#281  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Spoiler:
The guys who stole the safe are the new Samcro members, Greg the Peg and Chuck Zito and the other one. Why they're interested in the shit in Clay's safe is beyond me at this point, and I can't even guess. It looks like those guys might be working for Clay, but I dunno. That seems a bit too obvious, and maybe too big a play for Clay to be pulling this soon after his gratia excidisti, but the only other option is that someone's after him in particular. Or some sort of information he has, maybe the Irish? That Clay is behind it seems most likely, but I'm hoping the show surprises us with a curveball here.

As far as Opie's motivation, I can't tell just yet. I'd like to think his move was one of solidarity and he intends to remain at Jax's right hand, but Opie's always been a hard character to predict. However comma, he's never really been a schemer and is more likely to just confront something head-on (like he did with Clay), so I don't see this being part of some long con. If it isn't, and he's being legit, I hope they keep him that way. There's nothing quite as exasperating as a wishy-washy character in fiction, and despite how cool Opie is his moodiness has him verging on that territory. I don't think the fact that he shot Clay will go over well with the ferociously loyal Tig, and I predict there's gonna be some friction there in the near future.

That conversation Clay had with Opie seemed like the seed of something, perhaps Clay trying to regain some lost ground by putting out feelers. Maybe he's looking to sew dissent within the ranks? Opie's a polarizing figure now to most people besides Jax, what with his shooting Clay and his occasionally questionable commitment to the club, so pushing him back to Jax's side is actually kinda brilliant. Anyone who has reservations about Opie (like Tig, probably the new pledges, maybe even Bobby Elvis) will automatically associate those misgivings with Jax when the President shows loyalty to his friend.

I don't know about Nero at the moment. He's cool as fuck and I'm enjoying the hell out of Smits' work so far, but he won't remain peripheral for very long I don't think. He doesn't seem to be up to anything, but I can definitely see it going either way if he's presented with an opportunity to benefit at the expense of Samcro. He might become an enemy, he might become a valuable asset, there's really no telling yet. But I'm looking forward to finding out.
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 09-21-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillingworth View Post
Spoiler:
The guys who stole the safe are the new Samcro members, Greg the Peg and Chuck Zito and the other one. Why they're interested in the shit in Clay's safe is beyond me at this point, and I can't even guess. It looks like those guys might be working for Clay, but I dunno. That seems a bit too obvious, and maybe too big a play for Clay to be pulling this soon after his gratia excidisti, but the only other option is that someone's after him in particular. Or some sort of information he has, maybe the Irish? That Clay is behind it seems most likely, but I'm hoping the show surprises us with a curveball here.

As far as Opie's motivation, I can't tell just yet. I'd like to think his move was one of solidarity and he intends to remain at Jax's right hand, but Opie's always been a hard character to predict. However comma, he's never really been a schemer and is more likely to just confront something head-on (like he did with Clay), so I don't see this being part of some long con. If it isn't, and he's being legit, I hope they keep him that way. There's nothing quite as exasperating as a wishy-washy character in fiction, and despite how cool Opie is his moodiness has him verging on that territory. I don't think the fact that he shot Clay will go over well with the ferociously loyal Tig, and I predict there's gonna be some friction there in the near future.

That conversation Clay had with Opie seemed like the seed of something, perhaps Clay trying to regain some lost ground by putting out feelers. Maybe he's looking to sew dissent within the ranks? Opie's a polarizing figure now to most people besides Jax, what with his shooting Clay and his occasionally questionable commitment to the club, so pushing him back to Jax's side is actually kinda brilliant. Anyone who has reservations about Opie (like Tig, probably the new pledges, maybe even Bobby Elvis) will automatically associate those misgivings with Jax when the President shows loyalty to his friend.

I don't know about Nero at the moment. He's cool as fuck and I'm enjoying the hell out of Smits' work so far, but he won't remain peripheral for very long I don't think. He doesn't seem to be up to anything, but I can definitely see it going either way if he's presented with an opportunity to benefit at the expense of Samcro. He might become an enemy, he might become a valuable asset, there's really no telling yet. But I'm looking forward to finding out.
Ahh excellent. Thanks for answering my question on the guys who stole the safe. now I need to go back and rewatch that scene.
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 09-26-2012, 02:18 AM
Are you kidding me??? There was so much more you could have done!!! I think this was the first time I have not known how to feel after an episode of sons....
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 09-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Such an upsetting episode.....
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:48 PM
I spent the rest of the episode mad at my TV asking
Spoiler:
"Why Opie?! Why?!"
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
I spent the rest of the episode mad at my TV asking
Spoiler:
"Why Opie?! Why?!"

Spoiler:
I hear ya. Still thinking about it today. I always liked Opie but man his character is going to really be missed and I don't think I would have expected to feel so bad over his death but man it just sucks. He literally gave everything to SAMCRO and was that rare, maybe once in a lifetime friend that you know you can count on to have your back no matter what. Just horrible.
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:35 PM
What an episode. What. an. episode. Riveting

Pope is finished.
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
I spent the rest of the episode mad at my TV asking
Spoiler:
"Why Opie?! Why?!"
It had to be. His whole arc is Shakespearean tragedy all the fucking way.
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Goddamn. That's all I can say about last night's episode, is goddamn.

Spoiler:
Opie's death is the kind of shocking thing they haven't done in a couple seasons, since Half-Sack and Hale. Some folks might cite Piney's demise as that brand of surprise, but I didn't see it that way. Maybe 'cuz he was old and looked half-dead since the pilot, or maybe it was 'cuz I never really liked him, but I wasn't really all that moved by him dying.

Opie, that's like those three deaths combined, plus an Agent Stahl or two for good measure. And the way it happened, I mean, goddamn. That was just brutal and hard to watch. Jax turning around and the sound fading out as Chibbs went crazy on the window, that moment was excellently done. Also, in retrospect, the way they set this up was brilliant. When the guard tells Jax how it's gonna go down, that there's gonna be a "fight" to kill the person he chooses, I automatically thought "well whoever Jax picks is gonna win the fight to the shock of the guards, and we'll carry on from there." I guess my mind has been so conditioned by riskless television that it assumes the safe passage of all major characters, without even really realizing it.

I am conflicted about how to feel, the same way you guys are. Seeing Opie go really sucks, and part of me is hurt and wants to be mad about it, but the other part realizes how truly awesome this episode was. Even before everything got overshadowed by Opie, I thought it hit some really good notes, particularly with Gemma and Tara. I used to not like Tara at all, but that's turned almost completely around now. She's awesome. The line "but my husband might" was one of those OH SNAP! moments that made me grin. Her conflicting with Gemma has worked wonders for her character. The arrest at Nero's whorehouse was intriguing as hell. I have no idea what it means, and can't even guess right now.


Anyway, when it's all said and done and the emotional trauma wears off, I think last night's episode may well be remembered as the best of the series. Definitely one of the best, at least.
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 09-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Can't believe that happened in the third episode of the season! :O
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 09-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillingworth View Post
Goddamn. That's all I can say about last night's episode, is goddamn.

Spoiler:
Opie's death is the kind of shocking thing they haven't done in a couple seasons, since Half-Sack and Hale. Some folks might cite Piney's demise as that brand of surprise, but I didn't see it that way. Maybe 'cuz he was old and looked half-dead since the pilot, or maybe it was 'cuz I never really liked him, but I wasn't really all that moved by him dying.

Opie, that's like those three deaths combined, plus an Agent Stahl or two for good measure. And the way it happened, I mean, goddamn. That was just brutal and hard to watch. Jax turning around and the sound fading out as Chibbs went crazy on the window, that moment was excellently done. Also, in retrospect, the way they set this up was brilliant. When the guard tells Jax how it's gonna go down, that there's gonna be a "fight" to kill the person he chooses, I automatically thought "well whoever Jax picks is gonna win the fight to the shock of the guards, and we'll carry on from there." I guess my mind has been so conditioned by riskless television that it assumes the safe passage of all major characters, without even really realizing it.

I am conflicted about how to feel, the same way you guys are. Seeing Opie go really sucks, and part of me is hurt and wants to be mad about it, but the other part realizes how truly awesome this episode was. Even before everything got overshadowed by Opie, I thought it hit some really good notes, particularly with Gemma and Tara. I used to not like Tara at all, but that's turned almost completely around now. She's awesome. The line "but my husband might" was one of those OH SNAP! moments that made me grin. Her conflicting with Gemma has worked wonders for her character. The arrest at Nero's whorehouse was intriguing as hell. I have no idea what it means, and can't even guess right now.


Anyway, when it's all said and done and the emotional trauma wears off, I think last night's episode may well be remembered as the best of the series. Definitely one of the best, at least.

Speaking of Half Sack, just read that the actor who played him, Johnny Lewis, beat an 81 yr old woman to death and then fell off a roof and died. Pretty screwed up.
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:05 AM
just read about that... totally freaking random
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Speaking of Half Sack, just read that the actor who played him, Johnny Lewis, beat an 81 yr old woman to death and then fell off a roof and died. Pretty screwed up.
Heard about that. Fuckin A


And yeah the last episode was intense.

I've just now got into this show(catched up on the last few seasons)
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:49 PM
The world gets weirder every day, I tell ya
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 09-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
The world gets weirder every day, I tell ya

Meth is a helluva drug
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Kind of a filler episode, leading up to bigger things. I knew the SAMCRO crew would end up teaming up with Smits so nothing exciting there. Opie's goodbye was depressing. Still hate that he is gone. I like the whole crew in one way or another but Opie may have been my favorite so it is going to be a different show without him.
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:10 AM
It felt more like a break to me, rather than filler, and a well-placed one. We mean the same thing, I think, but the world "filler" has a sort of negative connotation to it. This was more of a breather, like a chance for the audience to settle back in after last week before delving into any more really deep shit. Of course the ending and Ope's farewell is completely counter to that, but that's kinda why it worked so well. We knew the wake was coming, and we knew it was gonna hurt (I got teary-eyed), so it was good to have that breather beforehand.

At first I thought Jax was taking this a little too easily, focusing on club business and even smiling a couple times throughout the ep, but then I realized how genius that is. What they're doing with his character so far this season is great, and they seem to be smoothing over all the things I never liked about him. I didn't like his wishy-washyness, his brooding angst and occasional disdain for a life he'd been gifted. Jax has seemed like a spoiled child at times to me, like a prince who has no idea of what he's inherited because he has no point of reference, so he becomes willfully contrary. He's standing on the shoulders of his old man (and his other old man, Clay) where he could be a king, the kind that some people would kill to be, but wants to cry about it instead.

But that's all changed now, and I dig that. For the first time I find myself respecting Jax, and the show plays better for it. Pope's comment about turning "players into kings" could not have been more adequate or perfectly timed. The cartel and CIA stuff, the situation with Clay, the drama with Gemma, Jax is dealing with these things like a man now. I really dug when he was talking to Nero and said "I have an end game too," 'cuz in the last four eps I almost forgot that he still wants to get out. Now that he's shown himself capable of staying in the club, not just staying in it but leading it, his desire to leave has a lot more weight. I respect it a lot more, and as a result Jax is a far more likable character.

That's why I always liked Clay, was because he fought for what he has. Well, had. He killed for it, he bled for it, he climbed over the dead bodies of his best friends to get what he wanted, and that is an archetype that's always appealed to me. Jax has been the anti-Clay, the one who was given his position without having to fight for it, and in fact fought against it. Now that he's using that position to get closer to his own goals (even if that goal is leaving it) he seems much more capable and mature.

I kinda got off topic there. What I intended to say was that you're right, MovieMaster, about it's going to be a whole different show without Opie. I wouldn't say he was the "moral compass" of the show, but...well, he kinda was. At least of the Samcro inner circle, anyway. I suppose Piney kinda fit that role too, but I really disliked him so he doesn't count. Lulz. With Jax in his new role I sorta expected Opie to be the one to keep him grounded, to be the only person who could step outside of the club dynamic and look at things from a different perspective. Other than Tara, of course, but she isn't part of the club so that's different. There's no one to really function as Jax's crutch now, but I can maybe see Chibbs filling that role a little as time goes on. In any case, I'm gonna miss Opie too.
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 10-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Yeah I like the description of it as a breather, a necessary one and several more things moved in to motion for future story lines, too. Got a bit misty eyed at the end.
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillingworth View Post
It felt more like a break to me
Yea you phrased it better. Good review =)
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 10-04-2012, 04:14 PM
I loved Opie as much as everyone here, but did anyone else get annoyed by how he went out? It made his character less likeable I thought. Even the episode before the prison incident with him talking about how he cares about nothing. The dude still had 2 kids who lost their mother not too long ago and everything Opie said and did the last few episodes kind of made him seem like he didn't give a shit about them (including basically coming right out and saying it). And then there's his mother who now has to deal with losing her son not too long after Piney's death. I'll still miss Ope, but I kind of thought they made him seem selfish the way he was so willing and eager to die.
Reply With Quote
  #301  
Old 10-09-2012, 10:36 PM
OMG!!!!! Boyd Crowder with tits! Oh Sons of Anarchy, you just keep on giving.
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 10-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Sweet jesus
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 10-11-2012, 12:19 AM
+1 to tranny Boyd, I was absolutely rolling that entire time. Walton Goggins is the shit. When this show decides to do funny it does it very well, 'cuz watching that whole scenario play out was hilarious. The overly enthusiastic kid and the way everyone reacted to him was great, and Tig getting all horn-dog over Boyd was even better. Juice's "really?" made me have to pause I was laughing so hard.

As for the stuff that happened with Roosevelt, wow. I liked that character almost immediately when he showed up, and any scene he's in becomes instantly better. Last season he came in with a bang (that ax to the table was a great fucking moment) but sorta faded as other things took precedence, and so far this season he's hardly been there at all. I'm glad we're gonna see more from him now. How he's gonna react, whether he'll hold this against the club or turn to them for help, is anybody's guess at this point and I'm looking forward to finding out.

I was thinking the other day about how utterly bizarre what happened with Opie is. We see major characters die all the time in television, but rarely in the fourth episode of a season. It's usually a huge thing that a finale or premiere revolves around. Hale getting offed was shockingly random and handled almost casually, but that was different 'cuz we were only two seasons in and he wasn't as crucial. I don't remember that ever happening before and I wonder if there was some sort of editorial or behind-the-scenes drama that drove the decision.
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 10-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose1132 View Post
I loved Opie as much as everyone here, but did anyone else get annoyed by how he went out? It made his character less likeable I thought. Even the episode before the prison incident with him talking about how he cares about nothing. The dude still had 2 kids who lost their mother not too long ago and everything Opie said and did the last few episodes kind of made him seem like he didn't give a shit about them (including basically coming right out and saying it). And then there's his mother who now has to deal with losing her son not too long after Piney's death. I'll still miss Ope, but I kind of thought they made him seem selfish the way he was so willing and eager to die.
I meant to respond to this last week and forgot. Sorry.

While I see where you're coming from, I disagree wholeheartedly. If he had killed himself or something then yeah, but saying you're discontent and giving up on the people you love is two different things. At the time I considered all his hem-hawing to be a sort of soul searching, and forgave it easily enough. If he had continued that way for too much longer it might have started to grate on me, but I figured he'd come out of it. And really, it came down to a choice between him and his friends. Jax was ready to make the same move, that has no reflection at all on his devotion to his family. I get that it's the combination of what Opie did and the way he carried himself prior to that that are sticking points for you, and I kinda understand, but ultimately I view what he did as a selfless act the same way it would've been for Jax if Opie had let him follow through with that punch.
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 10-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Lmao episode

that room had a mini Justified reunion. The kid that played LJ in prison break had a role in Justified last season, while brief...
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 10-11-2012, 02:09 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Kim Coates is the ultimate sleazebag. And they all know it too, why else light him that way

Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 10-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Yea a great LOL episode for sure. Interested to see how dirty they get the mayor and how this works to their advantage/disadvantage.

This, Bordwalk Empire, and Fringe are just making this season of TV for me!
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 10-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Tig has made some pretty rash and shitty decisions - but he's still my favorite character on the show. What a deviant. "Are you jealous, Tiger?" "Kinda"
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 10-17-2012, 05:35 AM
Excellent episode, tonight, possibly the best season yet.
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 10-17-2012, 03:27 PM
It's not bad so far, yeah. Too early to say if it's the best season, for me personally. But it's definitely on the level of say 1, 2, and 4
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 10-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Another great episode. I was almost beginning to question if Clay had anything to do with the invasions because at first I was sure he was in on it and then in this episode I was teetering up until the end. That dirty old bastard! That's why I love him though!
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 10-24-2012, 01:27 AM
Oh snap...
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 10-24-2012, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucksta G View Post
Excellent episode, tonight, possibly the best season yet.
I was thinking about that not too long ago, how this season does seem to be more compelling than the last couple. Last year at this time Juice had just survived hanging himself and Clay shot Piney at the end of episode 8. While that was all good shit, it wasn't as good as what's going on right now. It isn't even close imo. The whole deal with Juice and his parentage never really sat right with me and I didn't like that subplot at all, nor was I as big a fan of Potter as a lot of other folks seem to be. It was good, don't get me wrong, very good, but there were little things I could point at as missteps or nitpicks or just meh ingredients. Right now, where we are as of episode 8 of this season, I couldn't find anything to complain about if I tried. I am absolutely loving how this is going, and I look forward to it every week more than in previous seasons. Much more, even.

However comma, Digifruit is right in that it's too early to actually call it the best yet. That's more a thing to consider when it's over. I will say that so far it's shaping up to at least be in close contention, though. Almost every week has seemed like a game-changer. There's one obvious big one overshadowing the rest, but set that aside and a lot has been happening. This week's ending, man, things will definitely not be the same anymore with Gemma and Jax and Tara. I don't for a moment believe that Abel is gonna die, he'll probs just be in the hospital next week, but there's no way Tara is going to be able to maintain any kind of relationship with Gemma after this. Jax will be pissed too but less likely to actually hate her, which is how I see Tara reacting.

Unser is becoming an even better character every episode it seems. When Clay started talking about offing him I had a suspicion that he would do exactly what he did, and kill the Nomads instead, but I was still almost relieved when he did it. If anything could make me finally hate Clay, it would be him killing Wayne (or actually conspiring to). I really dig what they're doing with Juice, who's so likable in a well-intentioned kind of way that having him on Clay's side (sort of) strikes a nice balance. And Nero has been an incredibly cool and fitting addition to the cast. This season is doing everything right so far.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 10-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Chillingworth, as usual, your review sums it up perfectly. I agree completely.
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 10-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Man, this season... I really have no idea what is going to happen in every episode and each scene.

As for the season thing, of course it is too close to call but I feel like these seven episodes havbe taken everything up a notch.

My season rankings so far would be...

1. 3 (I know no one agrees with this, I've never understood why.)
2. 2
3. 4
4. 1

If 5 keeps going the way it is I'm thinking it will take top spot.
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 10-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucksta G View Post
Man, this season... I really have no idea what is going to happen in every episode and each scene.

As for the season thing, of course it is too close to call but I feel like these seven episodes havbe taken everything up a notch.

My season rankings so far would be...

1. 3 (I know no one agrees with this, I've never understood why.)
2. 2
3. 4
4. 1

If 5 keeps going the way it is I'm thinking it will take top spot.
I'm also a fan of Season 3. Not the best IMO, but still fine television.

Just watched the promo/preview of next week's episode:

I've put my thoughts in the below spoiler as I know some people don't like watching the promos, but let me know your thoughts if you want.

Spoiler:


Clay asks Juice what he did:

Did he organize the black guy shooting at Jax and Chibs to take heat off Clay? He could've been the one driving the truck.

The guy falling/being pushed off the roof:

It looked like the building had bars and the guy in question was handcuffed. My immediate thought was Otto, but how on earth would they do that at the prison?!

There's a rat:

I can't think of who it could be. Juice would be too easy, doubt it's Tigg as he has bigger things going his way, and the only other members I think you can definitely rule out are Jax (obviously), Bobby, Chibs, and Clay...so who's the rat down on his knees about to take a bullet?!
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 10-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post

I've put my thoughts in the below spoiler as I know some people don't like watching the promos, but let me know your thoughts if you want.

Spoiler:


Clay asks Juice what he did:

Did he organize the black guy shooting at Jax and Chibs to take heat off Clay? He could've been the one driving the truck.

The guy falling/being pushed off the roof:

It looked like the building had bars and the guy in question was handcuffed. My immediate thought was Otto, but how on earth would they do that at the prison?!

There's a rat:

I can't think of who it could be. Juice would be too easy, doubt it's Tigg as he has bigger things going his way, and the only other members I think you can definitely rule out are Jax (obviously), Bobby, Chibs, and Clay...so who's the rat down on his knees about to take a bullet?!


Regarding your spoiler


Spoiler:


It was not Otto being pushed off the roof, looks to be a black guy with some kind of stomach wound from what I could tell by freeze framing the falling shot

I do not think Juice would organize the shooting, I would think Clay asked him that because I feel Juice betrays Clay in some way. Juice also does not seem smart enough to organize something like that

Not sure who I think the rat is though. No one stands out so it is either gonna be something I missed or some insane shocker. Although as I typed that out I do remember thinking that Phil (the big fat guy) has been acting strange lately. Not sure if that has something to do with it OR if he is just a strange fat guy, like myself =)

Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Regarding your spoiler


Spoiler:


It was not Otto being pushed off the roof, looks to be a black guy with some kind of stomach wound from what I could tell by freeze framing the falling shot

I do not think Juice would organize the shooting, I would think Clay asked him that because I feel Juice betrays Clay in some way. Juice also does not seem smart enough to organize something like that

Not sure who I think the rat is though. No one stands out so it is either gonna be something I missed or some insane shocker. Although as I typed that out I do remember thinking that Phil (the big fat guy) has been acting strange lately. Not sure if that has something to do with it OR if he is just a strange fat guy, like myself =)



Spoiler:
Oh cool, I couldn't freeze frame it at the time, but I see what you mean now.

True, Juice's smarts are way off. Re-thinking it, I'm SURE Clay arranged it to try and put the heat on Pope. I just hope that Jax doesn't fall for it, he's smarter than that.

Regarding Phil, I've always thought he's been a little weird, but he could be I guess, although that would have no real emotional impact on the show. The way they showed the guy on his knees makes me think it'll be a biggie.

Phil acted weird at the end of the most recent episode, but I think that was because he could tell Gemma was intoxicated and didn't have the stones to stop her.
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 10-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
Spoiler:

Phil acted weird at the end of the most recent episode, but I think that was because he could tell Gemma was intoxicated and didn't have the stones to stop her.

Ahhh that makes sense, about Phil seeing Gemma and keeping his mouth shut. Good call.
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 10-31-2012, 03:07 AM
More laid back episode today, but damn good. Oh and I KNOW you guys dug that tune at the end.

Beautiful choice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83uQT0YTMvc
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump