la noire
agent
last guardian
doom 4
max payne 3

hopeful

2d metroid ds title

yourself ?
I"m not counting on HL2 Ep. 3. XD There was an article awhile back where Valve said we wouldn't see it until at least 2011.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Arkham Asylum 2
Old 04-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfd3657 View Post
I"m not counting on HL2 Ep. 3. XD There was an article awhile back where Valve said we wouldn't see it until at least 2011.
atleast we may get to see portal 2

also i add ki3 from rare
Old 04-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Elder Scrolls V would be nice.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Resistance 3

Dragon Quest for PS3 please kthx

That's about it really
Old 05-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Killzone 3 and LittleBigPlanet 2 are pretty much confirmed on E3 for Sony

And likely NBA Jam for Wii
Old 05-26-2010, 05:21 PM
No Twisted Metal for the PS3?

Also, I'm bummed we won't see Half-Life 2 Episode 3 and Duke Nukem Forever.

At least Killzone 3 is coming.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razgriz21 View Post
No Twisted Metal for the PS3?

Also, I'm bummed we won't see Half-Life 2 Episode 3 and Duke Nukem Forever.

At least Killzone 3 is coming.
Well, IGN today posted an E3 Predictions thing, they did mention the possibility of Twisted Metal for PS3, and also an Infamous sequel.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:16 PM
My list:

New Zelda Wii (Top of the list)
Portal 2
Kid Icarus Wii (This damn game has been known to be in development for a long time)

(big gap)

LittleBigPlanet 2
New Team Ico Game
Gran Turismo 5
Batman: Arkaham Asylum 2
Old 05-27-2010, 02:11 AM
looking forward to seeing more of:

anythig VALVE (looks like Portal 2)
Arkham Asylum 2

hoping to see something from:

Infamous 2
Agent

bout it for now.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:36 AM
lot of announcements have been revealed already i fink which is a shame
Old 05-27-2010, 09:03 AM
The only two I'm interested in are Arkham Asylum 2 and LA Noire (which better get a f**king game play video!)

I wouldn't mind a Modern Warfare 3 announcement either.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Anything from BioWare (Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2, Jade Empire 2? Please BioWare?) even if it's just a teaser or such.
Arkham Asylum 2
Zelda (mayhaps convincing me to finally get a Wii at some point this year)

Also looking forward to see what's next on Bethesda's slate.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Fallout New Vegas stuff

Any new info on the rest of the Fabula Nova Crystallis games

Dead Space 2 stuff

can't think of anything else atm
Old 05-27-2010, 11:51 AM
New Zelda for the Wii is the only real thing I'm gunning for. Most of what I do want won't be shown, like Half Life 2: Episode 3. It really sucks how Valve is keeping us on a huge cliffhanger!
Old 05-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm interested in:

Bulletstorm - New FPS from Epic Games that looks really cool from what I've seen so far.

Halo Reach - Not sure what else they could reveal, but it could have a surprise in store.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - This looks surprisingly good. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Gears of War 3 - Since this comes out in April, if they want to hype it, it will have to be at this year's E3.

Mortal Kombat - Hopefully a surprise announcement from whoever now holds the rights.

FEAR 3 - Will it be worth checking out after the lackluster FEAR 2?
Old 05-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Project Natal (subject to change)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Halo: Reach
Killzone 3
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Batman: Arkham Asylum 2
Gears of War 3
Dead Space 2
Resistance 3
Uncharted 3 (hopefully)
Grand Theft Auto V (hopefully)
Crackdown 2
Old 05-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
FEAR 3 - Will it be worth checking out after the lackluster FEAR 2?
Here's something posted on Gamespot just today
Old 05-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
Eh. I hate co-op. Sounds like this will end up disappointing.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
Elder Scrolls V would be nice.
This actually might get announced. Out of sheer randomness I decided to check The Elder Scrolls site and the first of two books is out now detailing the story taking place after Oblivion. The second book shouldn't be too far off, setting up (hopefully) the next game. Also, very old news, but Bethesda does have Skyrim trademarked, so we might be seeing the Nord homeland. Yay!
The only thing that bothers me is the rumors that Bethesda might want to try their hand at an MMORPG and the next Elder Scrolls title might be their guinea pig.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden_208 View Post
The only thing that bothers me is the rumors that Bethesda might want to try their hand at an MMORPG and the next Elder Scrolls title might be their guinea pig.
I could get behind that actually. One thing i thought Morrowind and Oblivion lacked was some sort of online interaction to make the world seem that much richer.

One ofthe funner things about WoW for me was meeting some random person out questing and teaming up, would be cool if you could do that in the next Bethesda game.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
I could get behind that actually. One thing i thought Morrowind and Oblivion lacked was some sort of online interaction to make the world seem that much richer.

One ofthe funner things about WoW for me was meeting some random person out questing and teaming up, would be cool if you could do that in the next Bethesda game.
I couldn't. MMOs are great and everything but I love the Elder Scrolls games being my own separate world. It's just not one of those games where I want some other random a-holes in my game world. Multiplayer or co-op or something of that nature, sure, fine. But persistently having to deal with those people? Is anyone not aware of why we even play games to begin with?
Old 05-28-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden_208 View Post
I couldn't. MMOs are great and everything but I love the Elder Scrolls games being my own separate world. It's just not one of those games where I want some other random a-holes in my game world. Multiplayer or co-op or something of that nature, sure, fine. But persistently having to deal with those people? Is anyone not aware of why we even play games to begin with?
i think games like the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series could benefit from a growing world through it's connection to the internet, just not with other people involved. I wouldn't mind the Washington D.C. world of Fallout 3 expanding with new characters, missions, etc. every month. i'd pay monthly for that for a while (though not a lot).
Old 05-29-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by APzombie View Post
i think games like the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series could benefit from a growing world through it's connection to the internet, just not with other people involved. I wouldn't mind the Washington D.C. world of Fallout 3 expanding with new characters, missions, etc. every month. i'd pay monthly for that for a while (though not a lot).
Now that I would pay for, and could get behind.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:56 PM
gt just did top 10 most anticipated of e3

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/10...ountdown/64338
Old 06-01-2010, 06:06 PM
from ign

"Valve Cancels Portal 2 E3 Event, Promises Surprise
Mysterious e-mail sent from Aperture Science.
US, June 1, 2010
by Jim Reilly

Valve has apparently canceled its planned Portal 2 event during E3 for a new surprise.

An e-mail was sent out to gaming press today that announced the cancellation. Read the entire message below:

Dear Subject Name Here,

Aperture Science is pleased to inform you that we have partnered with Valve to announce the gala CANCELLATION of the June 14 Portal 2 event at the Regal Theater. The event will be replaced by a surprise. And even though the cancellation of the event certainly counts as a surprise, we are pleased to further announce that the cancellation of the event is not THE surprise. However, per International treaties regarding the definition of the word "surprise", of which both Aperture Science and Valve are signatories, the time, date and content of the actual surprise will only become available as you experience the surprise.

If you'd like to ask fruitless questions about the E3 Portal 2 surprise or, more fruitfully, schedule an appointment to attend a Portal 2 screening at the Valve booth during E3, please contact Valve's Special Envoy to Surprises, Doug Lombardi.

Thank you for [[RECORD SCRATCH!!!]]

PS: The surprising record scratch is also not the surprise.

What could this be? Valve confirmed to us Portal 2 will still be shown at its booth during E3.

Any guesses?"

wowzer um....
Old 06-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
from ign

"Valve Cancels Portal 2 E3 Event, Promises Surprise
Mysterious e-mail sent from Aperture Science.
US, June 1, 2010
by Jim Reilly

Valve has apparently canceled its planned Portal 2 event during E3 for a new surprise.

An e-mail was sent out to gaming press today that announced the cancellation. Read the entire message below:

Dear Subject Name Here,

Aperture Science is pleased to inform you that we have partnered with Valve to announce the gala CANCELLATION of the June 14 Portal 2 event at the Regal Theater. The event will be replaced by a surprise. And even though the cancellation of the event certainly counts as a surprise, we are pleased to further announce that the cancellation of the event is not THE surprise. However, per International treaties regarding the definition of the word "surprise", of which both Aperture Science and Valve are signatories, the time, date and content of the actual surprise will only become available as you experience the surprise.

If you'd like to ask fruitless questions about the E3 Portal 2 surprise or, more fruitfully, schedule an appointment to attend a Portal 2 screening at the Valve booth during E3, please contact Valve's Special Envoy to Surprises, Doug Lombardi.

Thank you for [[RECORD SCRATCH!!!]]

PS: The surprising record scratch is also not the surprise.

What could this be? Valve confirmed to us Portal 2 will still be shown at its booth during E3.

Any guesses?"

wowzer um....
It's one of 3 things...

1) Half-Life 2, Episode 3

2) A Cake

3) Who the fuck knows...
Old 06-01-2010, 08:03 PM
hot damn i love Valve. those guys are funny fucking people, ever read the TF2 blogs? hilarious.

i'm stoked to hear this. 95% of the time when i play video games, they are valve games.

I really can't think of any other surprise other than something related to Half-Life. Be it Episode 3 or even HL3. This might mean that Portal 2 will be bundled with Ep. 3, even though that contradicts prior reports.

It could be another title, maybe a completely new title, but seeing as how they know how dry the HL well has been of late and how eager people are to hear any news concerning that franchise, i'd be surprised if they would announce a surprise only to have it not deal with Gordon Freeman one way or another.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:57 PM
1up did their top 10 anticipated e3

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/29599
Old 06-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
1up did their top 10 anticipated e3

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/29599
Quote:
gt just did top 10 most anticipated of e3

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/10...ountdown/64338
Both list have some great games to look forward to. I'm hoping Rockstar announces a new Grand Theft Auto.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:18 PM
There's a couple of games I got to add to my list:

The Last Guardian (The Team ICO Project)

Fallout: New Vegas

Pikmin 3

Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Old 06-02-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm still holding out for revivals/continuations of Twisted Metal and Jet Moto.

However, we got Killzone 3 to look forward to.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
Both list have some great games to look forward to. I'm hoping Rockstar announces a new Grand Theft Auto.

I'm not sure if RockStar will really be announcing anything given that they already have L.A. Noire, Agent, and Max Payne 3 on their plate, which all be coming in the somewhat near future.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:17 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/bethesda-...3-175357.phtml

Persona 5, then?

I don't know. I enjoy it, but E3 feels as irrelevant as ever.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Just wait for Nintendo's presentation. Somehow, they always find ways to keep the stuff they're developing hidden (for the most part) and unveil something at E3.

Case and point, Metroid: Other M, Mario Galaxy 2 and Sin & Punishment 2 came from nowhere last year. Galaxy 2 had been hinted at but that was it.

I guess we could add the Vitality Sensor but that thing just came and went...

And let's add Valve's "surprise" for us. God knows what the hell it could be. We already know Portal 2 is coming and HL 2, EP.3 is in development. What else?
Old 06-03-2010, 01:13 PM
i forgot about pikmin 3

11 days away
Old 06-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Did i read somewhere (or dream??) that Bioshock 3 is already in development? Possibly see something on that, or too soon?

This is the first time in a few years that i ve been really anticipating this event. A lot of big titles in the works
Old 06-05-2010, 07:56 AM
infamous 2 just got announced. real shame stuff is slipping out
Old 06-05-2010, 10:13 AM
I'm really only looking forward to Little Big Planet 2 and the new Zelda title. Other than that, nothing from what i'm hearing is sparking my interest. I'm a fan of Nintendo but really, I could give two shits less about the 3DS.