Old 09-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Michael Vartan

What do I like about actor Michael Vartan? Well I watch Never Been Kissed ten million times! And well Robin Williams gets even w/ him in One Hour Photo and hes a handsome guy! I have yet to see him in the ABC hit show Alias. I wasnt to fond of his character in Next Best Thing but still yet Mr. Vartan is still a yay IMO.
Old 09-03-2003, 10:20 PM
YAY. He's just totally awesome on Alias. Have only seen him in a few movies but those movies were pretty good which are One Hour Photo, Never Been Kissed and Dead Man's Curve (which is also called The Curve I believe). But mostly from Alias and he's absolutely the man on that show!
Old 09-04-2003, 12:18 AM
YAY. He sure is a good looking bloke and he has proven he is more than just a pretty face in "Alias". I hope that he does more to further his career though.
Old 09-04-2003, 12:49 AM
I should also point out how freakin' insane he is in One Hour Photo. Who on earth would cheat on Connie Nielsen???

I should also point out how damn lucky he is to not only costar with Jennifer Garner in Alias but now he's freaking dating her in real life too.

Last edited by ilovemovies; 09-04-2003 at 01:31 AM..
Old 09-04-2003, 01:28 AM
If I could have a deep, committed relationship with a celebrity, I would choose one of my more regular dudes...Ewan, Brody, Roth, Cusack...etc.

But...were I to have an extremely groovy one night stand, Marvin Gaye and all...Vartan is my top choice.

Oh, yeah, he's pretty bloody talented as well. Loved him in everything from Never Been Kissed to One Hour Photo
Old 09-04-2003, 03:22 AM

Big YAY. I've been a fan of this guy since seeing him in Never Been Kissed. The Next Best Thing was alright, and we got plenty of him in the great One Hour Photo. He kicks ass in Alias, and I can't wait to see plenty more of him in the future.
Old 09-04-2003, 04:54 PM
YAY! Charismatic, handsome, talented. This guy's got a lot of potential, very good actor.
Old 09-05-2003, 01:14 AM

Michael Vartan is awesome.

I love Alias, as I've said many times before. Never missed an episode since the very beginning and the season 2 finale was really shocking (especially the last 5 minutes of the show) ..

I cannot wait for season 3 to start so there's some explanation to what happened.

Anyway, one of the best things about the show is that the acting is excellent across the board. Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber, Ron Rifkin and ESPECIALLY Michael Vartan are unbelievable.

He was sort of one-dimensional in OHP.. but that helped the movie I think, because it was supposed to be a one man show and a bigger role by the other characters would have overshadowed Robin Williams.

Definitely a huge YAY from me.
Old 09-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BakeTheMooCow

Anyway, one of the best things about the show is that the acting is excellent across the board. Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber, Ron Rifkin and ESPECIALLY Michael Vartan are unbelievable.

Don't forget about Bradly Cooper, Carl Lumbley, Lena Olin, Kevin Weissman, David Anders and Merrin Dungey.
Old 09-05-2003, 01:22 AM
Yay. Excellent young actor, and he really gets to show off his surprising range on Alias.
Old 09-05-2003, 04:25 AM

YAY..Good actor and I saw a pic of him naked from One Hour Photo and I dont think it was in the movie or atleast not this shot of him getting out of bed and man alive the guy is hung! lol anyways...off to bed I go its 4:25 am...night.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:41 AM
Bumping up since Alias just had it's third season premiere.

But:
(sigh)

Vaughn, Vaughn, Vaughn. How could you? You are an idiot for getting married on Sydney!
Old 10-08-2003, 01:00 AM

I love Michael Vartan, he's so hot. Guys have any more pics to show?
Old 10-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Such a cutie.

SHIVER ME TIMBERS
Old 11-04-2003, 12:26 PM
I love Michael Vartan!

Whenever I see him I get the cartoon shock syndrome.
Old 12-31-2003, 12:42 AM
Good Actor who has a lot of potential, and could have a very good career in mainstream films.

A yay.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:59 PM
I would love to be in his shoes during the end of the "Double Agent" episode of the 2nd season of Alias.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:24 AM
He's alright.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
He's alright.
I don't know if you have ever seen Alias, but I recommend that you do. His work on that show in by and large better than any movie he has done. His film work isn't nearly as impressive.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemovies
I don't know if you have ever seen Alias, but I recommend that you do. His work on that show in by and large better than any movie he has done. His film work isn't nearly as impressive.
I agree. He was really his best in season 4 of Alias.

Does anyone else think he resembles a younger Clint Eastwood?
Old 07-27-2009, 05:30 AM
resemblance with clint eastwood

hell, yeah!!! he resembles a young clint eastwood
its the chin, stubble and the way he smiles, i think
Old 12-13-2009, 08:17 PM
He's a good actor but when i think about his acting skill , the only thing that comes to my mind is the "Blue Steel pose" joke in Zoolander. Michael Vartan does the "sad puppy face" to perfection , no one else can do it like he does ... i call it the "Michael Vartan pose"

vs

Old 12-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Meh. I'm not a huge fan, but he's alright.