Old 05-26-2009, 03:45 PM
holy shmoly charlotte gainsbourg oh lord!

art house pervs unite

pa

i aint one to look up this kind of stuff, you got to believe me!

the girl just don't give a fuck

://www.egotastic.com/
Old 05-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Need more input.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Gainsbourg - the actress/musician Asia Argento wishes she was.

One of the few women I would leave my missus for.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Right, 5:55 is great, and though I haven't seen her act, she's plenty on the eye... my question is in if there's supposed to be a picture here, or if she's done something we're not aware of... I'm not following...
Old 05-27-2009, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Right, 5:55 is great, and though I haven't seen her act, she's plenty on the eye... my question is in if there's supposed to be a picture here, or if she's done something we're not aware of... I'm not following...
She's nekkid in the link...and the candids are revealing.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:38 AM
Ah yes!

http://www.gellenbeck.com/sounds/wav...head/boing.wav

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 05-27-2009 at 04:41 AM..
Old 06-25-2009, 03:19 PM
She's a dude to me.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
She's a dude to me.

Did a girl reject you today or something? What's with these random callous remarks against women? (in reference to the Farrah Fawcet thread) You're usually a lot more smooth than this.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Did a girl reject you today or something? What's with these random callous remarks against women? (in reference to the Farrah Fawcet thread) You're usually a lot more smooth than this.
This.

Really surprised at his attitude, particularly in the Celeb thread.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Really, smooth?

That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me on these threads. Thank you Bubba.

No recent rejections. Plus all I said in that Fawcett thread was "Who?". I know, not my finest work. Seriously though, who cares right. What did she do again? Most people would have to IMDB her to name anything past Charlie's Angels. Tragic.

I like the plain looking woman and all, but Gainsbourg just doesn't do it for me. Give her a short hair cut and she kind of looks like a tranny.

I'll go say something nice about Megan Fox in another thread. I don't want to come off like I don't like the ladies.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Quote:

I like the plain looking woman and all, but Gainsbourg just doesn't do it for me. Give her a short hair cut and she kind of looks like a tranny.
Define plain-looking.

And as a woman who also wields short hair, I take offense to that.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
Define plain-looking.
Plain-looking: adj

Often used by men who are intimidated by empowered, multi-talented females who exhibit intelligence and independence.

Antonyms: Megan Fox, the Jessicas, etc.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigh Kaufman View Post
Plain-looking: adj

Often used by men who are intimidated by empowered, multi-talented females who exhibit intelligence and independence.

Antonyms: Megan Fox, the Jessicas, etc.
Physically she's plain, very average.

Don't get all upset by my comments and go for the cheap jabs. This always happens. I say something somebody doesn't agree with and they have to make it personal. Why?

Just don't worry about me alright. I'll be fine.

Reigh....

Last edited by Preston_79; 06-25-2009 at 11:37 PM..
Old 06-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Plain-looking? I'd "do" her.

Then again, I'm a guy, and there's few things I wouldn't "do."

Only problem is I'm too young for her...

waiting for cleverguy response...

Last edited by FireCaptain4; 06-25-2009 at 11:39 PM..
Old 06-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
Define plain-looking.

And as a woman who also wields short hair, I take offense to that.

Don't get me wrong I actually think short hair looks very nice on woman. A girl that is confident enough to sport the short hair usually means they have a very beautiful face. Usually.

I'm sure you're lovely
Old 06-29-2009, 01:59 PM
If Gainsbourg is considered 'plain' then we are all fucking doomed.

I personally think that Megan Fox looks like a knocked-off shag doll...and it's clear from the second picture that's she's also recently invested in a pair of plastic norks.

Old 06-29-2009, 02:18 PM
Well personally I don't find here attractive in the slightest. Thank you BCV for making this thread a bit more animated with some MF pics.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:24 PM
part of the reason folk be attracted to her is that she is actually cool, interesting and intelligent unlike plain dull idiots like megan fox
Old 06-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
part of the reason folk be attracted to her is that she is actually cool, interesting and intelligent unlike plain dull idiots like megan fox
Yup, yup, yup.

And special thanks to Lady Version for those images.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:46 PM
She's too boney for my liking, not feminine at all. And she looks somewhat evil.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:18 PM
I fail to see any proof that Megan Fox is dull and stupid.....and plain.

You might not find the girl attractive, but It's unfair to insult her based on nothing.

*Puts serious hat back on the hanger*
Old 06-29-2009, 07:31 PM
This is the chick from Frost/Nixon, right?

Yeah, I enjoy her.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I fail to see any proof that Megan Fox is dull and stupid.....and plain.

You might not find the girl attractive, but It's unfair to insult her based on nothing.

*Puts serious hat back on the hanger*
ďIím horrible to live with. I donít clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, ďMegan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didnít flush.Ē

- FHM, June 2007

ďI donít want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson Ė who I have nothing against, but I donít want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word Iíve every learned to prove, like, ĎTake me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.í I donít want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that Iím not a retard Ė but I do. And part of it is my own fault.Ē

- Esquire Magazine, June 2009

"High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efronís dad. Itís about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow thereís music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it.

ďIf you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, itís likeóyou can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.Ē

- GQ, October 2008

ďI think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But Iím also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that Iíd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.Ē

- Esquire, June 2009

Yeah, she's a regular Ramanujan.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I fail to see any proof that Megan Fox is dull and stupid.....and plain. *
She's not dull or plain. Though she is a filthy, skanky, whorish, idiot, at least by my standards.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Megan Fox permeates every thread. Let's boot her out of this one before my Gainsbourg-induced lazy lob subsides, eh?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:07 AM
Quote:
All good reasons to find a person attractive. Of course her intelligence isn't captured well in those pictures, or that she's interesting, or cool, because she still doesn't look that hot. I mean I guess I'll take your word for it and bump her a up a notch. She went from a 5 to a 6.

It's the hotties thread. To throw these girls in her and say we should actually find them better looking than they appear because their intelligent and cool, well, that's just cruel to those who came to see superficial hotties. Now we have to do background checks before we make our judgments. I don't like that.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Quote:
All good reasons to find a person attractive. Of course her intelligence isn't captured well in those pictures, or that she's interesting, or cool, because she still doesn't look that hot. I mean I guess I'll take your word for it and bump her a up a notch. She went from a 5 to a 6.

It's the hotties thread. To throw these girls in her and say we should actually find them better looking than they appear because their intelligent and cool, well, that's just cruel to those who came to see superficial hotties. Now we have to do background checks before we make our judgments. I don't like that.
I'm probably not going to gain any ground here but I actually think a girl's intelligence can be captured with a camera, and not necessarily by her wearing library-glasses and propping up a copy of "Ulysses". Like, there's a wealth of factors that determine why one finds another attractive so I cannot really speak for everyone regarding Gainsbourg. But: I find her enormously attractive (perhaps moreso than any celebrity) and I suspect there are legitimate biological reasons behind that.

Just looking at Gainsbourg, some can intuit there's much more to her than her facial features. She wears little makeup (girls that tend to drown their pores in powders also tend to be a wee bit dumb---this is always a perfect indicator for on-the-spot judgment decisions) so she projects a natural beauty. Her body is a nice one, with curves in the appropriate places but yes, she's a bit bony and to some that's an advantage. Her body is a walking advertisement for modesty, if that's a desired trait. Overall, Gainsbourg simply looks like a nice girl and one that, well, actually looks like she exists in the natural world.

I can understand that some people find Fox attractive and maybe could be considered objectively beautiful if that were to ever exist, but there's absolutely nothing about her I'd consider attractive (okay, the body naturally titillates but I gain no lasting satisfaction from staring at her). Honestly, she looks like a man-made creation, modulated such to make teen boys cream themselves in exaggerated ecstasy as they are conditioned to believe her to be the "ideal" female. Again, simply looking at Fox, I spot noticeable plastic surgery (something that can only contribute to my distaste for her appearance---a split-second after seeing the surgery I'm thinking: now what kind of person would actually purchase facial revisions?) and also extreme makeup. That, she'd have to doll herself up such extremes and acquire unreal tits says plenty about personality, and that's knowledge you can gain from just looking at a picture.

Also: Cosimo. Dude, you start a Gainsbourg thread without pictures. What is this? I'm going to let this one slide since you were bailed out but man, dude.

This may be a bit much but it makes my physiologically happy to look at pictures of her. Like, I can notice an observable change in my behavior. There's hope, children. Fave pic (again a bit much in that I'd actually have a favorite):

Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 AM
Quote:
art house pervs unite

pa

i aint one to look up this kind of stuff, you got to believe me!

the girl just don't give a fuck

://www.egotastic.com/
Oh, I believe you. [shifty eyes]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigh Kaufman View Post
“I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”

- FHM, June 2007

“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault.”

"High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron’s dad. It’s about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there’s music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it.

“If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it’s like—you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.”

- GQ, October 2008

“I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

- Esquire, June 2009

Yeah, she's a regular Ramanujan.
You forgot this...

Last edited by Tweek; 07-14-2009 at 02:21 AM..
Old 07-14-2009, 03:22 AM
i like her.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Theres something about her that is extremely intriguing, I cant put my quite figure it out. Shes a damn fine actress. Really she is a little boney for my tastes though but like I said theres something about her.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:37 PM
I find nothing attractive about her in the least, at least on a physical level. I think her smile is a tad ugly too.