Old 10-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
I'm enjoying the finishing run of the season, but going after new jersey was too typical. I like that stone and parker try going after things other people aren't going after, so this ep was whatever on that one.

"Did you guys see what the new south park skewered? Jersey shore!"
"Oh man! Just like jay leno!"
True that NJ has been an easy target as of late but what I like about South Park is they take it to the next level with their fucked up brand of humor.

Having Al Qaeda coming to the rescue was great as well as Randy interrogating one of the Jersey Shore guys.

And the way Snooki was portrayed as some grotesque mutant goblin had me cracking up. The way they drew her up and made her sound reminded me of Niblet( that random character in the Korn episode all the way back in Season 3)

I cant tell who did the Snooki voice. Trey or Matt?
Old 10-14-2010, 01:19 PM
I'm legally changing my name to Tan Jovi.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Shallow, materialistic, self-absorbed, phony, trendy, and, above all, JUST PLAIN STUPID people from anywhere should not be idolized they way they are these days. I mean, NONE of those are socially positive character traits, folks.
I totally agree. I just can't figure out why people tune in every week to watch this muff cabbage.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
I've never seen Jersey Shore, and I hope to god I never do. But I think what really made this episode was the suicide bombers. I did not see that coming.

Also loved the little piano chiller music with Kyle in the bathroom. That was perfect.
lmao that Kyle scene was amazing. Also him "changing" at the end of the episode was brilliant.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:54 PM
I thought the episode was pretty damn comical up until they introduced the Snookie Monster... that is when the episode became a South Park Classic!

I was laughing my ass off at that.

I have seen a few episodes of Jersey Shore (had to see what the fuss was about) and how anyone can find that neanderthal of a creature Snookie attractive is beyond me.

Great Episode. On par with the first episode of the beginning of this season, the Tiger Woods episode!
Old 10-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Definitely classic South Park, and like everyone is saying, the Snookie monster/pokemon was hilarious.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:53 PM
"Dude, what the f*** is that thing behind me?" was my favorite moment. But the whole goddamn thing was pretty funny. The Al-Queda stuff...I love South Park's brand of humor, but sometimes it irks me. I know, "either it's all okay, or none of it's okay," but there's some stuff I just wish they wouldn't do. Until the end of this episode. That made it worth it, and had me absolutely rolling.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillingworth View Post
"Dude, what the f*** is that thing behind me?" was my favorite moment. But the whole goddamn thing was pretty funny. The Al-Queda stuff...I love South Park's brand of humor, but sometimes it irks me. I know, "either it's all okay, or none of it's okay," but there's some stuff I just wish they wouldn't do. Until the end of this episode. That made it worth it, and had me absolutely rolling.
Yeah, they really pushed it to 11 on that ending, but you're right. It was worth it. Hahahahaha!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Wonderful episode of South Park. Much better than last week and their depiction of Snookie was even greater than I was expecting. The whole episode was South Park at it's best (Being very very offensive and over the top).
Old 10-18-2010, 02:04 PM
"But what about the feelings of the families of the ppl who died in the 9/11 attacks? Their feelings count for at least another 10 months, damn it!"

Old 10-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Tomorrow's episode is called "Insheeption" and is aparently about Stan and Mr Macky being hoarders. Should be interesting
Old 10-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Cartman screaming

"Its raping me...IT RAPING MEEEE!"

Pretty damn hilarious
Old 10-20-2010, 09:20 AM
Heh. Like everyone else has said, last week's "Jersey" episode was classic South Park. Especially the ending. Haha, I didn't see that coming. And yes, Snookie raping Cartman may have been one of the show's all time high points.

Tonight's episode sounds promising.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Two classic episodes in a row? I think so. Tonight's episode was beyond hilarious. The constant spoofs about Inception and every time something was being explained the doctor would do the sound effects. There were too many things to mention that cracked me up.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
Two classic episodes in a row? I think so. Tonight's episode was beyond hilarious. The constant spoofs about Inception and every time something was being explained the doctor would do the sound effects. There were too many things to mention that cracked me up.
Haha agreed. I need to give it another rewatch tomorrow to catch all the stuff I may have missed.

I love how Freddy Kruger was living peacefully out in a cabin with his wife & kids. Great shit!

And the Inception parody was awesome.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Tonight's episode might have been even better than last week. I agree that their was so much shit going on that I have to rewatch to remember moments that made me laugh. I especially loved the guy vocalizing the Inception soundtrack, Randy Marsh as a butterfly, their depiction of Freddy and child Mr. Mackey.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:15 AM
This was a great episode. I think my favorite part was when the therapist starting freaking out and then said "It must have been a gas bubble." And it was never mentioned again.

Also, loved the Star Trek Generations/Freddy Kruger spoof. That some random shit right there.

Too bad the Inception soundtrack gag was a total rip off of this.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:39 AM
I haven't tuned in much this season but I saw the Snooki episode and it was hilarious and I tuned in to see the Inception/Hoarders episode. Even funnier. Of all the things that cracked me up, I lost it when…

Spoiler:
Young Mr. Mackey was ready to fight the kids when out of nowhere the Inception to shoot the kids repeatedly. I yelled out WTF? and laughed for a good minute when it occurred.

The whole episode is worth seeing for Young Mr. Mackey alone mkay?

Last edited by drc5145; 10-21-2010 at 09:42 AM..
Old 10-21-2010, 10:40 AM
This may become an instant classic. For anyone who has seen hoarders the beginning scene with Stan and the Psychologist at his locker was hilarious. Stan's dad trying to save him and becoming distracted was great. The sheep herder was completely random, I cracked up every time he said he was a herder and they corrected by saying no it's called a hoarder. The entire inception gag was right on, especially the guy humming the theme. Mr. Mackey as a child was hilarious as was Freddy Kruger being called out of retirement.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Even as an Inception fanboy I was laughing hysterically at this last episode. The sound effects were hilarious as well as Stan's mother continuing to ask why, haha
Old 10-21-2010, 01:14 PM
The best moments to me.

-Every scene that featured Woodsy Owl

-Freddy Krueger being a nice guy at heart who just killed because he thought he was protecting his country.

-Sharon trying to understand the purpose of inception, dreams-within-dreams, and limbo (a nightmare). And how she's told she's not smart enough to understand (obviously an attack against fans who tell people they don't like Inception because they don't get it).

-The Psychologist going through Stan's locker and finding the maggot infested sandwich and a broken toothbrush.

-Mr. Mackey's dream self (little kid Mackey)

-The Psychologist making the Inception sound effects every time the other psychologist described the process of dreams.

-The sheep herder who was there by accident.

-Randy as a butterfly.

-Kyle suggesting to Stan that it was possibly his therapy session.

Last edited by Roy Batty; 10-21-2010 at 01:18 PM..
Old 10-22-2010, 11:18 AM
"You see a cloud, a fluffy cloud. Cool air is blowing on the fluffy happy cloud. You reach out to the fluffy cloud you look inside. What's inside the happy fluffy cloud? Is it your memories? Your childhood?"

"Um, this could be bad, mkay"

Old 10-22-2010, 12:14 PM
I hated this episode unfortunately. I was watching the first 10 minutes and I chuckled once. I was bored and was confused if they were making fun of Hoarders or Inception. I knew South Park would have an off episode and this was it.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:48 PM
"How about this? Can we throw this away?"

"Well, no, that's my pencil case. I need my pencil case."

I lost it.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankaiZaraki View Post
I hated this episode unfortunately. I was watching the first 10 minutes and I chuckled once. I was bored and was confused if they were making fun of Hoarders or Inception. I knew South Park would have an off episode and this was it.
It was making fun of both, durrrr
Old 10-23-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
This was a great episode. I think my favorite part was when the therapist starting freaking out and then said "It must have been a gas bubble." And it was never mentioned again.
Oh God that was hilarious haha. Trey is clowin as hell.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:54 PM
I lmao when the pizza delivery showed up......I'm goin in....hahaha so random
Old 10-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Hey, this week it'll be a sequel to 'The Coon'!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:22 PM
Quote:
It seems like cartoon honchos Matt Stone & Trey Parker slipped on a banana peel in their rush to make a South Park video spoof of Inception. According to reports, their video titled Insheeption "accidentally" lifted lines from a live-action parody video on CollegeHumor.com.

How does that happen, exactly?

Haste makes waste, or at least leads to egg on your face.

"It's just because we do the show in six days, and we're stupid and we just threw it together," Stone told the New York Times. "But in the end, there are some lines that we had to call and apologize for."

Reportedly, when the South Park guys couldn't find a theater showing Inception or get a hold of a DVD copy, they hit the Web searching for raw material and found the CollegeHumor video ("Inception Characters Don't Understand Inception").

For instance, in both skits, a character says, "Sometimes my thoughts of my dead wife manifest themselves as trains."

The writers of the CollegeHumor piece are taking it all in stride, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Dan Gurewitch, who wrote the CollegeHumor piece with David Young, blogged Friday that Stone was "extremely nice and apologetic" and that there were no hard feelings. "All is well, and we're going to meet with Matt and Trey when they're in New York."

So maybe it was all just a dream after all.

That is a pretty funny story. I'm glad Trey and Matt had the decency to call the dudes and explain and apologize, plus super awesome that the dudes who did the original College Humor Parody seem to be really cool about it.

Just thought I'd Share.

I'm not sure how I feel about a sequel to The Coon... the first was comical, of course, but it wasn't one of the best ones... but perhaps there will be more clarity to who exactly that other non descript super hero boy was!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:40 AM

Just watched Insheeption, and all I've got to say is FUCK YOU Trey Parker & Matt Stone. Inception isn't #4 on IMDB for no god damned reason! Just cause Parker & Stone couldn't understand the complexity & themes of this film doesn't give them the right to talk shit about it. Inception is perhaps one of the (if not THE) greatest masterpieces of cinema ever made, and juvenile fucktards like Parker & Stone are far below the intelligence level needed to fully comprehand a film like Inception. Instead of trying to analyze the film and understand it, they do what ever neanderthal does, make fun of what they don't understand.

South Park hasn't been relevant in years. So again, FUCK YOU Trey Parker & Matt Stone. Just go away already. I for one will no longer be watching South Park.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Frog View Post
Just watched Insheeption, and all I've got to say is FUCK YOU Trey Parker & Matt Stone. Inception isn't #4 on IMDB for no god damned reason! Just cause Parker & Stone couldn't understand the complexity & themes of this film doesn't give them the right to talk shit about it. Inception is perhaps one of the (if not THE) greatest masterpieces of cinema ever made, and juvenile fucktards like Parker & Stone are far below the intelligence level needed to fully comprehand a film like Inception. Instead of trying to analyze the film and understand it, they do what ever neanderthal does, make fun of what they don't understand.

South Park hasn't been relevant in years. So again, FUCK YOU Trey Parker & Matt Stone. Just go away already. I for one will no longer be watching South Park.

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 10-27-2010 at 12:30 AM..
Old 10-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:

They have poked fun at a lot of things they like as well. It was a harmless episode. I thought it was funny how they tied in going into Mackey's dreams with the idea of Inception and use it to show how he became a hoarder (because he was scared to litter). I thought it was silly, stupid and over the top which is a good recipe for a SP episode.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:

This episode was made because of people like you.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:49 PM
I don't think Parker and Stone even watched Inception based on the article. They probably just went with the video they ripped off and from people around them telling them how great it was to parody it.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:

And my faith in humanity goes down another notch, sigh.

Seriously now why did you even bother to post this? Like xseanymacx said this episode was made cause of overbearing fan boys like yourself. If you actually payed any attention to the episode it's a commentary on ppl like yourself going over board trying to defend this movie againt the nay sayers and not a commentary on how they think the movie was actually bad or not.

Yes Inception was a good movie and like every other good movie ever made it too has it's flaws. To act like it doesn't only displays your own personal ingnorance on the matter, which your post so adequately did.

But anyways i'm on the fence about a Coon sequal as well. The first one had it's moments but i didn't really see it leaving off with the need to have anything else explored. But they could surpirse us and it could be the best of the season lol.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
And my faith in humanity goes down another notch, sigh.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Well, I thought "The Coon" was one of last season's best episodes (along with "Margaritaville," "Fishsticks," and "W.T.F."), so I'm definitely down for another go-round. Besides, we may actually learn Mysterion's true identity since many of the other fourth graders will also be assuming superhero identities this time (we now know he's not Stan, thanks to the preview clip).

Last edited by hoojib127; 10-27-2010 at 11:00 PM..
Old 10-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Should we start taking bets?

I say it's Craig.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Quote:

HAHAHAHA....are you fuckin kidding me....im so smart.....durrrrrr....i think i understand Incepton.....durrr...i dont know how satire works... do us all a favor and instead of posting here on joblo,take in some meetings with MENSA since you understanding Inception makes Einstein look like hes window kissing the short bus.................fuck outta here
Old 10-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
Should we start taking bets?

I say it's Craig.
Yeah, I've pretty much always figured it was either Craig or Clyde, since they seem to have the 2 deepest voices of all the kids and would most easily match Mysterion's Batman-like growl.