Old 04-15-2010, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal_83 View Post
GREAT episode. I am actually anxious to see the answers to this cliffhanger.
I'll be surprised if they actually go through with the cliffhanger. I'm excepting either:

A. Another Terrence And Phillip episode

or

B. Matt and Trey will pretend like this episode never happenedsince it was the 200th one (As well as an episode full of references to past ones)and continue with mocking current pop culture on the next episode.

Either way, it should be funny.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:05 AM
Buddha, don't do coke

Ever since they returned from the break... Great episodes. This episode also brought back the Muhammed controversy, which is one of my favorite skewers of late because it's not just making fun of egos or dignities but of something that's important and should be minded. South Park owned the nonsense without any drama.

If there is a continuation, I wonder if comedy central will finally let them show Muhammed uncensored?
Old 04-15-2010, 03:17 AM
LOL...the Godzilla Barbara Streisend was hilarious.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:56 AM
Jesus fucking Christ. We got another epic two-parter on our hands. Awesome episode. Season 14 is now officially an essential must-buy DVD set the second it comes out.

EDIT: I don't think they'll end up pulling a "Not Without My Anus" prank again. For one thing everybody would expect it and for another thing it would be just stupid and pointless, and besides, they already did that damn joke in the Cartoon Wars episode, except that time they were just fucking with us (it was only Terrence and Phillip for the first 2 minutes or so).

I think that part 2 of this story would be the perfect opportunity to bring back DARTH CHEF. In fact, I would be pissed off if he doesn't show up.

Last edited by Derek237; 04-15-2010 at 04:05 AM..
Old 04-15-2010, 07:15 AM
"Stan, Jesus doesn't matter when Moo-hammad is concerned."

Did I miss something that would explain why Mel Gibson was in his underwear (and had a cutout of his actual head)?
Old 04-15-2010, 08:14 AM
A-fuckin-MAZING episode. Love love LOVED it!

"Let's use....her." I was immediately like, "No shit...Mecha-Streisand..." I just fuckin' knew it. Then I got excited since I thought about how much better effects SP has now since that episode and they didn't disappoint.

"My God...she's even more terrifying than I remember." Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Did I miss something that would explain why Mel Gibson was in his underwear (and had a cutout of his actual head)?
Haha that's just the way they always depict him.

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 04-15-2010 at 10:42 AM..
Old 04-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Release the kiken had me in stitches.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:58 AM
the funniest part for me was when Muhammad was in the van and they asked him a question and he replied pretty much the exact same way the Shark replied from that first Episode of Saturday Night Live (at least i think it was the first episode, it was def the first season of SNL).

That shit had me rolling.

I hope this is an epic 2 parter and not a hoax!

But listening to the Commentary's as i always do (Because 5 Minute Mini Commentary's by Trey and Matt are a million times better than any other full length commentary out there), i know that they pry wont have an idea for a new episode until next monday and by then they will pry just be like "fuck it, lets just finish up the story line we started last week"
Old 04-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Last night's episode was fucking hilarious. I loved all the reappearance of all the celebrities, but the small tidbit about Tim Burton not having an original idea since Beetlejuice and how he mine as well just have sex with Johnny Depp, had me on the floor. I really hope Muhammad is revealed in the next episode, that would honestly put South Park on top once again.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:19 PM

The return of Mitch Connor!!!

Fantastic episode.

I actually hope they DONT reveal Muhammad ever. It would keep up the ridiculous gag which is funny as hell and it proves a point as well.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
That's how he was in "The Passion of the Jew" episode where the boys went to him to get their money back from seeing The Passion of the Christ. He took all his clothes off and demanded to be tortured.

I also liked how Indiana Jones/Harrison Ford was bound in bondage gear off to the side. Hilarious.

The Mecha-Streisend joke would have been better had it not been given away in the TV promos. But I also believe that is a spoof of the real Mecha-Godzilla when it game back and had upgrades.

Coming back with another Terrance and Philip episode would be awesome.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Word, I didn't see Mecha-Streisand in any promos, so I was geniunely excited. I mean, fuck....1998?! Was that shit REALLY that long ago?
Old 04-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
Last night's episode was fucking hilarious. I loved all the reappearance of all the celebrities, but the small tidbit about Tim Burton not having an original idea since Beetlejuice and how he mine as well just have sex with Johnny Depp, had me on the floor. I really hope Muhammad is revealed in the next episode, that would honestly put South Park on top once again.
thats what i just came back to post! That part had me laughing my ass off! I have enjoyed all of Burtons "Re-Imaginings" but that shit was still spot on and hilarious!
Old 04-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
That was my favorite part. Because not only is it true, but Burton didn't even argue back.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Great episode, lots of laughs. I didn't like some of the updates they did to some of the celebrities, it made some of them look weird while the originals were fine. The updated Mecha Streisand was sweet though.

I love how Cruse kept insisting that he was fly fishing when he was in fact packing fudge.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Did anyone else find that song that Trey Parker sang (when Striesand was being unleashed) hilarious? It was in Japanese or maybe just made up jargon haha. Fuckin a, I was dying. I need to hear that again.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:56 PM
thats the song that was in the original mecha streisand episode that the towns people would sing around her! (i am pretty sure)!
Old 04-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Did anyone else find that song that Trey Parker sang (when Striesand was being unleashed) hilarious? It was in Japanese or maybe just made up jargon haha. Fuckin a, I was dying. I need to hear that again.

That was easily my fave part of the episode. That took me back.

I guess I am not as in love with the episode as the everyone seems to be, but it was pretty decent. I actually liked the Facebook episode a lot better. Hopefully I will dig the 2nd part more.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:29 AM
Man. I just thought that whole episode was underwhelming. I was tired of the Fudgepacker thing after it was uttered for the second time. I mean, it felt like the Barack Obama episode where they parodied Ocean's 11 with him and John Mccain after the election.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:23 AM
I also found the episode underwhelming. I prefer original episodes as opposed to ones where old characters keep popping up for the sake of popping up. It had its splashes of brilliance .. with Muhammad and Buddha, but the Jennifer Lopez/Mitch Connor thing was nowhere near as funny as when it had its own episode and I'm a little disappointed that they decided to dig out the storyline about Eric's dad.

Hopefully part 2 will be funnier.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:34 AM
All these years later, people still don't completely get South Park
Old 04-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post

What don't we get?

And than god there was a few other people underwhelmed with the episode, I was really starting to think I was the only one.
Old 04-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I laughed a few times, but I didn't really like the episode that much. But, it was the 200th episode, so, they probably wanted to do something big like this, so, I have no issues with it.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Haha, there's funny and then there's not funny. What's not to get?
Old 04-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMovieMan View Post
Haha, there's funny and then there's not funny. What's not to get?
I would guess that it was supposed to be lame on purpose that everyone that has shown up before is reappearing.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:11 PM

Good God. These people need to fuck off and die.
They didnt even make fun of Mohammed you fuckin idiots!!!
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/19...h-park/?hpt=T2

I hope the next South Park episode focuses on Mohammed being a pedophile.

Last edited by echo_bravo; 04-19-2010 at 06:14 PM..
Old 04-19-2010, 06:13 PM

Here's Trey and Matt talking about the 200th episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9bY...layer_embedded

Lovin the beard Matt!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
They didnt even make fun of Mohammed you fuckin idiots!!!
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/19...h-park/?hpt=T2

I hope the next South Park episode focuses on Mohammed being a pedophile.
Man, you just have to love religion.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Religion: the greatest detriment to human progress. Forgive me for not believing in ancient fairy tales purely designed to make people less scared about dying.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Religion: the greatest detriment to human progress. Forgive me for not believing in ancient fairy tales purely designed to make people less scared about dying.
Religion is a poison on humanity and proof we've yet to fully evolve.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Better watch out guys you're being mocked by a cartoon show on comedy central oh lord almighty better start killing people

Quote:
Yeah. I'm a bleeding heart openminded motherfucker, okay, but yeah.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:38 PM
some people just deserve to die!

(not Trey and Matt, they are geniuses... the people who post shit about this whole Muhammad shit) (and i realize it may be hipocritical to say someone should die for threatening to hurt others, but you know... without those people that initiate these asinine threats, this world would be so much better)(I.E.. without Religion, this world would be so much better)

As for the video with Matt and Trey, i fuckin love that, from the very first interview i saw with them, where they said something to the effect "If we make fun of black people, but then say that making fun of indian people is wrong, that is when we become racists".. and that was the exact same thing Trey said in that interview, saying if we skewer Christianity but refuse to skewer the other religions cuz they may hurt them, they become prejudice!

They are geniuses! And people that threaten others due to their own insane religious beliefs.. im sorry, they just dont deserve the same air that I breathe or you breathe or Trey and matt breathe!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Whats hilarious is that Muhammed wasnt made fun of AT ALL in that episode.

In past SP episodes, they have had Jesus get his throat slit, the Pope ripped on constantly, Bubbha snorting coke and a whole episode making fun of how dumb Mormons are...yet these dickwads at revolutionmuslim are the ones that are all butthurt and wanting blood. Complete fucking wackos.

Its still mindboggling that the Danish cartoonish got stabbed to death all over...a little cartoon drawing. Christ.

Last edited by echo_bravo; 04-19-2010 at 09:03 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 12:21 PM
^Either Muhammed or the culture surrounding Muhammed was being mocked. I mean, the people on that website are backwards and encouraging backwards reactions to being offended, but I don't think they're stupid enough to watch the episode and not understand the undertones. They rightly assume South Park is dancing around the topic and are wrongly warning the creators about what is to happen should they follow through.

My question is... Does anybody know if this website is remotely important? I just read the article mention a website calling for the death of south park creator's and referencing poor theo van gough. I have no idea about the website itself. Has it ever been proved to wield any power with any community, or is it just the equivalent of that blog I set up where I keep giving out death threats to NBC for shutting down Conan O'brian "just like the romans shut down jesus" even though nobody understands what I mean?

edit: the new sp ep is a continuation btw, so they didn't just leave the cliff hanger

Last edited by Shinigami; 04-20-2010 at 12:50 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 01:16 PM
I can't wait until tomorrow's episode, I really hope they show Muhammad as well as revealing who Cartman's father is without being disappointing.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
^Either Muhammed or the culture surrounding Muhammed was being mocked. I mean, the people on that website are backwards and encouraging backwards reactions to being offended, but I don't think they're stupid enough to watch the episode and not understand the undertones. They rightly assume South Park is dancing around the topic and are wrongly warning the creators about what is to happen should they follow through.

My question is... Does anybody know if this website is remotely important? I just read the article mention a website calling for the death of south park creator's and referencing poor theo van gough. I have no idea about the website itself. Has it ever been proved to wield any power with any community, or is it just the equivalent of that blog I set up where I keep giving out death threats to NBC for shutting down Conan O'brian "just like the romans shut down jesus" even though nobody understands what I mean?

edit: the new sp ep is a continuation btw, so they didn't just leave the cliff hanger
Not sure how "important" the website is but CNN did a little story about them which was disturbing to say the least. They are preaching hate in NYC and promoting terrorism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNuANsSDiOU

I just think these fools need to lighten up a little bit. Perhaps get a sense of humor maybe.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
I just think these fools need to lighten up a little bit. Perhaps get a sense of humor maybe.
Unfortunately Muslim extremists have never had any concept of humor. Their belief in a non-existent deity is all that matters to them.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Hard to believe people are still wanking Seth McFarlane off when Trey Parker and Matt Stone are rocking the house with their series with originality and sheer brilliance.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Hard to believe people are still wanking Seth McFarlane off when Trey Parker and Matt Stone are rocking the house with their series with originality and sheer brilliance.
Agreed! Family Guy sucks!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Let's see, He has 3 successful shows, and Stone and Parker have one, plus maybe 1 failed show (that's my bush). Plus, dude South Park isn't that original.

South Park was great in the early seasons, same with Family guy too, but when they age, they start to get stale. I find both shows stale but I still watch them. Plus, both shows do offensive things for the sake of being offensive.