Old 09-21-2000, 09:16 PM
A little story for any one who gives a rat's ass...

I am kinda mad because when I went to Blockbuster today, I saw lying on the shelf, A COPY OF FINAL DESTINATION!!! Well, I went up to the register, the clerk said I couldn't buy it b/c the street release date was accaully NEXT week, and they had accidently pu the copys out a week early. It was a new line platnum series, too! Those are absolutly the BEST kind of DvDs. They are jammed packed with extras! Damnit! Oh well I will just wait until next week... Brock: How can I get one of those catolouges where you can get Dvds early! I want a copy! Hehe [img]/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2000, 09:36 PM
hee hee, cool story Bob.
you should have "accidently" dropped it in your pants and complained of severe chest pains, while frantically running out the door. oh well, one more week won't kill you.
Final Destination looks like a great release, as you mentioned, the Platinum Series, always has great stuff.

'drew
Old 09-22-2000, 12:52 PM
I got my copy of "Final Destination" last week for the low, low price of $17.49 through New Line's pre-order program...it does have lots of cool extras and features, here they are:

Commentary by director James Wong, co-writer/producer Glen Morgan, editor James Coblentz and co-writer Jeffrey Reddick

Second commentary track by actors Devon Sawa, Kerr Smith, Kristin Cloke and Chad E. Donella

Isolated score and commentary by composer Shirley Walker

Deleted scenes and alternate ending

"Test Screenings" and "Premonitions" documentaries

Trailer
DVD-ROM content...
Old 09-22-2000, 01:01 PM
Silent Bob - read my posts under Final Destination.

Which Blockbuster did you go to? I went to the one on Metcalf and 119th and the guy sold it to me.

Crynot
Old 09-23-2000, 04:53 PM
Where do you live?
Old 09-24-2000, 08:37 PM
In Kansas City!

I remember you mentioning once that you were from KC also. I live right off of Holmes and 119th.

Crynot
Old 09-25-2000, 07:02 PM
OH YEAH! COOL
Old 07-26-2015, 02:48 AM
So... did you get the DVD? Was it worth it?
It's been a little over a week, and I haven't seen any response about it.