Old 04-02-2009, 03:30 PM
That was hilarious. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard all the way through an episode.

"The Road Warrior" - god, I thought I was going to die laughing.

And it's a great play on the original April Fool's joke they did years ago about Cartman's Mom.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:39 PM
4/4 so far, this season is shaping up to be brilliant. The last song that the guys do nailed it, absolutely hilarious. And everyone's reaction to Butters getting queefed on hahaha
Old 04-03-2009, 03:43 AM
Tweek spoke! He had a line! Hooray! I love that little coffee junkie.

I dunno. I thought the episode was o...kay. It didn't have been holding my sides or anything but every episode doesn't have to be like that.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:11 AM
I wasn't a big fan of this one... a little too weird for my taste. But the Road Warrior was great. Especially the news headline that followed. And of course, whenever we get Randy overreacting, hilarity ensues. But overall, just decent. 7/10
Old 04-03-2009, 08:58 AM
When Butters got queefed in the face - I crack up whenever I think about his reaction. Priceless
Old 04-03-2009, 01:26 PM
this episode was queeftastic
Old 04-04-2009, 07:00 PM
average
Old 04-06-2009, 07:39 AM
OK episode. The "road warrior" was hilarious and Butters was funny as usual.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:12 PM
goin with the masses here.. it was an okay episode, not the funniest.. but a few times had me laughing, not just chuckling... The Road Warrior was quite hilarious!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Personally, I thought the "Sideways" parody was the funniest part of the episode.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:13 PM
oh man. they totally ripped into Kanye West in this one
Old 04-09-2009, 08:16 AM
I loved the Kanye rip-fest last night. The song and scene at the end was hilarious!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:41 AM
This weeks was hilarious. Nothing better than ripping into Kanye.

Last weeks queef'd. Worst episode in a long time. I laughed at the Butters moment, and that was it. By the end, I though to myself, "Shit, I'm still watching this?", as the song was going. Credits hit, and I shut it off. Garbage.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Last night's episode was hilarious - about time someone gave Kanye "Genius" West a good kicking. I hope the joke catches on - hopefully noone will be able to refer to Kanye West anymore without thinking "gay fish". That's the world I want to live in.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:30 PM
last ni9ghts episode was one of the funniest in a very long time, and that is saying alot.

I cant wait to see how Kanye reacts to the episode!

Plus, them calling out Carlos Mencia was fucking HILARIOUS!

and the song at the end,, that was just too perfect!
Old 04-09-2009, 04:59 PM
so glad they made fun of the chief that is kanye

funny stuff
Old 04-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrida View Post
I hope the joke catches on - hopefully noone will be able to refer to Kanye West anymore without thinking "gay fish". That's the world I want to live in.
yes yes that would be ace! muwahaha...
Old 04-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't know, I thought it was the weakest one of the season so far. It was decent, but wasn't as good as the previous four. The Kanye jokes weren't all that great except for Cartman mistaking him for Puff Daddy. The rips on Mencia were good, but a little late which is unusual for South Park. The best parts of the episode were Cartman's fantasies of when he was at Jimmy's house writing the joke. Jewbots!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:04 AM

haha haha
Old 04-10-2009, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Last night's episode was hilarious - about time someone gave Kanye "Genius" West a good kicking. I hope the joke catches on - hopefully noone will be able to refer to Kanye West anymore without thinking "gay fish". That's the world I want to live in.
Me too. I think I'll have that tune stuck in my head for awhile. "Makin' love to a gay fish!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
last ni9ghts episode was one of the funniest in a very long time, and that is saying alot.

I cant wait to see how Kanye reacts to the episode!

Plus, them calling out Carlos Mencia was fucking HILARIOUS!

and the song at the end,, that was just too perfect!
Oddly I wasn't expecting Mencia to show up. But it made sense. I thought the Jay Leno impression was pretty great, I might add.

Kanye's reaction? I posted a thread in Celeb Talk/Gossip:

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthre...43#post3014843
Old 04-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Excellent episode, they're going nuts so far this season, 5 for 5.

I laughed my ass of when Mencia said "Come on man....my dick don't work man" hahahaha that was GOLD.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:39 PM

After wiping away the tears from laughing so hard I can truely say that was amazing.

Trey Parker you are one funny motherfucker.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:52 PM

Wow @ Cartman..As the episode kept going he kept getting more and more credit for the joke. I found myself actually starting to hate him in this episode which is unusual for me. And poor Jimmy was just along for the ride. Fucking Carlos Mencia tryin to steal more jokes lol..That scene with him and Kanye was boss! And kanye would not let it go..this episode was fucking gold!
Old 04-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Love the Carlos Mencia rip. I've been waiting for them to rip on Kanye too, so this episode was awesome.

I changed my avatar in honor of South Park.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Yeah, this was a good one. You can't rip on Kanye or Carlos enough.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMovieMan View Post
I laughed my ass of when Mencia said "Come on man....my dick don't work man" hahahaha that was GOLD.
That's a great reference by Parker/Stone. Mencia is doing Viggo Mortensen in Carlito's Way. Remember Lalin? " I can't hump man!".

Last edited by Derrida; 04-15-2009 at 05:32 AM..
Old 04-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Quote:
That's a great reference by Parker/Stone. Mencia is doing Viggo Mortensen in Carlito's Way. Remember Lalin? " I can't hump man!".
OH yeah!!! I knew I knew it from somewhere, nice thanks that coz everytime i see the ep. i rack my brains thinking where i know that from. Hilarious shit
Old 04-15-2009, 10:30 PM
ROFL This episode was gold. Best episode of the season.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:31 PM
This episode was pitiful. Matt and Trey, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Maybe Art and I watched a different episode from BankaiZaraki, but I thought this was a bad episode. I really didn't laugh at all. This was a good run for the season, but this was a bad episode.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Loved the Edward G. Robinson-esque alien and Mr. Hollis blowing his brains out after losing the Pinewood Derby. I didn't think this episode was THAT bad. Maybe having been in Boy Scouts and going through that stuff enhanced my appreciation. : ?
Old 04-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Nah guys..same episode..maybe because it was just so ridiculous like almost every SP episode that it made a me lol a lot. I was hoping they would keep with the Pinewood Derby thing but the space shit was hilarious..Especially when all the world leaders had to lie and nuke Finland..
Old 04-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Others have said it, and I'll say it again... Any episode with Randy Marsh is a good episode.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonkuro View Post
Others have said it, and I'll say it again... Any episode with Randy Marsh is a good episode.
Amen to that. Randy is funny because he is the biggest kid of them all. It was a good episode, not the worst I've seen. Space-jail!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
WOOOOOOO Suck it Hollis! Hey Sharon...Sharon...We discovered alien lifeform but whatever, its just the pinewood derby...

I swear Randy is the funniest character on the show.But I do have a gripe with this episode..That wasnt the first time humans have come in contact with aliens in that series..what happened to that improverished kid in Africa when they found an alien ship and went around the galaxy and shit.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Funny thing is, I was just talking about doing the pinewood derby when I was a kid, and how it was obvious who's cars had been made by the Dads, and who's were not. I made mine all by myself. And lost, of course.

I think the funniest part was when they showed the security camera footage and said the main suspect was Princess Leia.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:33 PM
I thought this was a really good episode. Not my favourite or anything but still pretty golden.

So far I'd rank them this season

The Ring
Margaritaville
Pinewood Derby
Fishsticks
The Coon
Eat, Pray, Queef

Is that it for this half or are more eps airing before fall?
Old 04-16-2009, 07:02 PM
It was the weakest of the six new ones so far but still funny enough. Like i others i believe if you have Randy as one of the main characters in the episode it's bound to be at the very least, good. He was hilarious in his dealings with the world leaders, Finland, and the whole Pinewood Derby thing.
His face in the surveilance camera was priceless and made me laugh my ass off.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:50 PM
I never finished watching season 12 (last I watched was "Breast Cancer Show Ever") but I thought it was by far the worst SP season (other than "Over Logging" and "Eek, A Penis!" which were hilarious, it was pretty dull). It was made all the worse by the fact that season 11 has been the best (closely followed by 6).

Just when I thought it was losing its touch, I saw the five season 13 episodes in one sitting and loved all of them. This has been a fantastic season thus far. My favorite episode has been "Fish Sticks". Eff'n brilliant.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Finally finished getting caught up.

"Pinewood Derby" was very funny during the first block (the Princess Leia thing was way too funny) but it wasn't all that funny later. Well, except for the part with Mexico and the president appearing (looked just like him, lolz) which had me laughing out loud. Definitely the weakest of the season, but still funny. Like someone said, SP at its lamest is better than any new Simpsons/Family Guy.

I also finished season 12, which picked up awesomely in the last episodes. Both "Pandemic" episodes RULED. Craig irritated me a bit, but the story was funny and the "Cloverfield" spoof was some of the best scenes SP has done in a while. That shot of Randy filming the others with the 'shaky' camera in the store was absolutely hilarious.

"I'm so startled! This is startling!"

"Elementary School Musical" was only funny when the gay dad showed up and slapped people around. "The Ungroundable" was cool. I actually liked the goth kids in this episode. "WE'RE NOT DOUCHEBAG VAMPIRE KIDS!"