Old 12-02-2002, 02:58 PM
The OFFICIAL Buy/Sell/Trade thread!!

I was just thinking that because so many of us here have so many DVDs, maybe some people here are trying to sell or trade some of them away for other movies. So I thought i would start this thread so that people could list the movies that they either want to sell or trade (please write if you are selling it or trading it), and then people could e-mail them if they are interested. This would probably be better and cheaper than using ebay. So, if you have a dvd that you are willing to sell or trade for different one, then go ahead and post it on this thread.
Old 12-02-2002, 05:50 PM
Ayte man, ill sell these Horror Stuff...

DVD: all have boxes n everything

Halloween 1-7 70.00 (1 sealed - h20 and 1 double - halloween 2 so 9!) Barely viewed, mint.
friday 13th part 1 - 10.00 mint, viewed 2x?
friday 13th part 5 - 12.00 mint, viewed 2x?
a nightmare on elm street part 1 8.00 mint
a nightmare on elm street part 3 dream 8.00 mint
return of living dead - 8.00 viewed 2x
Wolfen - 10.00 mint
the omen damien - 12.00 mint

k i guess thats it.

ayte i got some vhs too all come with mint box:

cape fear (1991) - 6.00 MINT!
carrie - 5.00 mint!
texas chainsaw massacre - 6.00 mint!
Old 12-03-2002, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by solitaireshark
This thread isn't going to do well, good idea though
I think it will do fine as long as it's allowed to stay up. I know I like the idea. We have the buy/sell/trade forum for horror stuff but it would be nice if we had one for non-horror stuff too.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:33 AM
I have the special edition double disk dvd set for The Others. Anyone want to trade for it?
Old 12-03-2002, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by flowrchild
I have the special edition double disk dvd set for The Others. Anyone want to trade for it?
I'm interested in it. What are you interested in? I don't really have too much to trade but maybe we could work something out.
Old 12-03-2002, 03:12 PM
I have the Resident Evil DVD I will sell or trade.
$14.00
Or what whould you trade?
Old 12-03-2002, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I'm interested in it. What are you interested in? I don't really have too much to trade but maybe we could work something out.
I can always count on you Mike What are some dvd's you have that you're looking to trade or don't really want? Let me have a list and then we can see if a deal can be made.
Old 12-03-2002, 03:23 PM
see, told you the thread would be useful. I t would be cool to keep this thread up just so people can look if they want to score some cheap dvds off of other movie fans.

Also, I have a copy of FLED in perfect condition, only watched once, pm me if you are interested or just post on this thread if you are interested in buying or trading for it.
Old 12-03-2002, 04:26 PM
Quote:
I can always count on you Mike What are some dvd's you have that you're looking to trade or don't really want? Let me have a list and then we can see if a deal can be made.
Now there's a good question . I don't really have anything right now until my DVD collection gets bigger. I only have around 30 DVD's total. Hmm... I have The Business Of Strangers on DVD but I listed it for sale on amazon.com this morning, otherwise I would have traded that if you would have been interested. I also have The Princess Diaries in Fullscreen that has never been watched. Wow! I told you I didn't have much. If you'd be interested in selling it maybe we could just do that. I was going to be buying it at half.com one of these days but maybe I'll just buy it from you. My video store has the DVD for sale for 10.99 but I don't really like buying DVD's from them after they have been rented out. Hmm, what about a new/sealed copy of Freeway with Reese Witherspoon?

I don't know, I sound so lame and I am interested but I just don't have much right now...
Old 12-03-2002, 04:29 PM

Does anyone have a copy of Josie & The Pussycats and/or 10 Things I Hate About You on DVD that I could BUY from them? I listed all of my VHS movies for sale at amazon.com yesterday and today and as I sell each one I want to replace it with a DVD. I'm trying to convert all of my VHS movies over to DVD's.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:12 PM
Return of living dead has been sold.
Old 12-05-2002, 12:36 AM
Mike, the only movie out of those I am interested in is "Freeway", but I already have it Bummer. I could sell it to you for $10, but then you'd also have to pay for shipping and you could get it cheaper at the store near you. I will hang on to it, let me know if you come across any more dvd's to trade. Cool?
Old 12-05-2002, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Mike, the only movie out of those I am interested in is "Freeway", but I already have it Bummer. I could sell it to you for $10, but then you'd also have to pay for shipping and you could get it cheaper at the store near you. I will hang on to it, let me know if you come across any more dvd's to trade. Cool?
That's definitely cool! I'm really sorry I have such a poor selection. I own Freeway as well, it's a really cool and fun flick. The only problem is that I have two copies and I don't need both. How it happened was I ordered Freeway and Freeway 2 off half.com and I ended up getting two copies of Freeway. I haven't seen Freeway 2 yet because my video store doesn't carry it and I'm kind of curious about it. Have you seen it? Is it any good?
Old 12-05-2002, 12:40 PM

You know, I'd be more than happy to get rid of my autographed Formula 51 poster for some DVD's, I just don't care about that movie or any of its stars, well, except for Emily Mortimer, I actually like her now after seeing her in Lovely & Amazing.

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to trade it for DVD's or I'd even sell it, I just don't want it and I figure there's got to be somebody out there who does. If anyone is interested then let me know.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:17 PM
Can you post a price range on the poster? Just for curiousity's sake.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dmxkilla99
Can you post a price range on the poster? Just for curiousity's sake.
I'm really not sure how much autographed movie posters go for, that's why if anyone is interested I'd like them to just make me an offer.
Old 12-05-2002, 07:58 PM
Quote:
I haven't seen Freeway 2 yet because my video store doesn't carry it and I'm kind of curious about it. Have you seen it? Is it any good?
Nope, I haven't seen it. I heard it was pretty awful though, so I don't have much desire to see it. I loved the first one.
Old 12-06-2002, 01:52 PM
Resident Evil is now traded
Old 12-06-2002, 08:56 PM
a nightmare on elm street part 3 dream 8.00 mint

I will buy this, just email me the shipping information where i can send the money and tel me how much for shipping, adcrochunter@aol.com

Alan D.
Old 12-10-2002, 02:53 PM
anyone wanna trade for Ocean's 11 (2001)
Old 12-11-2002, 11:29 AM
I'm looking for K-911, the first sequel to 1989's K-9, if anyone has it I can either trade Vanilla Sky or money for it.
Old 12-11-2002, 01:08 PM

Quote:
I will hang on to it, let me know if you come across any more dvd's to trade. Cool?
Would you be interested in Gosford Park, Heartbreakers, or Legally Blonde?
Old 12-11-2002, 01:47 PM
Anybody want my:

Clerks Uncensored (Animated Series)

I will give this away for FREE to anyone who wants it. Just send me a self-addressed stamped package and I'll give it to you. I dont want anything back. I just want to take it out of my collection so short of throwing away, this is a great option.

---------------------------------------
Clerks Uncensored (DVD)
2-Disc Set A collection of all six episodes of the Clerks animated series, based on Kevin Smith's low-budget comedy hit. Follow the adventures of convenience store clerk Dante and his friend, video store clerk Randal, as they get involved in a series of bizarre and hilarious misadventures. Includes several episodes never seen on television.
Old 12-11-2002, 02:37 PM
i got a barebones resevoir dogs and a barebones rock i could get rid of/trade

and why dont you want clerks TOS? you could seel it on ebay if you want. or you just trying to be nice to some schmoes?
Old 12-11-2002, 02:47 PM
I am looking for the Star Trek series of movies (1-9) on DVD and i would send a money order first. I would buy all nine at once, or one at a time. Thanx mates.
Old 12-11-2002, 03:10 PM
I CALL SHOTGUN ON THE CLERKS ANIMATED SERIES!

ReservoirDog IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY E-MAIL OR PM YET THEN PLEASE HOLD THE DVD FOR ME BECAUSE I WANT IT SO BADLY!!! JUST SEND ME AN PM OR E-MAIL ASAP AND TELL ME WHERE I SHOULD SEND THE ENVELOPE TO. I WILL INCLUDE $3 WORTH OF SHIPPING ON THE ENVELOPE WHICH SHOULD DEFINATLY COVER THE DVD.

Last edited by Dmxkilla99; 12-11-2002 at 03:46 PM..
Old 12-11-2002, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dmxkilla99
I CALL SHOTGUN ON THE CLERKS ANIMATED SERIES!

ReservoirDog IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY E-MAIL OR PM YET THEN PLEASE HOLD THE DVD FOR ME BECAUSE I WANT IT SO BADLY!!! JUST SEND ME AN PM OR E-MAIL ASAP AND TELL ME WHERE I SHOULD SEND THE ENVELOPE TO. I WILL INCLUDE $3 WORTH OF SHIPPING ON THE ENVELOPE WHICH SHOULD DEFINATLY COVER THE DVD.
We have a winner!

I sent you an email with all my info.
Old 12-11-2002, 06:16 PM
The Cell. Wonderful condition (I watched it three times and sat for an hour one day and watched the features). I'm selling it because, even though it's a cool movie, I just never watch it. I'll trade too, just name some movies.
Old 12-11-2002, 06:22 PM
anyone want res dogs fullscreen spec edition/ barbones widescreen edition/ the rock barbones

ill take pretty much everything because i have doubles. ill take black spring break if you want give me something.
Old 12-11-2002, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Pootie
anyone want res dogs fullscreen spec edition/ barbones widescreen edition/ the rock barbones

ill take pretty much everything because i have doubles. ill take black spring break if you want give me something.
This may seem stupid, but does the Reservoir Dogs Special Edition DVD come with the widescreen version, or is it only Full? If it does, want The Cell for it?
Old 12-11-2002, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by movies35
anyone wanna trade for Ocean's 11 (2001)
You mean you have Ocean;'s Eleven? If that's the case, i'll trade The Cell is you want it.
Old 12-11-2002, 07:04 PM
res dogs came in the 2 disk se but im pretty sure its the same disk on both, just one widescreen and one fullscreen. same features ect. ect. and ill take the cell for it
Old 12-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Pootie
res dogs came in the 2 disk se but im pretty sure its the same disk on both, just one widescreen and one fullscreen. same features ect. ect. and ill take the cell for it
Okay rad, now what do we do?
Old 12-11-2002, 09:17 PM
you know itd just be the fullscreen part AND the barebones disk
. but not the spec edition widescreen. pm me
Old 12-11-2002, 09:18 PM
Ocean's 11 with George Cloony.
What else do you have exept the cell? I will do it for that if you have nothing else.
Old 12-11-2002, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by movies35
Ocean's 11 with George Cloony.
What else do you have exept the cell? I will do it for that if you have nothing else.
Well, The Cell is gone, but I love every other DVD I've got. I'm sorry man.

and Pootie, I though it was the Special Edition DVD? Even if it wasn't, I'll take it. Just mail me on my JoBlo User CP Mail Box thing.
Old 12-11-2002, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Would you be interested in Gosford Park, Heartbreakers, or Legally Blonde?
Unfortunately, I haven't seen those movies :/ Keep sending me the lists though, we're bound to get a match one of these days!
Old 12-11-2002, 11:26 PM
Add to my list of things to sell:

Monsters Ball on VHS
Happy Campers on VHS
The Official Pilot of "24" on VHS

And I have a ton of other VHS movies, videos, etc which I would be happy to trade.
Old 12-12-2002, 12:38 AM

Wow! You haven't seen any of them!? That's surprising, especially Gosford Park, although I haven't seen that one yet either. Legally Blonde and Heartbreakers were both hilarious though.
Old 12-12-2002, 05:36 AM
Does anyone have Monster's Ball or Eyes Wide Shut on DVD?
I will trade Ocean's 11 for one of them.