Old 09-27-2010, 07:57 PM
So, what hot topics that happened in the season interim do you think will be skewered/satirized in this second half? The oil spill seems like a given. And though I doubt they will, do you think they'd go back to the Mel Gibson well?
Old 09-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
So, what hot topics that happened in the season interim do you think will be skewered/satirized in this second half? The oil spill seems like a given. And though I doubt they will, do you think they'd go back to the Mel Gibson well?
You can never go wrong a Mel Gibson episode.

I think their season premiere could be something completely out of left field though. You never know with Trey Parker.

Cant wait for new episodes!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:44 PM
I dunno personally that Mel Gibson Passion of the Christ episode is one of my least favorite episodes. I'm trying to think of some world events or fads recently but can not think of anything haha. Looking forward to new South Park
Old 09-27-2010, 08:57 PM
The mosque/Islamic cultural center a few blocks from ground-zero.
Can't attest to the likelihood of Trey and Matt writing an episode on it, but it would be a good medium for their humor.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Ohhh what about that reverand dude who wanted to have National Burn the Koran (or however you spell it) Day. That sounds like like something they could cover.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:17 PM
I love the commercials for the new season that parody the iPad commercials using the same music and one word descriptions.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:35 PM
yeah Smiert that Ipad pardoy gave me a laugh.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:26 PM

The premiere episode is called "Poor and Stupid" and it revolves around Cartman getting into NASCAR haha. Should be good
Old 10-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
The premiere episode is called "Poor and Stupid" and it revolves around Cartman getting into NASCAR haha. Should be good
Ha! Nice. Can't wait for some new episodes.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:58 AM
TOMORROW! W00t!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Can't wait greatest show on earth, "poor & stupid" looks awesome, In fact every episode where Eric takes centre stage is the dogs bollox.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I thought the episode was pretty damn hilarious. Although, it wasn't one of the shows Stand Out episodes that will have everyone talking, it still had plenty of laughs.

The slam on Two and a Half Men was hilarious (even though I DO enjoy that show)

But the part that had me cracking p the most was the Press Conference when Cartman kept interrupting the other drivers with his hillbilly voice.

"We gonna turn left, then go straight, then turn left again"!!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
I thought the episode was pretty damn hilarious. Although, it wasn't one of the shows Stand Out episodes that will have everyone talking, it still had plenty of laughs.

The slam on Two and a Half Men was hilarious (even though I DO enjoy that show)

But the part that had me cracking p the most was the Press Conference when Cartman kept interrupting the other drivers with his hillbilly voice."We gonna turn left, then go straight, then turn left again"!!
No doubt that was my favorite part as well. Loved how Cartman was talkin shit to them and talkin in that voice haha.

Cant wait for the next episode.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:03 AM
That was pretty good. Loved all the Vagisil jokes (you have three small vaginas growing in your stomach).

But was anyone else annoyed that they had Dale Jr's sponsor wrong? He hasn't been with Bud for a couple years.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Just watched a preview for Next Wednesday's episode after The Daily Show (must be a first, they actually have footage of next weeks show prior to that tuesday)

anyway... it is about New Jersey taking over the states! South Park skewering Jersey Shore... I feel this may be a new classic!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:45 PM
That's fuckin' gay as hell!
Old 10-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Loved the Obama rant.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:35 AM
Sooo... what was the Vagisil wife's beef with the husband? Was she just sick of him exploiting her for publicity for the company?
Old 10-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Sooo... what was the Vagisil wife's beef with the husband? Was she just sick of him exploiting her for publicity for the company?
Ummm....because every time her husband would speak, he'd mention he created Vagisil for her, thus insinuating that there was obviously something wrong with her vagina. Who would want that constantly said to people over and over again?
Old 10-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Thought that the episode was just alright...... right up until the wife gets into the car and the music starts. Great stuff.

My dad is a car nut and watches NASCAR quite a bit. I love how they showed that there is a lot of shit that goes into these races only to have Cartman break it down to "we gonna drive fast then turn left", lol.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
That was pretty good. Loved all the Vagisil jokes (you have three small vaginas growing in your stomach).

But was anyone else annoyed that they had Dale Jr's sponsor wrong? He hasn't been with Bud for a couple years.
I can forgive them for having the wrong sponsors..they probably dont watch it so they just probably went by the last sponsor that the driver had..thats why Jr had Budweiser and Kennseth had Dewalt Tools...

But I fricking loved this episode..the press conference, the viral video of hillbilly Cartman, the 2 races, Cartman running over Danica then saying she was in his way roflmao...sooooo gooooddddd
Old 10-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Mmm Slow & Stupid wasn't all that IMO, one of the weaker episodes.

And what's with Cartman's voice (not his hillbilly one, the normal one)? Seems kinda ... off...
Old 10-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Montana View Post
Mmm Slow & Stupid wasn't all that IMO, one of the weaker episodes.

And what's with Cartman's voice (not his hillbilly one, the normal one)? Seems kinda ... off...
A lot of people have seemed to notice that but I haven't..what seems so different about it?
Old 10-11-2010, 05:13 PM
I loved the season opener, mostly because I loathe NASCAR. Cartman hit it on the head. "Dur, I'm gonna go straight for a while, and then I'm gonna turn left!"

Classic!
Old 10-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fred Krueger View Post
I loved the season opener, mostly because I loathe NASCAR. Cartman hit it on the head. "Dur, I'm gonna go straight for a while, and then I'm gonna turn left!"

Classic!
That and the Obama rant where the highlights of the episode. That pretty much explains what NASCAR is all about .
Old 10-12-2010, 04:05 PM
The episode wasn't taking a dig at Nascar. It's about how society paints an entire belief system with a certain brush because of one person's extreme actions. To me, they were commenting on the "Ground Zero mosque" debate.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:10 PM
I hope South Park's depiction of Snooki is this:

except orange and with black hair
Old 10-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Probably a top 5 episode for me.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
I hope South Park's depiction of Snooki is this:

except orange and with black hair
What they came up with was even better. LOLOL!!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:55 PM
This episode definitely nailed on the head in terms of how ridiculous New Jersey people are right now..the over the top Jersey Shore, jersey moms...i mean South Park REALLY nailed it..I dont and will never understand Jersey people. So South park ripping on them HARDCORE was hysterical to me.

-Snookie/Monster was too much for me. I lost it when they revealed the "monster" then her constantly dry hump raping every guy she saw was enough to put it over the edge for me

-West Jersey lol

-Al-Qaeda suicide-diving those people was hysterical to me. So wrong on so many levels but still hilarious

-Killing Bin Laden again then Randy yelling "WE GOT 'EM!"

-Kylie B and Kyle's mom
Old 10-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
What they came up with was even better. LOLOL!!!!
SNOOKI WANNA SMOOSH SMOOSH!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Old 10-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankaiZaraki View Post
This episode definitely nailed on the head in terms of how ridiculous New Jersey people are right now..the over the top Jersey Shore, jersey moms...i mean South Park REALLY nailed it..I dont and will never understand Jersey people. So South park ripping on them HARDCORE was hysterical to me.
Shallow, materialistic, self-absorbed, phony, trendy, and, above all, JUST PLAIN STUPID people from anywhere should not be idolized they way they are these days. I mean, NONE of those are socially positive character traits, folks.

Last edited by hoojib127; 10-13-2010 at 10:31 PM..
Old 10-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Holy shit great episode.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:23 AM
I've never seen Jersey Shore, and I hope to god I never do. But I think what really made this episode was the suicide bombers. I did not see that coming.

Also loved the little piano chiller music with Kyle in the bathroom. That was perfect.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:40 AM

Trey Parker = G.O.A.T

I was nearly in tears when they encountered Snooki haha.

"What is it????!"

"Its called a Snookie and its supposedly famous"

"Why?!"
Old 10-14-2010, 03:45 AM
Best episode of the new season so far, funny and tasteless in equal measures
Old 10-14-2010, 04:15 AM
I'm enjoying the finishing run of the season, but going after new jersey was too typical. I like that stone and parker try going after things other people aren't going after, so this ep was whatever on that one.

"Did you guys see what the new south park skewered? Jersey shore!"
"Oh man! Just like jay leno!"
Old 10-14-2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Trey Parker = G.O.A.T

I was nearly in tears when they encountered Snooki haha.

"What is it????!"

"Its called a Snookie and its supposedly famous"

"Why?!"

"I DON'T KNOOOWWWWW!!!!!"
Old 10-14-2010, 07:03 AM
"What's that thing behind you?"
"C'mon, Kyle, do you really think I'm gonna fall for that?"
"No, seriously, what's that thing behind you?"
*turns around* "Dude..What THE FUCK is that thing behind me?"

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 10-14-2010 at 07:06 AM..
Old 10-14-2010, 08:34 AM
That was an awesome episode. Classic South Park.