Old 07-03-2014, 12:02 PM
The Killing: Final Season (S4)

Just to separate the discussion from S3.

August 1 on Netflix - final 6 episodes

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU7clobUQmQ

Summary: The fourth season will feature Linden and Holder investigating a murder at an all-boys military academy.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Just finished season 1. Did the whole season this weekend. Loved it.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
Just finished season 1. Did the whole season this weekend. Loved it.

But season 1 and 2 are the least goodest seasons.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:31 AM
Season 4 is live.

AVClub gave it a A- rating. Can't wait to get started.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:07 AM
I need to pick this one back up. I just sort of stopped as I got a 1/3 through season 2 during my marathon last month. I really, really liked the first season and I love the main characters, but I think I really dislike that they just keep unspooling this one murder mystery. A lot seems to be happening, but nothing really is.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Wowowowow.

If anyone out there liked season 3, then season 4 is an ideal continuation of that quality and a deserving wrap up for characters.

Much like last season, the strength of this brief yet impactful series of episodes is carried with the acting ability of essentially all the actors brought together. Gregg Henry, Joel Kinneman, Mirielle Enos, Joan Allen, Tyler Ross, etc etc.

Even at parts when some plot elements drift into contrived, the brilliant performances in this season keeps everything grounded.

Thrilled that this show was finally able to find its full potential, and end with a proper sendoff.

Last edited by outsyder; 08-03-2014 at 06:37 PM..
Old 08-05-2014, 01:02 PM
this is a well made show and since season 4 isnt long at all, I'll definitely get around to checking it out sometime soon.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
this is a well made show and since season 4 isnt long at all, I'll definitely get around to checking it out sometime soon.
It's a direct continuation of season 3. Just start there.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Fucking...PHENOMENAL ending. Tears-inducing.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:34 AM
Events of the fourth season begins exactly where the third season ends. Linden and Holder investigate a new crime - the brutal murder of a family Stansbury. Survived a 17-year-old Kyle is the guy tried to commit suicide and is the prime suspect, but said that he remembered nothing. Margaret Raine (Joan Allen) is a director of elite military academy becomes on his defense, who clearly does not like the police intervenes in the life of her school. Six series set in the story of a logical point - now it's doesn't ashamed to say goodbye. I downloaded the first seasons at tvstock.net
Old 12-17-2014, 04:16 PM

this show got better each season imo. Really well crafted show.