to name a few,

mirror's edge
haze
bionic commando
just cause 2
brutal legend
x-men origins wolverine
turok

playing singularity, good fun when your as high as nick nolte! first couple levels it's a generic shooter, then it bioshock/portal switches. but it's certainly not on the same level as either of those games. shotgun to the head is brutal in this game. rent
Old 06-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Mirror's Edge - I really wanted to like this game, but found the demo awkward and unplayable.

Burnout Paradise - Turning a breakneck track based racer into a sloppy, open world game just didn't work.

Blur - Another game I thought had promise, but I didn't like the way the cars handled.

Split/Second - I'm not going to pass. I'm just not going to pay full price. I'll get it when it's on the clearance rack and hopefully a few improvements will make the sequel spectacular.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post

to name a few,

mirror's edge
haze
bionic commando
just cause 2
brutal legend
x-men origins wolverine
turok

playing singularity, good fun when your as high as nick nolte! first couple levels it's a generic shooter, then it bioshock/portal switches. but it's certainly not on the same level as either of those games. shotgun to the head is brutal in this game. rent
To be fair, Bionic Commando's demo was only multiplayer, which was meh. The game was a ton of fun, just not 60 bucks fun. I fucking loved the Mirror's Edge demo; played the shit out of it. It's still one of my favorite games of this console generation. And the demo for Wolverine was great, as was the game itself.