Old 05-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Captain Future (Live Action Cine Manga)

Hi, everyone,

If you're unfamiliar with my work, I have been directing and producing the project called INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW which is featured on the internet.

As a fan of classic Animes and Mangas I am now producing a new show called : CAPTAIN FUTURE, inspired by the SCI-FI Classic created by Edmond Hamilton and the Japanese Anime from the 70's.

The main character is Curtis Newton, a brilliant scientist and adventurer who roams the solar system solving problems, righting wrongs, and vanquishing futuristic supervillains.

The hero himself had many incarnations and different features, depending on various artist's impressions, the action takes places 5 years after the events described in the Novels and the Anime. Here's 20 seconds of the project that will come out late December 2010:

CAPTAIN FUTURE PROJECT : 20 SECONDS SNEAK PREVIEW
==> CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE PREVIEW

You can also have a look at the most recent release of CAPTAIN FUTURE (2003)

Enjoy the preview !!
Old 10-24-2011, 02:05 AM
CAPTAIN FUTURE FAN FILM UPDATES (TEASER)

Some update on the Captain Future Project, it is still in post-production and will be completed soon

CAPTAIN FUTURE PROJECT 2011: UPDATED SNEAK PREVIEW
==> CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE CAPTAN FUTURE LIVE ACTION TEASER

Great news, pre-production of my new fan film Mobile Armored Strike Kommand has already begun and principal photography will begin in 2 months time.

Enjoy !!
Old 10-24-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID GUIVANT View Post

If you're unfamiliar with my work, I have been directing and producing the project called INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW which is featured on the internet.
Why did you make Nick Fury a white guy?
Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM
The Nick Fury featured in my project is the one that Jim Steranko created, the one from the Hollywood film is the Ultimates version.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:10 PM
CAPTAIN FUTURE FILM by director David Guivant

UPDATED CAPTAIN FUTURE FILM TEASER

==> CLICK HERE to watch the teaser

Enjoy !!

Captain Future was also screened at several events as well as published in Australian anime and cosplay magazine: Animavericks Magazine # 22 :

Tri-Cities International Fantastic Film Festival /Washington
Chicon 2012 / Chicago
Radcon Convention / Pasco
Northwescon 2012 / Seattle

C.A.S.T / Singapore

Gameplay 2012 / Belgium
Lyon Geek Show 2012 / France
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ANIMAVERICKSPREAD.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	10126  
Old 05-21-2012, 01:09 AM
Captain FUTURE fan film at Malta Comicon

Captain FUTURE fan film has been selected to be screened at the Malta Comicon 2012 (Malta)

(Another scoop, while I am finishing post-production of Captain Future, *a live version of Mobile Armored Strike Kommand (M.A.S.K ) is in progress. Principal photography ended in February 2012- Post production will begin right after the completion of Captain Future for a Dec 2013 release !!

Enjoy !!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MALTACOMICON4.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	10172