Old 11-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Hey TMM i'm just outside of Scranton, are you familiar?
Old 11-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Couldnt Make it to bestbuy yesterday, so i had an employee hold it to the end of the night.

recalled this morning, and they had one more (the one i had on hold)

they reput it on hold, of course with a different name
and i picked my copy up today.

was so relieved.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm not sure why this steelbook was released in such short supply. When I got mine today they still had 6 copies of The Bourne Ultimatum. I guess it's just what they wanted to do?
Old 11-26-2008, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conz View Post
xage, im assuming you sell these online?
I guess your assumption is wrong. I dont sell online nor I sell my aquisition. Im just trippin.

In fact, with such worthless Steelbook coverart like Hancock, it deserves to get flushed in the toilet bowl

Unfortunately it didnt fit to go down the drain.. deymmm
Old 11-26-2008, 10:46 PM
umm....well....that's different...
Old 11-27-2008, 12:25 AM
It looks like Joblo isn't the only one thankful for week this Thanksgiving....
Naw I'm just kidding, in terms of cover art and inside art this steel is rather disappointing, I'm just not one to flush twenty two dollars and cash down the toilet... Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Old 11-27-2008, 08:00 AM
Sukiyaki

how much is the sukiyaki bloody benton & gunslinger cover at best buy?

xage - post an updated pic of your entire collection

Last edited by MovieGod91; 11-27-2008 at 08:02 AM..
Old 11-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmiles23 View Post
Hey TMM i'm just outside of Scranton, are you familiar?
nope not at all
im in delco right outside of philladelphia
Old 11-27-2008, 09:14 PM
so... maybe im missing something... why did you (if that is a legit picture) put your hancock steelbook in the toilet?

i mean, it was weird that you bought all of them to begin with, since they are the exact same thing, and you (if the picture is to be believed) bought all of them, as you seem to do (if your pictures are to be believed) with most all dvd's..

so, maybe im just missing somehting, why would you, pay money for something, pay money for 2-3-4-5-6-7 somethings, and then put it in the toilet??

which again, begs the question, why do you buy all of these (if the pictures you post are to be believed)

just wondering
Old 11-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
so... maybe im missing something... why did you (if that is a legit picture) put your hancock steelbook in the toilet?

i mean, it was weird that you bought all of them to begin with, since they are the exact same thing, and you (if the picture is to be believed) bought all of them, as you seem to do (if your pictures are to be believed) with most all dvd's..

so, maybe im just missing somehting, why would you, pay money for something, pay money for 2-3-4-5-6-7 somethings, and then put it in the toilet??

which again, begs the question, why do you buy all of these (if the pictures you post are to be believed)

just wondering

WOW! The award for most appositives in a sentence that still kinda makes sense goes to... YOU!

That was remarkable, man, really!

(Not trash talking, just bitterly sarcastic)
Old 11-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Quote:

just wondering
maybe xage is filthy stinking rich

and wow, that was very repetive, haha.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:50 PM
I revisited Death Trance and was able to obtain the complete release - packed with

-fold out poster
-postcard/lithographs of Tokyo Shock releases

and the

Tokyo Shock 3rd disc

Special Thanks to Tokyo Shock

Last edited by xage; 11-28-2008 at 09:02 PM..
Old 11-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Wanted SteelBook - Future Shop Exclusive (2 Disc Special Edition)

$27.99 CAN

X-Files: I Want To Believe SteelBook - Future Shop Exclusive (3 DISC SPECIAL EDITION? YEAH! I SAID 3 DISC SPECIAL EDITION)

$27.99 CAN

Count me In!
Old 11-29-2008, 12:58 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....uct&id=1615921

would that be the grudge 2 SteelBook without the specific SteelBook cover as the display?
Old 11-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGod91 View Post
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....uct&id=1615921

would that be the grudge 2 SteelBook without the specific SteelBook cover as the display?
Nop, This is the cover:

Old 11-29-2008, 01:35 PM
yeah but this one has a bonus disc (not compared to the regular DVD) like on amazon, etc. and this one has a bonus disc and it's not available anywhere else.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Anybody going to buy multiple copies of The Dark Knight on Dec. 9th and down the line sell them on Ebay for a handsome profit?
Old 11-29-2008, 03:47 PM
im not gonna lie.. i had to look up what an appositive is!

and it was repetitive!

and if it came off as disrespectful to Xage at all, i apologize.. but i was just trying to wrap my head around that, why would you put it in the toilet?!?

Its one of those things, that just no matter how hard i think about it, it will not make a lick of sense to me!

but to each their own!
Old 11-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGod91 View Post
yeah but this one has a bonus disc (not compared to the regular DVD) like on amazon, etc. and this one has a bonus disc and it's not available anywhere else.
dude we all want to help you thats what the sites here for but you keep starting different threads on different sites about the same thing

YOU WILL NOT FIND THESE IN STORE !

go to the trade section or ebay thats your only choices

i hope i didnt come off rude because im really not trying to
Old 11-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xage View Post
I guess your assumption is wrong. I dont sell online nor I sell my aquisition. Im just trippin.

In fact, with such worthless Steelbook coverart like Hancock, it deserves to get flushed in the toilet bowl

Unfortunately it didnt fit to go down the drain.. deymmm
Hey SkyNet a steelbook still wrapped in plastic is most likely waterproof, my guess is he threw 1 of his many steelbooks in his suprisingly clean toilet and snapped a pic just for a shock answer to Conz question. I wouldn't do it but hey to each their own!

Xage take a pic of your X3 Last Stand steelbook in the toilet!!!!
Old 11-29-2008, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DareDevil View Post
Hey SkyNet a steelbook still wrapped in plastic is most likely waterproof...
not always...sometimes the shrinkwrap has small holes in it..and in the case with my Hancock steel, the shrinkwrap wasn't as tight as most DVDs come, so there is a possability that water could seep into the plastic wrap.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Quote:
im not gonna lie.. i had to look up what an appositive is!

and it was repetitive!

and if it came off as disrespectful to Xage at all, i apologize.. but i was just trying to wrap my head around that, why would you put it in the toilet?!?

Its one of those things, that just no matter how hard i think about it, it will not make a lick of sense to me!

but to each their own!
Sorry man, I'm an english major, all in good fun lol!
Old 11-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Ok, cool...have fun not posting on Joblo anymore. Go back to IMDB where that shit is allowed.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post
Ok, cool...have fun not posting on Joblo anymore. Go back to IMDB where that shit is allowed.
who and what post are you referring to?
Old 11-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubprod View Post
who and what post are you referring to?
thats my fault Bdub

RAM had posted a few comments in here that were VERY disrespectful and rude and insulting to specific members, i deleted the posts by RAM, but left Clever Guys comment

my apologies
Old 11-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Quote:
thats my fault Bdub

RAM had posted a few comments in here that were VERY disrespectful and rude and insulting to specific members, i deleted the posts by RAM, but left Clever Guys comment

my apologies

haha, it's all good...the things i miss after not checking the boards all day.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:50 PM
To quote the immortal words of Will Smith and Martian Lawrence

"Shit Just Got Real"

...on this board!

(Couldn't resist
Old 11-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Quote:
yes....FYE will have a Dark Knight Blu_Ray Steelbook

I apologize, but it looks like FYE will NOT be getting a Dark Knight Blu-Ray Steelbook. This is according to a poster on dvdtalk.com forum
Old 11-30-2008, 10:19 PM
Quote:
I apologize, but it looks like FYE will NOT be getting a Dark Knight Blu-Ray Steelbook. This is according to a poster on dvdtalk.com forum
that is terrible news. i was looking forward to buying both. now i am torn: dark knight dvd steelbook, or dark knight blu-ray....hmmmmm.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Ram are you fucking serious. Honestly if you hate these boards quit posting this stupid shit and go back to posting on imdb where that kind of retarded shit is tolerated.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm wondering if someone else got onto Ram's account or something.....he/she ( i dont know which) always seemed helpful and informative.......or was there something I missed? I noticed similar stuff on another forum....
Old 11-30-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm not sure about anyone getting onto his account, but since earlier today he has been posting these posts. Wether his account was gotten into by somebody else (which I highly doubt) he needs to get banned.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:34 PM
yeah I saw the earlier posts as well.....just not sure where they came from....I saw the account was banned on another forum so maybe this one should be and if it was someone else then I suppose the real ram can just make another name on here....this is weird either way.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:25 PM
what are the upcoming steelbook releases i know wanted is tomorrow and dark knight and xfiles are coming up but what else can we expect for region 1 in the next couple of months?
Old 12-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone View Post
what are the upcoming steelbook releases i know wanted is tomorrow and dark knight and xfiles are coming up but what else can we expect for region 1 in the next couple of months?
I'm pretty sure The Contract is on Tuesday also......theres a couple of First Look ones coming in Jan and Feb (Strays and A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints)
Old 12-01-2008, 03:00 AM
So as it stands, Wanted Steelbook will only be available through the Futureshop website and not places like FYE? I havn't seen what's up with the status of that besides Ram's post.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:17 AM
XFiles at FYE tomorrow right?
Old 12-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram View Post
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!
What the hell is your problem man?!
Old 12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conz View Post
XFiles at FYE tomorrow right?
yes xfiles dec 2nd futureshop and fye
Old 12-01-2008, 12:50 PM
is it confirmed the only place to get the blu ray steel for TDK will be futureshop or just a rumor