Old 05-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Oh my God. That was hilarious.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:01 PM
"Hi, I'm Sara McLachlan and I was famous for 2 months."

"Do you know Denny's now puts bacon in their pancakes?"

"Guys, I just found out -- Slash isn't real." "My parents told me that when I was 5!"

Few things make me laugh more than stuff that's totally out of left field... and there was tons of that in last night's episode.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:29 PM

City Wok guy is the fuckin man haha

Loved the Psycho reference at the end too

Last edited by echo_bravo; 06-02-2011 at 01:36 PM..
Old 06-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
City Wok guy is the fuckin man haha
He has a name, you know -- Tuong Lu Kim.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:49 PM
funniest ep in a long long time
Old 06-09-2011, 08:30 PM
So many good things about last night's episode. Steamy Ray Vaughn... fucking killing me. And loved the "It's called being a cynical asshole" bit. That pretty much applies to every person on every movie website.

But then it got all weird and sad at the end. I mean, the show has to end sometime, but I hope this isn't that time.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Unexpectedly good episode. I really wonder if they'll go from here or simply reset things.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Brilliant episode. The guys have finally hit their stride this season.

So am I the only one presuming that this is the first part of a 2-part episode?
Old 06-09-2011, 09:20 PM
This could be just the game-changer the show needs to save it from stagnation... providing this isn't just another one of their GOTCHA! bits. Next to "Kenny Dies," this was definitely the show's most poignant episode.

Loved the britches-stealing farmers... and the return of the 'coming attractions' voice guy.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:56 PM
I saw this as being like the Adam Sandler film "Grown Ups." These guys are getting older, their audience is getting older, and their tastes in things have changed. They are trying new things and it is being seen as shit by some.

A really solid episode and it will be fun to see where they go in the second half of the season. It does make you wonder if they are planning the end of the show after this episode, hopefully not though.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:06 PM
This is the last season they're officially signed on for
Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
This is the last season they're officially signed on for
Where are you getting that from?

http://www.avclub.com/articles/youre-getting-old,57155/

"For what its worth, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are still under contract through 2013so no, probably not."
Old 06-10-2011, 01:31 AM
I think that Parker/Stone being under contract and the series being renewed aren't mutally exclusive. I'm not certain though and am too lazy to investigate this matter further :/
Old 06-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Wow.

South Park has been my favorite show since I'd first heard of it when I was about 8 (the show was about in it's third season, I believe) and have watched it religiously ever since then. There have been a few times I've retreated back to South Park to help myself through some rough times but never like this. I think this is a huge game-changer for South Park, and that Matt and Trey are going to keep with the direction they've hinted towards. I just can't believe it. I can even admit that I got teary-eyed from the end of that. It's all true what they've said, especially Randy and Marsha's argument at the end, but like an unspoken wall erected by two distancing lovers the shock when it's finally addressed is just breathtaking. This really proves that South Park is more than "shitty" fart jokes and pop culture parodies. I'm really excited to tune in this October and find out the results of such drastic actions. Until then...

Wow.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisoGenie View Post
especially Randy and Marsha's argument at the end
I believe you mean Sharon.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:33 PM

Outstanding episode. This season has really shaped up nicely down the stretch.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
I believe you mean Sharon.
Haha, wow. Thanks for the catch. I always confuse Sharon's name with the family title "Marsh."
Old 06-16-2011, 11:50 AM
The guys were on the Daily Show last night and talked about the latest episode. It seems that people are clearly jumping to conclusions. It doesn't sound like they have any plans on ending the show.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
The guys were on the Daily Show last night and talked about the latest episode. It seems that people are clearly jumping to conclusions. It doesn't sound like they have any plans on ending the show.
dude, their appearance last night on Daily Show had me in tears I was laughing so hard! When they were talking like uptight snooty Broadway people... fuckin hilarious!

I didnt understand the people thinking that this was the end of South park, esp considering this was only the first half of the season.

They only do 14 episodes a season.. they can go for a long time! And since they are more topical than any other half hour program on tv (being a comedy, sitcom, animated or what not) they will have endless material, as this world is flawed and will always have material to be mocked!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:09 PM

New episode this week called "Ass Burgers"! Sounds like Trey & Matt have really matured lol

Can't wait for this.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Can't wait. I'm also looking forward to the documentary Six Days to Air: The Making of South Park, which airs on Sunday at 10PM (will obviously be a DVR considering the Breaking Bad finale).
Old 10-03-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm looking forward to the Documentary more than I am looking forward to new episodes, and I love me some new episodes.

But If you listen to the mini commentaries (the best commentaries available on any title) you always hear about the process of rushing to make a show, and now we get to actually see it, i can not wait.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:09 AM
That was a quality new episode.

When Cartman shoved Hamburgers up his ass the first time to convince the nurse he had Ass Burgers (not sure how to spell the real thing) i was laughing my ass off
Old 10-06-2011, 12:13 PM

"...rock monsters or whatever FUCK YOU"

good shit
Old 10-06-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
I'm looking forward to the Documentary more than I am looking forward to new episodes, and I love me some new episodes.

But If you listen to the mini commentaries (the best commentaries available on any title) you always hear about the process of rushing to make a show, and now we get to actually see it, i can not wait.
Agreed. The mini commentaries are a must listen. And like you guys mentioned, I too can't wait for the Documentary this Sunday.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:41 PM
"Do the girls get their shots right in the vagina?"

Hahahahahhahaha.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:10 PM
This is the best fucking show ever. I don't know how it manages to be so funny, and then BAM! A sobering ending (no pun intended). It's goddamn brilliant.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:42 PM
"Kyle........I love you......."
Spoiler:
".....you're a piece of shit, though, fuck you...."

Old 10-10-2011, 01:42 PM
No comments yet? I enjoyed the documentary. It's funny how Trey hated the episode by the time it was finished. The calls to Standards and Practices were hysterical.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:36 AM

lmao at Butters getting a leaf blower as a present. Hilarious episode

Quote:
No comments yet? I enjoyed the documentary. It's funny how Trey hated the episode by the time it was finished. The calls to Standards and Practices were hysterical.
Glad you enjoyed the documentary. I haven't seen it yet but plan on watching it either tonight or tomorrow. I've always wanted to see their process of making an episode.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Last night's ep was hilarious.

Butters: Maybe next time I can be team leader.

Stan: Uh, I think we'll stick with Kyle dude. You made it across the border but it did take you... two and a half weeks.

Almost spit out my drink.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Quality episode. When she gives Butters the Windex, that was hilarious.

And when the kid says "Butters is someone that you're never really sure if he is there or not" (Paraphrasing, not sure of the exact quote) that was comical.

The documentary was great, I seriously had no idea Bill Hader was a writer on South Park!

The calls to Standards and Practices were fucking hilarious. But they seem like good dues to work for, even though they work gruelling gruelling schedules during those weeks they are in production, Trey and Matt seem like good bosses to have.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Glad to see Butters back in the spotlight.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:53 PM
Just watched 6 Days to Air. Phenomenal documentary. I honestly could have watched another 2 hours of behind-the-scenes material.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
The documentary was great, I seriously had no idea Bill Hader was a writer on South Park! .
Seeing as Trey ultimately writes just about every episode himself, it seems to me he's more of an 'ideas man' along with everyone else on the so-called writing staff (including Vernon "Towelie" Chatman) : ?
Old 10-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Butters remains my favorite character and I thought this episode was hilarious. The chase scene to the border was great and the leaf blower had me losing it. Great episode.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:42 PM
I thought the documentary wasn't on till Sunday?

Good episode. The biggest laugh I got was the unexpected "NOOOO!!!" by Randy.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
I thought the documentary wasn't on till Sunday?

Good episode. The biggest laugh I got was the unexpected "NOOOO!!!" by Randy.
Did you notice that the audio was a sample of Darth Vader's infamous "NOOOOOO"?
Old 10-20-2011, 01:21 AM

the return of Lemmiwinks and friends haha
Old 10-20-2011, 04:43 PM
Hahaha that episode killed me. Highlights were Cartman diverting attention from one potentially suicidal kid by trying to make the other girl suicidal. Another highlight was the Selena Gomez twist. You think Cartman just wants to meet her and then bam, tray to the head.

I also like how it took on Wikileaks, TMZ, celebrity obsession and the outcry over cyber bulling, all in one swoop.

Last edited by Bourne101; 10-20-2011 at 05:00 PM..