Old 10-05-2011, 09:18 PM
The storyline with Juice is pissing me off. It just doesn't make any sense. How the fuck can you just pass out in the woods, especially being all that paranoid?

His paranoia is showing off like a sun in the sky.

Anyways, I've got a feeling Clay is going to piss off a lot of people this season. Interesting to see him and Gemma lie to each other about the letters.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:15 PM
The juice thing is pissing me off too. Is it just me or is the whole racism undertone thing completely out of left field? Juice clearly has mixed race in him so it just seems weird that they would make it a big issue now. I also don't really care that Clay killed JT either. We've all suspected it happened one way or another but now they've confirmed it and I don't feel any different. Maybe because I like Ron Perlman and we never saw JT in the flesh.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Yeah this is the same club that fought against neo-nazis like two seasons ago. It's a bad storyline and now that it's bleeding into the central story of the drug running, I'm somewhat concerned.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post
Yeah this is the same club that fought against neo-nazis like two seasons ago. It's a bad storyline and now that it's bleeding into the central story of the drug running, I'm somewhat concerned.
Well I'm going to assume we must of missed something in the past seasons that is dealing with Juice's storyline or...there is something Juice is hiding about his past that he doesn't want them to know.

It's really the only thing I think about.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:44 PM
To me it just seems like that the Club wouldn't care and Juice is freaking out over nothing...unless it is something in his past like Gunslinger says, which seems the most likely at this stage..or Juice is just fucking stupid.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:24 PM
What about Happy? Isn't he of the same race?
Old 10-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger View Post
What about Happy? Isn't he of the same race?
That's what I was thinking.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Awesome punch by Piney. Perfect.

Clay needs to go.

Pretty sure Chibs knows what's up with Juice or has a feeling. The shootout with Miles was badass.

Unser looks like another potential character that could bite the dust this season too. Is it just me or is everyone at risk of being killed this season?
Old 10-12-2011, 12:22 AM
Holy shit. That's about all I have after this week.

Clay had me absolutely seething during the conversation with Romeo.

The scene between Miles and Juice made my heart stop for a second.

I was on the verge of screaming when Jax slammed the bitch into the table.

Best episode this season.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Last night's episode was close to the quality of the Season 3 finale.

I honestly don't know what's going to happen next.

Denver I agree with ypou on the scene with Jax....that was the best scene of the episode I was like 'Aw Jax you dick' and then 'Aw Jax you the man!'
Old 10-13-2011, 02:29 AM
As much as I love Juice, his way of trying to cover shit up is horrible. I don't know if it's the way his character is written or how Theo Rossi is acting but you can easily tell he would of been the one who stolen the brick even if we didn't know what was going on with his storyline.

Chibs can already tell. Opie already smells something fishy as well. This storyline needs to end quickly because I'm already bald from ripping out my hair.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger View Post
As much as I love Juice, his way of trying to cover shit up is horrible. I don't know if it's the way his character is written or how Theo Rossi is acting but you can easily tell he would of been the one who stolen the brick even if we didn't know what was going on with his storyline.

Chibs can already tell. Opie already smells something fishy as well. This storyline needs to end quickly because I'm already bald from ripping out my hair.
Agreed, Juice was so obvious.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucksta G View Post
Last night's episode was close to the quality of the Season 3 finale.

I honestly don't know what's going to happen next.

Denver I agree with ypou on the scene with Jax....that was the best scene of the episode I was like 'Aw Jax you dick' and then 'Aw Jax you the man!'
That's what I meant. Haha. I was ready to scream at the TV until he did that. Then I said "Fuck yeah!"
Old 10-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Just read the show got renewed for a 5th season! ComingSoon.net just reported it, along with other sites.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:54 PM
There's no way Juice died. You could hear him fall from the tree at the very end. They'll find him barely alive.

Yet another good episode with some nice action bits.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Yeah I thought I heard a fall but I wouldn't be surprised if he is dead, either.

Was a good episode, the season started off slow but these past two epiosdes have been great and next week's one will be a doozie!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Well it seemed obvious that we werent going to make it through the season without losing an important member of the club(sorry, you dont count Miles) and its true. Piney we are going to miss you although frankly I am surprised he lasted this long. It does jumpstart the inevitably sad road which is probably going to lead to a complete fracture of the club and other members deaths. I am glad Sutter didnt pussy out and keep everybody alive as it didnt seem realistic to do so.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Alright, now were hitting the ground running with this episode. Not to say that the previous episodes were bad or anything, I'm just liking how everything is boiling ahead
Spoiler:
(no pun intended for this episode)
at this moment.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:11 AM
This may be the first time an episode of Sons has made me tear up. Both during the scene with Chibs and Juice in the woods, and especially at the end.

Is it just me or does this kind of feel like a finale season? I know they are getting a season 5 and Sutter wants to do 7 (which I'm positive they will), but everything is such a shit show I don't see how they get out of it.

But that's the fun, isn't it? Terrific episode.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Haha I was thinking that about the finale season too Spike, I don't see how they are going to get out of this.

I think the most i teared up in a Sons episode was when Jax was following that couple who had his baby in Ireland.

Another great episode...if anyone kills Clay it should be Opie after the two loved ones he has been resposinble for killing, although if his plan to get Tara works, Jax will have equal rights, maybe they could do it together.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Oh man, I'm certainly enjoying this "slow burn" season, and this episode was no exception. Next week's looks INTENSE!
Old 11-08-2011, 11:57 AM
I really hope they rap up this Juice subplot soon. Theo Rossi has been the weak link since season one, and I've been super disappointed with this season thus far because of the decision to make him so prominent. The dude is just a horrible actor, and his character has always been obnoxious comic relief. He's always seemed out of place and he awkwards up every scene he's in.

And I hate his retarded head tat. Have Chibs cut his fucking head off (the actor, not the character) and be done with it already.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:10 PM
I see this season has been granted an extra episode, taking it to 14 episodes for this season.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Holy shit. Another amazing episode tonight and next week looks to continue the trend.

Gemma's closing line gave me chills.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Fuck me, what an episode...things are not ever gonna be the same after that.

I swear each season gets better than the last.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:24 PM
God damn, what's gonna happen next!?
Old 11-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Still not sure how three more episodes are possible with the way things have gone this season.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Still not sure how another season is posisble
Old 11-22-2011, 10:10 PM
Holy . . .fucking . . .hell.

I was hyperventilating by the final moments. I did not see that happening before the season ended.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Shit......and two more episodes! These recent seasons of television has been nucking futs!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:46 PM
And a two parter at that plus I hear that the producers want to add on two more seasons in addition to the fifth one already approved wonder how they'll manage it with half the club either dead, in prison, or quit.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Spoiler:
I wonder if Clay was wearing a bullet proof vest after Jemma's warning. I hope nothing happens to Opie.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Spoiler:
I wonder if Clay was wearing a bullet proof vest after Jemma's warning. I hope nothing happens to Opie.
Spoiler:
Since there was blood I would think no.

Also what's the deal with the CGI gunshot wounds and blood? Are squibs and corn syrup really that expensive? Because it just looks incredibly fake and unrealistic.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:40 PM
This might be the best seasons of Sons yet.

I don't know if clay will be finished off, but him dying makes some sense. I can't imagine how the series could continue for much longer unless clay dies. None of the plots hinging on clay's actions- tara, gemma, none of them, would be resolved enough for more seasons should clay follow through. There could not be three more seasons if clay killed tara or gemma, because that would be unforgivable for jax or for the entire cast. In a way, the only trick to resolve the tensions without striking the show towards its finale season is to kill off clay. That could also provide the excuse for jax to stay in charming.

Killing clay might be the only solution to the tensions.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Whoops didn't see the blood haha.

I think they could go on with one more season with Clay being alive...but not in the Club and being protected by Machete and the Shield dude. But I'd rather they end him this season.

I seriously believe Sons gets better with each season.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
This might be the best seasons of Sons yet.

I don't know if clay will be finished off, but him dying makes some sense. I can't imagine how the series could continue for much longer unless clay dies. None of the plots hinging on clay's actions- tara, gemma, none of them, would be resolved enough for more seasons should clay follow through. There could not be three more seasons if clay killed tara or gemma, because that would be unforgivable for jax or for the entire cast. In a way, the only trick to resolve the tensions without striking the show towards its finale season is to kill off clay. That could also provide the excuse for jax to stay in charming.

Killing clay might be the only solution to the tensions.
That's what I was thinking. Having Clay killed forces Jax to stay in Charming to fix the club from the ground up.

And someone already mentioned this but I also thought that maybe Clay was wearing a bulletproof vest.

I hope Clay is dead because I believe his storyline is over and his part in the show is done. I mean he either dies and the club has to deal with the altercations of their once great leader or he goes into custody to be hidden from the Sons and the other biker gangs.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:08 PM
What a great episode tonight. Definitely slow, but only because everyone is reacting to the fallout of Clay's shooting.

That last scene gave me shivers...Tara has turned into Gemma. But I am glad that Jax finally knows what happened to his father. Glad we know what the letters say (the ones that Gemma took out to cover her and the ex-sheriff's ass).

Next week looks great. Jax holding up Clay at knifepoint. I just don't know if Jax will have the guts to put Clay six feet under.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:02 PM
Something is going to happen that will stall Jax from killing Clay just liked what happened with Zoebell back in season two.

Pretty sure Tara won't be living long either since she is the only one keeping Jax from staying. In order for him to stay in Charming, she has to bite the dust.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm wondering if the finale will see Jax leaving Charming and then be brought back after some criminal investigation or something for next season.

I don't want Tara to die, she was awesome last night.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Quote:
I'm wondering if the finale will see Jax leaving Charming and then be brought back after some criminal investigation or something for next season.

I don't want Tara to die, she was awesome last night.
Hopefully Tara survives. I like her character...ALOT. She's had such great character development since Season 1.