Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Site Suggestions/Questions
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 05-22-2010, 05:06 PM
what movie is it from?
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 05-22-2010, 05:14 PM
No idea. But I did see it on YouTube. Try this video, it may link to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX1Tp...os=gfPHNVYjopM
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 05-22-2010, 05:38 PM
gif isn't working, whenever I upload invalid file pops up.
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 05-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Holy shit! Gonna have to avoid this fuckin' guys threads for awhile
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 05-23-2010, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Fanatic View Post
gif isn't working, whenever I upload invalid file pops up.
That's because you're trying to upload a gif which is too big, both in size and dimensions. The forum control panel will not resize and correct the size of that animation for you. All you will get is a static image olf one of the frames, if you're lucky. To remedy this, you will need to make the necessary adjustments. And that means a small amount of work and time in animation shop or imageready. I know what movie this gif is from. But at the moment it escapes me.
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 05-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
That's because you're trying to upload a gif which is too big, both in size and dimensions. The forum control panel will not resize and correct the size of that animation for you. All you will get is a static image olf one of the frames, if you're lucky. To remedy this, you will need to make the necessary adjustments. And that means a small amount of work and time in animation shop or imageready. I know what movie this gif is from. But at the moment it escapes me.
I re-sized it to 80x80 pixels, after the first time it failed to upload and it was still telling me that it was an invalid file.
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 05-23-2010, 08:42 PM
and the movie is Guinea Pig 2:Flower of Flesh and Blood
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 05-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Hey, G-Dub, you think I could get a loop avy of Walter dropping the pink liquid into the beaker @ "0:31" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfn9y1FRPYk ??

You're the man
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 05-29-2010, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Fanatic View Post
and the movie is Guinea Pig 2:Flower of Flesh and Blood
Thanks for the information, dude. Those movies look horrid
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 05-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Hey, G-Dub, you think I could get a loop avy of Walter dropping the pink liquid into the beaker @ "0:31" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfn9y1FRPYk ??

You're the man
Is this ok, dude? It was the best part of that sequence to make a looping gif avatar from.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #411  
Old 05-29-2010, 05:47 AM
Awesome! However, you could possibly get it to drip all the way down (sorta like how you did the raindrops on NiteOwl's glasses)?

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 05-29-2010 at 05:54 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 05-31-2010, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Awesome! However, you could possibly get it to drip all the way down (sorta like how you did the raindrops on NiteOwl's glasses)?
Ok. I will try.
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 07-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Hey God of War, I'm new to this requesting avatar business. Do you think it would be possible to get me a gif of Pesci shooting Stacks at 1:19?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQ9two44Nw

Thanks a bunch man.

Last edited by Bourne101; 07-05-2010 at 06:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 07-05-2010, 06:26 PM
^ You forgot the link
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 07-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Haha fuck, thanks for lookin' out for me. I had it control c'd and everything.
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 07-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Yeah ok, dude.
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 07-05-2010, 10:40 PM
lol @ G-Dub's newest av

"You.....you're part eggplant"
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 07-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
"You.....you're part eggplant"
"You're a cantaloupe"
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:53 AM
Here you go, Bourne101. Is this ok? I'd say it's a slight improvement over your current avatar.

I can adjust it so it pauses for a few seconds then shoots. Or just keep the loop?
Attached Images
 

Last edited by God of War; 07-06-2010 at 03:03 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 07-06-2010, 03:06 AM
Oh, and Bourne, please follow my blog, thanks. Just click the Follow tab on the right.

Here's my JoBlo avatar page. It GROWS!

http://www.moviegifs.net/2009/11/jo-blos-avatars.html
Reply With Quote
  #421  
Old 07-06-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Here you go, Bourne101. Is this ok? I'd say it's a slight improvement over your current avatar.

I can adjust it so it pauses for a few seconds then shoots. Or just keep the loop?


That's awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 07-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Thank you, sir
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 07-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I can adjust it so it pauses for a few seconds then shoots. Or just keep the loop?
Nope that's perfect. You're the man.
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 07-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Glad you like it

Last edited by God of War; 07-11-2010 at 03:34 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 07-10-2010, 04:56 AM
I need a new avatar. What should I use next, GoW? I can't be bothered thinking up a new one. Even though I have a gazillion ideas jotted down in notepad
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 07-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Hey God of War (haha, this is pretty much your thread now ), can you make me a GIF avatar of the beginning of this video, when Agnes makes hand/face noise after asking "does this count as annoying"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7W6...eature=related

Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 07-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah, ok, dude. And thanks.

Last edited by God of War; 07-11-2010 at 03:35 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 07-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Here you go, FilmKing2000. Is this suitable?

And can you please click the follow tab on my site, dude? http://www.moviegifs.net/ Right side and down a bit.

Thanks, and thanks Bourne101.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by God of War; 07-11-2010 at 03:33 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 07-15-2010, 02:55 AM
Can anyone provide me an avatar featuring JGL before he kisses Ellen Page in Inception? Where he's looking at the screen. Thanks. I can't find it
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 07-19-2010, 12:45 PM
Does anyone mind making these compatible for me?







Reply With Quote
  #431  
Old 07-21-2010, 12:53 AM
hey guys

can someone size this down for me



thanks
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 07-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Here you go.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Old 07-21-2010, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe8byrant View Post
Can anyone provide me an avatar featuring JGL before he kisses Ellen Page in Inception? Where he's looking at the screen. Thanks. I can't find it
Can't help you, unless you provide the video or screen shot.
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 07-21-2010, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
Does anyone mind making these compatible for me?







I can't help you, dude. Sorry. By the time I work them down, they will be just slide show gifs.
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old 07-21-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Here you go.

*bows down to the all mighty God Of War* hehe
thanks hun
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old 07-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I can't help you, dude. Sorry. By the time I work them down, they will be just slide show gifs.
Dammit, thanks dude.

You don't mind if I one day used your previous Roy Batty avatar, would you?
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old 07-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Can't help you, unless you provide the video or screen shot.
Here ya go GOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFjAbCl6m1Q

It's at 1:54-1:55.
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Old 07-22-2010, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah1980 View Post
*bows down to the all mighty God Of War* hehe
thanks hun
And how the mighty have crumbled. But as always, you are most welcome.

Last edited by God of War; 07-22-2010 at 03:27 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Old 07-22-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Saw 123 View Post
You don't mind if I one day used your previous Roy Batty avatar, would you?
Please... go for it, dude.

CLICK

Last edited by God of War; 07-22-2010 at 03:29 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #440  
Old 07-22-2010, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HyDe807 View Post
Here ya go GOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFjAbCl6m1Q

It's at 1:54-1:55.
Thank you, sir. Did he want a gif or an image? Hmm...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump