30 into this video is what this thread reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MTXTHMtnXA

'Tis a montage of clips from "Daniel Tosh: Completely Serious".
Old 02-29-2008, 12:54 AM
I knew I'd get left hanging alone and out in the cold with my comments.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
I knew I'd get left hanging alone and out in the cold with my comments.
I wasn't quite sure how to respond after reading

Quote:
Come on everyone, take your shirt off. Now act like you are in mid-stride, move on arm forward and one backwards. Hey, it looks like we all have botched boob jobs!
Old 02-29-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm just reeling because here we have a woman who just had a kid, her boobs are enlarged, and she's getting guff for her boobs not being symmetrical when she's not even standing symmetrically. I don't even get what the assertion is here really - that women deserve ridicule when their boobs aren't perfectly even, or that she got a boob job and had a kid, so even though last week her boobs looked totally fine and nothing was wrong with them, something major and drastic must have happened in the past few days to totally make her boobs look crazy and funny. Not only is logic being defied by people looking at just her boobs and not taking into account the way she is standing (which really looks quite unnatural) but it is being defied further by the notion that something happened in the past week to make her boobs go from looking "normal" to being "OMG WHAT HAPPENED!! LOOK! ONE IS GOING ONE WAY, THE OTHER THE OTHER WAY!! LOL LOL!" Seriously... what do you people really think "happened"?

If you look on the link that was posted, there are more pictures, and you see her boobs in a variety of different positions based on where her arms are. I've studied these pictures with great detail! I don't even know why I should have to explain that boobs don't stay exactly in the same place no matter what the rest of your body is doing, but here I am pointing out that in the picture posted above -- one shoulder is way back, the other in way forward, and alas, the boobs aren't dead centered.

And maybe she has had a boob job. I don't know. She looks like she's put on extra poundage to me, because not only does she have a double chin that's clear in some of the other pictures, but because boob jobs don't generally succumb to gravity like that right one is, but I've been fooled before. What I do know is that those boobs are positioned exactly where they should be given the way she is standing and where her shoulders are.

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 02-29-2008 at 01:37 AM..
Old 02-29-2008, 05:53 AM
[QUOTE=BubbaStrangelove;2679596]I'm just reeling because here we have a woman who just had a kid, her boobs are enlarged, and she's getting guff for her boobs not being symmetrical when she's not even standing symmetrically. I don't even get what the assertion is here really - that women deserve ridicule when their boobs aren't perfectly even, or that she got a boob job and had a kid, so even though last week her boobs looked totally fine and nothing was wrong with them, something major and drastic must have happened in the past few days to totally make her boobs look crazy and funny. Not only is logic being defied by people looking at just her boobs and not taking into account the way she is standing (which really looks quite unnatural) but it is being defied further by the notion that something happened in the past week to make her boobs go from looking "normal" to being "OMG WHAT HAPPENED!! LOOK! ONE IS GOING ONE WAY, THE OTHER THE OTHER WAY!! LOL LOL!" Seriously... what do you people really think "happened"?
QUOTE]

Old 02-29-2008, 05:54 AM
Quote:
I'm just reeling because here we have a woman who just had a kid, her boobs are enlarged, and she's getting guff for her boobs not being symmetrical when she's not even standing symmetrically. I don't even get what the assertion is here really - that women deserve ridicule when their boobs aren't perfectly even, or that she got a boob job and had a kid, so even though last week her boobs looked totally fine and nothing was wrong with them, something major and drastic must have happened in the past few days to totally make her boobs look crazy and funny. Not only is logic being defied by people looking at just her boobs and not taking into account the way she is standing (which really looks quite unnatural) but it is being defied further by the notion that something happened in the past week to make her boobs go from looking "normal" to being "OMG WHAT HAPPENED!! LOOK! ONE IS GOING ONE WAY, THE OTHER THE OTHER WAY!! LOL LOL!" Seriously... what do you people really think "happened"?

[/QUOTE]
Old 02-29-2008, 05:58 AM

Mikey, just one more thing...
Old 02-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Mikey, just one more thing...
hahaha, word.

these boobs were made for stalking.

Last edited by Mikey Sx2; 02-29-2008 at 07:13 AM..
Old 02-29-2008, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Sx2 View Post
hahaha, word.

these boobs were made for stalking.
...and thats just what they'll do.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseCalhoun View Post
...and thats just what they'll do.
One of these days these boobs are gonna LEAK all over you......wait...I think I got the words wrong
Old 02-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny488 View Post
One of these days these boobs are gonna LEAK all over you......wait...I think I got the words wrong

Sounds about right to me
Old 02-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Dammit, where's that puking smiley when you need it...
Old 02-29-2008, 01:31 PM
Well she's going to have to do Playboy now or something to prove those bad boys aren't disfigured.