Old 02-18-2014, 06:49 PM
Joblo Home Page Errors with Chrome

I can't view any of the links below "Latest headlines across the joblo movie network"

I'm on the latest version of chrome.

Anyone else have this problem/ideas for a fix?

Thanks
Old 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwhitefolk View Post
I can't view any of the links below "Latest headlines across the joblo movie network"

I'm on the latest version of chrome.

Anyone else have this problem/ideas for a fix?

Thanks
Seems okay now. Let us know if you still see the issue, after clearing your cache.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBlo View Post
Seems okay now. Let us know if you still see the issue, after clearing your cache.
Cleared cache, cookies, etc still same problem.

I can click on the links and it takes me there I just can't see what I am clicking, it is all grey.

Is joblo using Flash? Java? Maybe the problem is on my end and I need to re-install one of those plugins.

Thanks
Old 02-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwhitefolk View Post
Cleared cache, cookies, etc still same problem.

I can click on the links and it takes me there I just can't see what I am clicking, it is all grey.

Is joblo using Flash? Java? Maybe the problem is on my end and I need to re-install one of those plugins.

Thanks
That's very odd, but I asked a few others on Chrome and all looks well on their end, so I'm assuming it's something on your end, unfortunately. We do use Flash, not sure about Java. Weird. Email me directly if you have anything else to add.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:07 PM
I'm highjacking the thread to file another report, hope that's ok. Also using Chrome.

The site is feeling a lot more slow these past few days. It feels heavier and the images take longer to load.

I think the web guys changed something regarding the display of images, because they no longer have a normal URL, they have a "blob:" before http://....

Whatever they did, it's slowing down the site.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:18 PM

This site keeps crashing for me. Using Chrome. It's getting pretty bad.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E^vol View Post
This site keeps crashing for me. Using Chrome. It's getting pretty bad.
Yep, same here. Crashes near every time
Old 04-11-2014, 06:18 PM
I had a pleasant surprise today, the sluggishness is gone when using Chrome. Whatever the web guys did, it worked for me.