Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Music
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucksta G View Post
He is good but my favorite musician today is...

Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth.
Yes! Mikael rules.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Jack White is talented indeed!
Old 03-17-2012, 12:57 PM
In advance of Mr. White's forthcoming solo debut I decided to dive back into his back catalogue whether it be with The White Stripes, The Raconteurs or The Dead Weather. I'm diving in and i'm diving deep. Full immersion is my mission and I must admit i'm throroughly enjoying re-introducing myself to the various sounds of Mr. White. Right now i'm mainlining Elephant. First listen in about five years and it's like bumping into an old friend and realising how much you miss him/her. Bring on the solo album. I personally can't wait.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm doing the same thing, because of the Bump! in this Thread, Psychocandy. I've always been a fan of his music, but have never fully immersed myself in his material. I'm going through the entire White Stripes discography for starters...
Old 03-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisoGenie View Post
I'm doing the same thing, because of the Bump! in this Thread, Psychocandy. I've always been a fan of his music, but have never fully immersed myself in his material. I'm going through the entire White Stripes discography for starters...
After Elephant I listened to Icky Thump right through. It's way better than I remembered and I remember liking it quite a bit.